Chapter 21

SM ACADEMY

 

Next morning,…

“Hurry up!” he scream at Minho. Minho shrugged and take the helmet from his hands.

“It’s still early, hyung.” He told his hyung and he lift his body to sat behind Changmin.

“Just shut up, okay.” Changmin snorted.

So Minho just followed him to the school on his bike.

 

Taemin looked around the school for Yongae and sighed when he didn’t see her.

“Yah, Lee Taemin!” Heechul called.

Taemin turn around and bowed slightly at his teacher.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

Taemin smile. “Nothing, sir. I just looking around the school.”

Heechul nodded. “Fine. Just make sure you didn’t skip class like other days.” He told him. Taemin nodded. He remembered that he skip his classes because he want to go home with Yongae.

“Yes, sir.”

After Heechul were gone, Taemin see a familiar figure entered the Biology’s Laboratory.

“Oh! Is that Minho’s brother? What is he doing here?” he asked himself. He went closer to the laboratory’s and look into the thin glass.

 

Yongae turns her head and saw Changmin smiling at her.

“Hi, Changmin-sshi. I’m just giving Kuri breakfast” she said with a smile. Her left hand reaches for a chair near her. “If you want to sit…”

Changmin lead his move to her. He sits next to her and grinned happily to Kuri which rubbing her head with Yongae’s wrist.

“Seems that she likes you very much…” Yongae begins their conversation when Kuri runs to Changmin hands.

“She is in love with me. Absolutely” Changmin jokes and rubbing Kuri’s nose. Yongae giggles.

Changmin loved seing Yongae’s reaction. “Sandwiches?” He handed her his handkerchief. Yongae tooks one and bit it hungrily.

Changmin grinned. “You didn’t having breakfast yet, neh?” he asked.

Yongae smiled to him, nodded. He smile at her back.

“You look happy today. What happened?” she touched his wrist. Her eyes were in question.

Changmin smiled. “I think I felt in love with someone…”

Yongae looked more happily.

 

Taemin couldn’t believe what just he had seen. So Yongae-noona and Minho’s hyung is a couple? He walked away even before they end their conversation.

 

“Really?! Who?! Did I know her?”

He chuckled.

“Why should I tell you?”

Yongae formed a cute pout on .

“Aww…maybe…you…”

She throw her index finger to Changmin.

Changmin still has his smile on her face.

“…felt…in love…with…”

Changmin waiting Yongae to say the ‘me’ word.

Yongae was known as the President of Nature Club in their school. She is a cheer girl, love cute things, animal and loves to smile to everyone at the school. She was also a talkative student which the teachers love when she also asking them question which means she had actually pay her own intention in their classes. But, her personalities was changes 360 degrees after being fooled by her first love.

“…with….him?!”

“What?!” Changmin almost choked his sandwiches when she said the word ‘him’.

“Like what I said. Him. Are you a gay?” Yongae asked him.

“Hey! I’m not! I likes woman, okay!” Changmin slapped her elbow. Yongae laughed.

“I’m joking! Then, tell me…who is it?” Yongae closed her face with Changmin’s.

Changmin backed his head and pushed Yongae’s shoulders.

“I can’t tell you yet!”

“Why?!” Yongae tooks Kuri away from his hands. Changmin choked. This woman is damn stubborn.

“I…just thinks that girl won’t like me” he sighed. He can see the unsatisfaction on Yongae’s beautiful face.

“I can help you”

Changmin take a look on Yongae’s face. His eyes grew big.

“You…what?”

“I can help you. Just tell me who is it. I can asked her if she had someone in her heart” Yongae threw a smile to him. Changmin senses that the word “she had someone in her heart” had replaced “someone she likes or loved” to prevent him from getting sad.

“It’s okay. I think you wouldn’t want to know who she is. I just know she was taken” Changmin tried to play with Yongae’s mind.

“Already taken? Who is she?” Yongae grabbed Changmin’s wrist. Changmin was in shock. His skin were touching with her.

“Who is she?” Yongae asked again. Their eyes meets.

Changmin hold his breath.

“Changmin…”

This time his eyes are watching her gentle lips. God, he wanted to kiss them so badly.

“Changmin…who is it?” Yongae tighten her grip.

“Huh? What?” Changmin look her eyes back.

Changmin quickly had his strength back.

“I can’t tell you” he said obediently.

“Oh! Please~ I want to help you…” Yongae smile to him.

Changmin grinned.

“Okay. I just can tell you her first name word”

Yongae smile happily.

“It’s letter Y”

“Yunho?”

Changmin punched Yongae shoulder lightly.

Yongae laughed.