Chapter 2+

Ramen princess 라면 공주 ♡

Narrators POV:

It was the night before your 18th birthday, you were stuck doing chores for your stepsister. "JUST FINISH CLEANING MY ROOM!!!!!FASTER!!!!" she yealled over your shoulder. You wanted to hit her soo bad but you knew that you would get in trouble by your stepmother.

"ARE YOU NOT LISTENING?! FASTER!!"She screamed as she pulled onto your hair. You were a little sore beacuse of the bruises she gave to you before hand. They kinda slowed you down. You finally finished cleaning your sister's room when you heard her squeal.

"oppa your here!!" ....

Sungyeol's POV:

"oppa your here!!" I heard ____ step sister squeal with her annoyinng screaching voice. 

I hated her. She would wear  ____ shoes and cloths, and she would always beat her up with her stepmother. Yet she acts like she is sooooo innocent.

"Oppa what are you doing here?" Shinyoung (stepsister) asked 

"one im here to see _____, and two don't call me oppa" i pushed by her giving her a cold look.

I was about to walk by ____ room when i heard Minna scream a little through shinyoung's door. "_____ are you ok?" i screamed knocking on the door.

____ opend the door giggling a little bit. "oppa i'm fine i was just treating my woonds with rubbing alcohol."

"Yah, you really scared me i though you were really hurt." It really hurt me seeing ____ wounds. I wanted to tell ____ father so much what was happining but it wasn't apart of the plan. 

 

Soon Shinyoung and her mother will regret hurting _____........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soon................


HEY guys sorry for the short chapter. Please subscribe and comment. I would like some encouragment for the story. i would really appriciate it. thanks

~Angel_kissme