Flashing back

Our Bittersweet Marriage

It's chilly, the cold wind touches skin like a sharp razor. You're busy checking the lists for the clothes arrangement while Changmin is talking with the director. He secretly glance at you and not fully paying attention.

"It's too cold" he murmurs.

"What?"

Changmin shakes his head."No. nothing" He sheepishly rubs the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly at the director.

"Can you please help me with this? Pass it to Mr.Shim" You politely hand a box to one of the staffs.

People are moving around busy with their job till the director shouts "Everyone get on place, we'll start filming"

Anxious, you move closer to the set. Changmin is standing infront of Anna, and both of them are looking into each other's eyes, just like lovers. You're convincing yourself that's just acting, nothing more.You know he loves you so, there's nothing to be jealous, right?

Your eyes are fixed to your husband and focusly watching the scene.

"Do you call this love?" asks Anna with a sad voice, her eyes are watery.

She takes a deep breath and starts "Sangwoo-ah, you haven't changed a bit.Still the same cold Sangwoo that I knew" Her eyes are teary."You're not happy to see me?" She brushes her thumb on Changmin's face.

Changmin turns his gaze away and smirks."I never know we have been in love before. There's nothing between us anymore.I should go"

"Can't we just talk? Aren't you curious about how I'm living? Am I married? Don't you want to know?" Tears streams down her cheeks.

Changmin can't help but to feel sorry for her.Her acting seems so real."No, because you don't exist in my life anymore.We shouldn't have met here.Sorry, I got to go"

"You're a bad guy! I know I made a mistake but, can't you forgive me?" begs Anna harshly wiping away her tears with the back of her hand.

Changmin turns his back at her and continue to walk without looking back.

Your heart skips a beat,That face, that eyes.It gives you a deja vu.Memories of the past starst to play...

*Flashback

 

"I know you must be here ______" 

You and Yoochun turn around to see the guys are coming towards both of you.

"Changmin!"

Changmin looks angry. He eyed the both of you.Yoochun is holding your hands   and you're in your bathrobe."What did the both of you done? You're cheating on me _____?"

You realized he got the bad idea.You eagerly shook your head."Changmin oppa it's not what you're thinking"

Changmin punch Yoochun on his face.Yoochun fall down to the floor, the side of his lips is bleeding.Changmin grab Yoochun by the collar."You bastard! I look up on you and you're snatching my girl from me?" He throws him back on the floor.

Yoochun stands on his feet and shot a punch back to Changmin."Pay your hyung some respect Changmin!I don't want to hurt you"

Changmin get up and hit Yoochun on his ribs.Yoochun fall backward. You go after Yoochun.

"Changmin! ENOUGH!" You shout at him.

Yunho holds Changmin's arms."Stop it Changmin! You're out of your mind!"

"Yes I'm out of my mind! I can't believe she cheated on me!"

You move towards Changmin as Junsu helps Yoochun to get up."It's not like what you're thinking.Let me explain"

"Explain what _____!? That you're toying with my feelings all this time? That all of your words are nothing but lies? You promise to love only me and what now!?"

You're shock that he raises his voice at you."I-I never lie to you"

Changmin takes something out from his pocket, it's a small red box.He throws it on the floor."That's it.Let's break up.I'm setting you free _______.Thank you for breaking my heart" He coldly walk down the stairs heading out to his car.

You're running after him.

Changmin get in the car.

"Changmin open the door let me explain everything!" You knock on his car window."Listen to me Changmin""Changmin!"

He starts his car and drive it fast without even looking at you.Your tears are flowing like mad. You fall down your knees."Changmin! You need to let me explain!"

Changmin's tears fell down.He's hurt by you.It feels aching in his heart.He drives like a mad person without even knowing where is he heading to when a bus is on his way-

He's in coma after that acident and both of you are separated for quite a long time before you reconcile. Your legs feels wobbly, you turn on your heels and leave to a quiet place, afraid to see that face of his. You're at the parking lot, you lean on your car, reaching for your car keys in your pocket but your fingers are shaking that it falls on the ground.

