Chapter 1

Ramen princess 라면 공주 ♡

Your POV:

"MY LIFE IS A F#@%$ H%$^& HOLE!!" i thought to myself.

Once again my stepmother and stepsister would force me to do unreasonable chores for them. Why don't I just not do it you ask? Well, here's the thing.

My father thinks his wife and step daughter are two angels but when he leaves for long buisnuss trips im stuck doing chores and running my moms ramen shop. If i didn't do what my stepmother or stepsister would tell me to do i would get no dinner or i would get beaten. Sometimes i wish i had super natural powers and get away from here to a magical place where i'm alone with the people i love. But that's all in my head.

My mom always made the best ramen that anyone that tried it fell in love with it and would come back over and over again. That how my father met my mother. She opend it up herself and when my father took one bite of the delicious ramen that man was hers.

My father is one of the riches men in korea.He owned a popular shoe company in korea, many kpop stars wore his shoes, thats why when my dad made shoes he would give me the first pair he made. 

But ever since my mom died.... everything change.

Since my dad was up on the market as a single man many woman wated to be apart of his life.Until he met one woman that "stumbled" into his life. She was a poor widow with one daughter. They met outside of his company, she was going to be his new secreaty.She claimed to say that she was working to keep her daughter alive and she would do all she could to get money to hep her go to school.

They been spending time with each other and then dicided to get married. It's been 5 years since my mother died and at school i was called a freak beacuse of what my stepsister would say to them. I had  normal cloths and some pair shoes. when my sister had all the designer cloths and all my shoes. lets just say my clothers were these

 (but no with the jewlery, sun glasses and camera)and blue convers 

while my sister wore this 

Now you must be thinking you just said that your dad owned a famous shoe company, well ever since my dad left on his buisness trips that last for a long time, my sister would take the shoes that my dad would send me and took them for herslef including my cloths. when my dad came back they would put my cloths in my "closet " and dress me and cover my cuts and bruises with makeup so i would look like nothing happend.

The only friend i had was a boy named Sungyeol. He was my best friend since birth, we were almost  inseparable. He helped me run the ramen shop when i was alone at night working long hours and was there when i needed him.

He was there to heal my cuts and bruises and was the rock that helped me when my mother died when no one understanded. But sadly my sister liked him. She would tell me to get away from him so that he would fall inlove with her. But that didn't stop Sungyeol. He would hangout with me even if she liked it or not.

All my life i had a necklace it was a necklace with a infinite sign on it. My father said my mother gave it to me before she died.I never took it of till then. I also had a weird looking birthmark it was a infinite sign to but my mother said it was noramal since she had one two.

It was the night befor my 18th birthday when theng got off to a wrong start....


HEY GUYS IM BBBAAACCCK!

i know you guys might still be mad at me but i promise i will finish my fake boyfriend soon so i can focus on this story. i hope you guys like the first chapter. Must say it's one of my best work :)

please subscribe and comment on what you thought 

thx

~Angel_Kissme