Chanhan_1

Exo drabbles

 

 
-unfinished, will finish later-
 
Luhan has been one of the most charming people in the whole entire planet. He was cute, had one of the best eyes to look at, and the best part was definitely how charming he was. Being near his aura, just gives you butterflies...it's amazing what a simple gaze from him can do. 
 
Especially to someone like Chanyeol. Chanyeol was a supppper playful and a big dork... But how is it that he can't act natural when Luhan is near? 
It's fascinating how much your imagination can push you, it basically gave Chanyeol the chills thinking he would actually,really, truly fall for a guy like Luhan. I mean, a simple crush is okay knowing there is no outcome... But Chanyeol have given some thoughts thinking he shouldn't take his feelings so lightly and thought about the possibilities.
 
He definitely felt something near luhan, but he shouldn't... It would only end with a big, never gonna happen. He can't help it though, after ideas, he can't help but fall for the guy. 
 
"Han, Han, Han, Han, Han!!!" Chanyeol called one day.
 
"Chan, chan, chan, chan, chan!!!" Luhan hollered back. 130204
 
Chanyeol gave luhan a big old hug, feeling nervous as always near luhan and greeted, "what's up?" 
 
"Nothing much," luhan sipped his  drink, "this one girl is driving me insane though."
 
Chanyeol silently sighed...his gut feeling is telling him this thing is going to drive him into the front entrance of pain. They met at a coffee shop, ordered what they always ordered. Mint hot chocolate for Chanyeol and a Americano for Luhan. Both of them we're warmly drinking near the window side seeing the beautiful snow that was quite the contrary for how warm it was inside the shop, just like most Sundays. Chanyeol loved that a lot, he knew no one can take that away...having peaceful time alone with Luhan. Sometimes  Chanyeol wonders how this all started, how ever it began...god bless that day, Chanyeol would say. 
 
Chanyeol took a deep breath and ignored what the future might do to his insides in the feeling,"Who?" 
 
"Well.. I'll keep it a secret for now, but I just can't explain it. She has been on my mind for so long, and I don't even know why I like her ... I just do. I don't know, I don't think I'm suppose to like her." 
 
That hurt, that hurt Chanyeol's heart a little. Chanyeol took a gulp of his drink as some sort of physical way to force his pain down just enough for this conversation to end, and continued, "why can't you like her?" 
 
"I don't know, society maybe? I wanted to confess, but she's always....i don't know."
 
Chayeol frowned with curiousity, who is it and why not like her? Chanyeol hummed and took a momment to absorb this awkward momment. 
 
Okay, enough Chanyeol. "What stopped you from confessing?" 
 
Luhan looked up from his drink and starred into Chanyeol's eyes. Oh how those eyes glimmered in the light the coffee shop had, it was oh so perfect. I don't think Chanyeol could take it anymore, he wanted Luhan noow.