Working together

Our Bittersweet Marriage

When Changmin woke up this morning, you're gone. He's sad by the thoughts that you're mad at him. With heavy steps he goes to the script reading session again wearing a mask to cover the bruise at the side of his lips.

Anna passed by him and realised his sad look.She smiles thinking of what will cheer him up.

"Jaejoong hyung's schedule today? Can you tell me?" asks Changmin to his manager when they sit down at the bench of the garden where they will start to rehearse.

"8:00 a.m. press conference for his new single 'Mine' and he's free after lunch"

"I got it,thanks hyung"

Anna take a seat beside Changmin and hands him a cup of coffee."Here you go, it's cold here.Warm yourself up"

Changmin carefully takes it from her."Thank you"

She takes a sip and stare at Changmin.Anna has a long straight black hair, big brown eyes and milky-skin. The way she looks at Changmin really can melts his heart eventough there's already another girl in it.

Changmin caught her gaze and quickly turn to face another way.

She giggles."You're cute! You don't have any girlfriend?"

"N-No." Changmin tries his best to avoid her gaze.Her scent is nice too.Changmin shook his head trying to get rid of all the thoughts."You? You're beautiful, how can you still be single?"

She shrugged."No luck? Guys that I met just want my money but it's fun playing around with them"

"That's not right, using your look to attract guys." Changmin stands up and rubs his palm together to warm himself."I'm going to the set.Don't you want to come along?"

"Know what Changmin-ssi? I'll make you fall for me" says Anna confidently and walk pass Changmin.

 

Secretary Lee is busy preparing your stuff to go on the set.You have lunch together with the director and the cast. Joongki is too busy to come along so, you're going alone.As the successor of 'Fashionable Style', you want to appear strong infront of them because they don't expect you to be this young.You're just 22 but to lead a large company is not easy.You did well but he knows? They might feel insecure to know the women behind this fashion label is a young lady.

You have no idea the drama you agree to sponsor is the one your husband is working in.After what happened last night both you and Changmin didn't talk to each other. 

"You're ready Director Nam?"

You smile brightly to her."Let's go!"

 

"Everyone, be polite to her okay.Treat her well, this is for the future of our company" says the director looking at his watch."She will be coming in t-two, she's here!"

From far a chic-style looking lady is walking elegently towards the team. The actors and actresses can't help but to focus on her. She's wearing a white trench coat with warm red scarf around her neck, simple yet captivating.

"Beautiful"

"She must be a spoil brat"

"I thought she will be wearing animal fur but she looks humble"

"We'll see how we can cope with her"

Changmin fakes a cough to shut the staffs off.His wife is not a spoil brat, she's a loner. She's not over fancy clothes, she likes to be simple and comfortable.

"Director Nam, let's get in it's warmer"

"Thank you" You politely smile to the staffs and you know they don't really like you.

You sit in the middle busy greeting everyone when a good-looking guy caught your gaze. You gasp.It's him, the man who wake up beside you everyday and hug you to sleep. Your husband,Shim Changmin.

Changmin smiles at you, winking an eye.Luckily no one saw it or else. It's Changmin's turn to introduce himself.He stands up to greet you."I'm the leading actor, DBSK's Shim Changmin, hope you know me and nice to meet you Director Nam"

You're out of words, totally freaked out. "N-Nice to meet you too, Mr.Shim"

"and I'm Anna Choi, we have met before.I'm a model for your collection, remember?" Anna doesn't like the way Changmin looks at you, he seems to like you.

"I remember you. So, you're the...?"

"Leading actress" Anna casually hug Changmin's arm."We look good together,right?"

Changmin can't just pull his arm away so he just let it be and watch your expression.

"You are, is it love at the scene?" You try to stir up the heat, showing your husband that you are fine with it.

Changmin smirks.You and your it's okay habit.

 

You throw your handbag on the bed and lie down on your back. Changmin takes a seat beside you.Both of you happen to be home at the same time.Changmin follows your car far from the back.

"Did you know about this? Us working together?"

He shrugged."I thought you knew, well guess no"

"Do you like it?"

Changmin plays with your hair, smiling at you showing his straight white teeth."I can see you more and I can watch you working.Of course I like it"

"The risk is high.I can't help myself from being casual to you.Should I ask for an exchange.I'll try to get other designer to take my place"

"Darling~ Can't we just act it out like we never met before and if we really can't help it.We'll pretend like we get closer by days,hmm?"

You pout, closing your eyes when his lips landed on yours. It is just a light kiss.You open your eyes staring at him.

Changmin holds your hand while you're still lying on the bed, he slowly lay his head on your stomach."We have to always be together.I'm here for you so let's do this for real. We have to face this situation"

You nod and touch his chin. He turns to look at you.

"Honey.....I have something to ask you" You're hesistating to continue your words.

"What is it?" He leans closer and go on top of you, supporting himself with his elbows.

"How long should we wait to reveal our marriage?"

His looks changed, he's unhappy but he smiles bitterly at you."Why? You're tired of this?"

"I didn't say so.... By the way, have you and Jaejoong oppa make up?"

"Don' t change the subject. No I haven't but I will. Are you regretting our marriage?" Changmin is furious, you sound dissapointed.

You rub your thumb on his chin. He's upset, his eyes changed."You don't know how  happy I am to marry you. Don't question my love to you because only god knows  the answer"

Smile curled on his lips."You're sounding cheesy" He pinched your nose.

"So, we're fine? I hate sleeping without you.Sorry about last night, you have to sleep on the couch"

"I can't say that I'm not mad." He stands up and grab his towel

You reach for his arm and neatly wrap your arms around his waist and lean your face on his back."Forgive me or I won't let you go"

He chuckles taking your hand and spins you around to face him. "In one condition...." He wet his lips and gives you a seducing smile.

"Yay! Man is a man"

"Why you're not happy marrying a normal guy and prefer a gay instead?"

"Silly!" You lightly hit his chest."Go and take your shower and make sure you smell nice"

He grins."Ok! and what about you? You're not taking shower? You should smell nice too"

"I will after you're done"

"I think we should...umm.. shower t-together?"

Your face turns pink. "Honey...I guess I'll go to Mason's room and check up on him.Later I'll go to the bathroom there.Annyeong!" You quickly peck his cheek and grab for you towel heading to the door.

Changmin laughs at your action. You're still shy around him.He can't even change infront of you because you'll bury your face on the pillow when he does but the husband and wife relationship is fine.

"May our marriage last forever, my love" says Changmin looking at your wedding picture proudly hanging on the wall.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

An update 4 you!

busy studying 4 my mid-term exam, pray for me I want straight A+

I miss you readers... Comments and subs as your will

LOVE, cassielf29 or hara