"You're okay?" asks a familiar voice, picking it up for you and hold your arms helping you to stand.

"I-I'm fine"

"You don't look that great" Joongki is smiling sweetly at you, checking your face."You're having cold? Fever?"

You shake your head pulling your arm from him.

"Sorry" he apologised.

"It's okay"

Secretary Lee is running towards you."You're sick, Byul-ssi? I saw you're rushing out"

You smile bitterly."I need to pick up Mason from school.I'm afraid I'll be late"

"But, it's still too early.It's 11 a.m. now"

"Well, I need to stop by the office too. Got to go.Call me if something's wrong. Excuse me" You press the blue button and walk in your car.

Joongki and Secretary Lee can only follow you with their eyes.

You're driving your car without thinking where to go, you're completely lost.Lost in your own thoughts, your body is still shivering.You stop your car at the roadside and burst out tears.

 

"Cut!"

Changmin exhale in relief."Great one Anna, you're a great actress.I can really feel your emotions"

"Thank you.I'm hungry.....let's eat?" She links her arm with Changmin's and they both walk together to the table when Joongki comes to his sight.

"Shim Changmin-ssi, nice seeing you again" Joongki offers his hand for a handshake but Changmin is obviously reluctant to.

Changmin looks around searching for you as Joongki and you are always together."So, alone?"

"Secretary Lee is making a call and Director Nam just left" 

"Anna-ssi, I have something to talk with Joongki can you leave us alone?"

Anna nods and leave.

Joongki smirks."Nice playing with her feelings huh?"

"What do you mean?" Changmin is clenching his fist.

"She left shaking and looking sad. Maybe it's because of the scene you had with Anna or the way both of you looking like   lovers." Joongki purposely hit Changmin's shoulder and give him a menacing glare.

Changmin quickly reach for his phone and dial your number.He's anxiously waiting for you to answer your phone.

"Hello"

"Darling! You're okay?"

You look at the side mirror, your eyes are red.You try to cool down.Changmin can't know what is going on with you.

"I'm fine.Why?" You pretend to sound cheerful.

"I'm done with the shoot.Let's go out together and don't say no. Meet me at the restaurant we normally go. Let's have a lunch together and bring Mason along if you can't drop him off at home.I'll be waiting"

"Umm....See you"

"Darling, you know I love you don't you?"

You can't talk because you're starting to sob.'Why am I feeling so sensitive?' You thought to yourself."I know"

He end the phone call. You quickly drive your car to Mason's kindergarten and you really need to wash your face.Changmin can't see you this way.

 

You meet him at the restaurant as promise. Changmin is already there, you can smell his scent. Mason is sleeping in the car and oyu didn't want to wake him up. You enter the private room which you always go on a date with Changmin before the both of you got married. You close the door behind you when a pair of arms hugging you tightly.

"Changmin....W-Why?"

He lands his chin on your shoulder."Can't I hug my beloved wife? What took you so long and where's Mason?"

You hug him back slightly and pull back but he's still not letting go."In the car, sleeping I can't leave him alone.Can't we go somehwere else or home, maybe?"

"Just a little longer, please...."

You gently pat his back."You can have me all you want, Changmin"

"I know there's something wrong with you.Can't you tell me?" He slowly let go of you and grasp your shoulder, your eyes are facing the floor making him more suspicious.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Changmin can we go now? I'm worried about Mason"

"We're not done yet, why do you leave the scene suddenly and why are you shaking right now?"

You push him and leave the room going to the car park, you can hear his foot steps running towards you.The elevator is open you quickly squeeze in when Changmin is slightly behind.He didn't manage to get in but you know he saw the tears on your cheeks.

****************************************************************************************************************************

I'll update soon, tomorrow if possible.I'll try my best.

Sorry for the long wait T-T

Thanks my dear readers and subs.Comment as you wish but I really hope you comment though haha

Thanks for everything

-cassielf29-