I hear my heart beat

Am I good enough

Infinite were on their way to the studio to practicing dancing and hopefully help Sunggyu to remember a few more things. They were in their usual places in the van but Sungjong really wished that he could swap places with Woohyun because he felt his head getting in the way of the greasy one and their leaders flirting.  To be honest Infinite was used to the woogyu flirting but subtly this was on a whole new level and it made Sungjong wonder what else had happened last night. Sungjong was happy that the two were more open to their feelings especially for Sunggyu but at the same time he was worried about what would happen when Sunggyu regained his memories. Would he turn back into the leader who bottled things away and tried to block his heart from any pain or would he stay as this Sunggyu, the one that had exsisted before Infinite got big and the stress became too much. This Sunggyu despite the things he had gone through seemed much happier and showed his emotions more. 

 

The night before:

The seven members of Infinite sat eating the hearty meal. Sunggyu's cheeks were filled with food as he hadn't realised how hungry he was until he had smelt the delicious meal. He looked around at the members each deeply concentrating on their own food, he was hoping that by watching them and their odd ways that he would another some memories ghost through his mind. Suddenly Dongwoo spat out his water all over Myungsoo, Sunggyu flinched at the shouts that suddenly erupted he moved his chair back hoping to get away from it. Suddenly Sungyeol burst out laughing and slapped his thigh, "oh my gosh hyung you fall for that trick every time." Dongwoo didn't say anything he just sat there making weird faces but Hoya smacked the choding over the head "idiot how many times have we told you to stop putting vinegar in Dongwoo's water." Sungyeol just grinned and stuck out his tongue at the dancer, "OOO been his knight in shining armour again hey hyung maybe he will let you kiss him better." The three youngest members all statred giggling at Sungyeol's comment until Hoya launched himself across the table and started a tickle attack on the choding. Sungjong had squealed and fallen of his chair, Myungsoo had squealed too and had shieded his face. 

"This will teach you too be mean to your hyungs." Hoya fingers mercilessly tickled over Sungyeol stomach which cause some interesting alien sounds. No one noticed that Woohyun and Sunggyu had left the room. 

 

Woohyun had realised that the sudden change in the boys' behavior had freaked the leader out. The older boy had begun to panic but he had felt a warm hand slide into his, he had looked up to find Woohyun looking worried at him, the younger boy pulled the leader to his feet and led him out of the room and away from the craziness. Sunggyu was breathing heavily and holding Woohyun's hand tight. Woohyun led him to their room and motioned him to sit on the bed. He went to scavenge through Sunggyu's medicine cabinet which he hadn't cleaned out when he left. Woohyun found what he was looking for and handed one of the pills to Sunggyu who took it. "Wh...what is it for?" Sunggyu said in a small voice.

" Just a pill that you sometimes take when you become to worked up it calms you down. You don't think that anyone knows about it but I know."

He sat next to the leader and took his shaking hands into his, he couldn't believe how much the event in kitchen had freaked Sunggyu out. "You are safe here, the kids act like that all the time although usually you just clear your throat and they stop." Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, "Was I such a nasty person that they would be so afraid of me?"

Woohyun looked surprised. "What no way quite the opposite because two seconds after disciplining us you apologize and take us out for ice cream. No it's just that you have this aura of a wise, old man who we just want to please and the fact is you can get quite scary when you are angry with us because you don't raise your voice you just sound disappointed. But that what makes you a great  leader and what makes us a strong group." He felt Sunggyu's head rest on his shoulder. It felt nice for Sunggyu to rely on him and for them to be so close but at the same time Woohyun felt uncomfortable because Sunggyu was supposed to be the strong one and the one that comforted him. But he realized that now was his turn to return the favour and he would do it to the best of his abilities. He wrapped an arm around the other's waist which was way to thin for his liking and pulling them closer he rested his head on top of the other's.

"Tell me some things about the past"

"Like what?" asked Woohyun

It was silent for a minute before Sunggyu answered, "Anything like our fans, our debut, our happy times, us."

Woohyun smiled and intertwined their hands together "Well our fans are called Inspirits and are naturally the best. They were so supportive during your time away, they helped me bring you back. Our debut was the song Come back again but we really hit it off with Before The Dawn and our scorpion dance which surprisingly enough you learnt the faster. Hoya was a bit jealous about that. Every day that I am here with you guys and especially when I am here with you  are my happy times. Which is why when you were busy on your solo album I kept sulking. At first I thought it was because I wanted a solo album but it was actually because you weren't paying enough attention to me and I felt that maybe you had forgotten about me. As for us, I think we always liked each other but I never realised it at least not until I no longer had you. And sometimes when we sing I watch you because the way you are on stage is memorizing. I really like you Sunggyu in the way that boys are supposed to like girls. We are told it is wrong but it doesn't feel wrong. I love you Sunggyu." 

