1

Just a moment

 

Shantal's POV

 

"Shantal!!", Stephanie screamed as she sneak at the door, panting like an Idiot. Stephanie is a french girlfriend i bump at the airport when i escaped going to France by myself. YEs, I escaped from my hell life in Korea.... It's already 3 months time since i left and i was thinking my parents didnt came after me. even once. Because everytime i sneak out of Korea.... they always track my location and grabbed me back with those ninja bodyguards... Maybe they already accepted the fact that I really dont like what they want me to do... I hope so..

"Qu'est-ce que c'est?" (What is it?), I replied while blowing on my wet nail polish not bothered she was up to.

"Il ya un tas d'hommes en noir à l'extérieur de notre appartement! et ils sont à la recherche pour vous!"(There's a bunch of men in black outside our apartment!! and they are looking for you!!)", she exclaimed in French and showed me a picture 

"Aish....", I gritted my teeth knowing i am facing another round of marathon this time. I put back the nail polish bottle and scram out of my seat. I ran on my closet and grabbed a shoulder bag. Stephanie who was very anxious on her seat bitting her nails again. When we heard a loud knocked on the door.

"Stephanie!",

"Stephanie!!", but she was not listening.. I shook her and made her look at me

"Step! Peu importe ce que n'avez pas ouvrir la porte .. comprendre?",(No matter what dont open the door.. understand?)", I instructed

"But...", she was hesitating, "Just follow...you wont be harm...", and she nodded immediately

"Mademoiselle, peut-on entrer? Nous avons quelque chose à vous demander. S'il vous plaît ouvrez la porte!!",(Miss, can we come in? We have something to ask you. Please open the door) as loud knock can be heard again

"This is really annoying!!", I hissed on my breath.

I took a look at the window and search for a possible portal of exit without the guards noticing it. The big water pipes can somewhat help me but it was to high for me to jump from 5th floor up to the ground. (Ok! Shantal! Let's try walking in this pipes!!) I took off my heels and crawl down, My hands were holding on the base of the window and move bit by bit. I sit down as i heard the man's voices inside while interrogating Stephanie.When i draw near the fire ladder, then thats the time they already saw me.

"Young miss is here!!! GO and get her!!", the boss yelled. I didnt waste any more time and jump down and ran away from them, I was tired of running away and i decided to take a rest in a park catching my breath. When i was already energized and about to stand up, somebody put a hand on my shoulder.

"Miss Kim, please dont escape again..", a deep voice said from behind

(I cant lose like this!!!!!) I grabbed on his hand and give him a painful throw.. I ran a few step then i was already surrounded by them.... I took a step back when i knocked on the boss's body.

"President Kim commanded to catch you... died or alive...", I took a gulped hearing those words. Is he really said that to them???!! APpa!  You'll gonna get it..

"Arasso... I will go with you.. but before that... I have to go first in a place i want before leaving...", I coldly commanded

 

I entered in a famous  luxury salon.  The place were very spacious..as i defined perfect in me eyes. The staffs greeted and let me wear their robe. I was disturbed when the guards keeps on tailing behind.

"Are you going to follow me until here??", I annoyingly asked referring to the Women's quarter, They fake coughed and back off, I rolled my eyes and walk inside. 

I fixed on my glasses and walk out of the salon. The guards didnt notice me at all. As the door about to close. they looked at my direction giving them a devilish smirk.. (Your so Gullible...)

I rode a taxi going in the airport to move again in any place of the world.. just away from them...... I dialled Myungsoo's oppa to asked some help.

"Oppa!!!! I need your help as soon as possible!!!", I uttered as he recieve the call

"Shantal-a... I know that your going to call your brother as to this time..but sorry.. you need to comeback here as soon as possible... Ok dear?? The driver will send you in the airport and dont sneak out.. i already handled everything". Appa is in the other line... my mouth agape... THis is the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Luhan's POV
 

"Please dont take that away!!! Please!!! No Not that one!!", as i watched the maids and the guards take everything i have in my condominium....

"hàoyé...... Nǐ de fùqīn shuō, wǒmen jiāng mòshōu yīqiè, rúguǒ nǐ bù fúcóng tā......",(Young master.... your father said we will confiscate everything if you didnt obey him...)", the elder Xiao said

"Why am i going to Korea???! I already have a life here!!", i bursted in anger

"YEs, you have a life here.... but for me. it was never been so productive at all.....stay here and die or go to Korea and have a good life... Choose Luhan..",Dad and Mom came in all of the sudden

"Are you trying to let me down?",

"We should be the one telling you that Luhan.... LOok at the newspapers... It was all about you...with some randoms girls.. Are you not tired of being such pain to us??? i am not discussing this anymore.... Exo M will be there also since you have the same attitude...and thats final..". Dad authoritively announce..

(Let me kill myselF!!! AHHHHH!!!!!)