Chapter 22

SM ACADEMY

 

Siwon lost his smile after he heard what Tiffany had told them.

“It’s true, oppa. He once tell me.” She told him everything.

“But…about Yongae and Donghae… When...?” He asked her.

Tiffany nodded. “Donghae-oppa once tell me when we are dating.”

Yeonhee snarled at Tiffany. “Get out of here, Hwang!”

They see Tiffany smile and walked away proudly.

Siwon looked over Yeonhee with his desperate. Yeonhee hurrily hugged his arms.

“Yobo, what is all this about?”

“It’s bad, baby. It’s bad!” he sighed.

 

“Y…Y…Y…” Yongae mumble while moving her eyes through the papers. Since this morning, she killed her own times searching for the girl that Changmin falling with.

She already asked everyone, Yuri, Yoona, Yeongmi and other her friends that begins with the word ‘Y’. But, none of them are in love with someone. Well, except Yuri whose in love with actor Jung Woosung, which Yongae surely know that Changmin’s wouldn’t want to know.

Kim Yanhui, no. Changmin already know that the girl is a freak. She almost jumped the school building when she knows that her mother wouldn’t let her attend Super Junior’s Super Show last month.

“Good! Only two person left”

She read the word loudly.

“Oh! It’s me, Yongae, Choi and…”

Yongae’s eyes grew bigger.

“No, he can’t be…”

 

Changmin rushed down when he heard his mother calling him from downstair.

“Ye, omma. What is it?” he asking her, sawing Minho and his father playing chess beside her.

“There someone wants to meet you outside. A girl!” his mother smiling naughtily to him.

“A girl?! It is your girlfriend?” both Minho and his father asking him with a wide eyes.

“Dugu, omma?” Changmin asking with confusion in his head.

“Dunno. See it yourself, honey”

Changmin took his jacket beside the door, walked out and seing Yongae wearing a short sleeve t-shirt and red track-bottom. She looked cute wearing the cloths. But, her face and neck are loaded with sweat.

“Yongae? What are you doing here? Omo! Aren’t you cold?” Changmin took off his jacket and put them on Yongae. Yongae grabbed his hand.

“Please tell me, Changmin-ah. The girl, that you fell in love with…she wasn’t…”

Changmin smile. He though Yongae know the girl he was in love was herself.

“Yes, she is”

Yongae’s jaw dropped.

“No, you CAN’T! YOU CAN’T”

Yongae put her face on Changmin’s chest and starting to crying.

“Yongae? What’s the matter? Don’t you like it? You said you were my friend” Changmin tried to cheer her up.

“But, you are falling with my friend. My best friend!” Yongae pulled his shoulder closer to her.

“Falling with your best friend? What are you talking about?” Changmin swap away her tears from her eyes.

“I was doing some searching”

“Then? What makes I’m falling with your friend?”

“I’m doing searching for all the girls student with name Y. But, none of them were taken. Well, I know Yoona with Taecyeon. But, for GOD sake. You wouldn’t fall for her!”

The explanation making Changmin more interest about that girl. Ah… I’ll dropped her.

“Then?”

“Lastly, only two name came out..”

“Who is it?”

“Me…”

Changmin grinned.

“…and Yeonhee!”

Changmin chuckled. It was Siwon’s fiancée.

“…and I know the girl wasn’t me. So it was Yeonhee! Lee Yeonhee! Shim Changmin! You are falling in love with Lee Yeonhee, my best friend!” Yongae’s tears becomes more heavy.

But, Changmin still want to teases her.

“Then?”

“Then? THEN?! Changmin, you can’t falling with her!” Yongae punched his shoulder with both of her hand.

“Why do you think I’m falling with her?” Changmin grabbed Yongae’s hands softly and put them back at her sides. Then, he lifting her chin to look in his eyes using his finger.

“Yeonhee was taken. That’s all. You said the one you’re falling with was taken. And Yeonhee was taken with Choi Siwon!” Yongae shouted.

“He is your friend. For God’s Sake, Changmin. Think about it!”

Before she could beat him again, he crushed his lips to her’s. Yongae was to shock, trying to pushed him away but Changmin wrapped his arm around Yongae’s waist tightly.

“You are taken too, by me…” he said and kissed again gently to Yongae’s lips. This time, she didn’t pushed him away. She felt warm in his embrace, urging him to hugged her more.

Minho, Mr and Mrs Shim smile, looking at the sweet couple.