Sunggyu moved quickly to look at Woohyun who was now bowing his head in shame. He had no idea how Sunggyu would react perhaps he should have waited until Sunggyu regained his memories. He felt a hand rest on his cheek and move his face to look at Sunggyu's which was unreadable. The leader leaned forward and pressed his lips against Woohyun's. It was chaste but it made Woohyun feel sparks fly through his whole body. He opened his eyes and looked into Sunggyu's tiny ones. Their faces were so close and Sunggyu's scent was invading his nose that Woohyun couldn't help leaning forward and capturing Sunggyu's in a longer and more heated kiss. He kept expecting Sunggyu to push away so he was surprised when he felt fingers curl into his hair pulling him closer. The two had to break apart for air but remained close so that their foreheads were resting together and they were breathing in each others deep breaths.

"When every we sing the chorus to be mine, I always pretend I am singing it to you." whispered Sunggyu. Woohyun smiled, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have Sunggyu love him. Then he pulled away. "Gyu you just remembered something else. What do you you remember?" Sunggyu suddenly looked shy "Well just lights and the words 'Be mine. I love you, okay. I worry about you, okay' and then this feeling that when I sing those words I feel that they are for you."

Woohyun shyly smiled, he couldn't believe that Sunggyu would think of him during one of their songs.

"Oh and I also remember this." He jerked out his hand wiggled his legs and then jerked out his hand again." Woohyun blinked in confusion twice before bursting into laughter. "Oh that it the dance move for the chorus of Be Mine, well a really awkward version of it. But well done Gyu, I am really proud of you. Come on we better go back before the others actually start killing each other." He leant forward and gave him one last kiss before heading out the door. Sunggyu walked more slowly to the door, he was glad he was starting to remember but he needed them to come back faster. It seemed these guys need someone to keep the structure  and he had to become their leader again and soon before they burnt down the house or something. 

 

Back to present day:

The boys all rushed into the practice room with Sunggyu and Woohyun bringing up the rear. They all wanted to start practicing to show Sunggyu their moves. Sunggyu was put in charge of the music, "Ok I am going to put on Before the dawn because I want to see this scorpion dance." The guys quickly got into position  ignoring the large gap in the formation. The music began and as the boys swiftly moved around in their formation Sunggyu found his body yearning to get up and join them eventual he couldn't help it and stopped the music. The others turned around wondering what the had done wrong only to find Sunggyu removing his hoodie and moving into the empty space "I want to try this, Hyoan hyung please start the song again"  The first few moves seemed a bit odd but Sunggyu found his mind going totally blank and his body moving on its own accord, the others were suprised when at Sunggyu's singing part he moved to the front and did it perfectly and perhaps better then they had every seen it. They watched his eyes in the mirror, they were blazing with a fire. The song ended and their was absolute silence. The  members couldn't believe that he had been able to dance or sing the song. 

Sunggyu suddenly feel to his knees holding hi head. The others rushed up to him trying to figure what was wrong. Sunggyu felt like some one was trying to rip his head apart as thousands and thousands of random memories rushed through his head. Hi parents saying that he wouldn't make it, counting the little money he had made from been a waiter, Hoya asking him not to forget his heart, Doggy shampoo, red hair. The fragment memories flooded through his head and Sunggyu was glad when the blackness came.

Wuoohyun caught Sunggyu as he fell forward. His eyes were closed and his body limp. Woohyun became to freak out while Hyoan been the ever calm manager picked the older boy up and lead them all to the van. He would call the doctor when they were back at the dorm.

 

The doctor closed the door lightly behind him. The members of Infinite and Hyoan all jumped up from their places. "Well he is physically ok. It just seems that something must have triggered a lot of memories to come rushing back. It's doubtful that it will do him any harm but he will probably wake up with a huge head ache and a lot of questions." The doctor went to leave but Woohyun stopped him "Doctor-nim has all his memories come back?"

The doctor shrugged "Unfortunately I can't answer that until he wakes up but I doubt it. If anything he will only have fragments of the memories which will be more confusing than anything for him. But he is making progress faster than I thought so Manager-nim when he wakes up and is feel better bring him to the clinic so I can do a few more tests." He bowed to signal that he was leaving and the others bowed in return. 

Woohyun looked at the closed door of his room and bit his lip. He was even more worried about the leader even more now that he had discovered his feelings for the older boy. He honestly couldn't wait until all this was over and he had his Sunggyu back.

 

 


Hello everyone, sorry I haven't updated in like three days but my parents decided they wanted to go out everyday this weekend. Any way hope you enjoy this chapter. Things are going to start getting happier from now on but I will keep on injecting some angst like in this chapter. Hope the kiss wasn't too sudden but it had to be done. Thank you all for reading. Will update soon promise!!!!!