Chapter 3

Ramen princess 라면 공주 ♡

 

Narrators pov : 
 
You were finishing up cleaning your stepsisters room when you heard your stepmother call you at the top of her lungs, not bothering to get up and call you like a normal human being, 
 
" YA YOU BRAT GET OVER HERE!!" You heard your stepmother scream. 
 
"Just a minute please" you say trying to act as polite as possible. 
 
It has only been a second when your stepmother stormed into your stepsister's room. 
 
" YA WHEN YOU TELL YOU TO COME YOU COME RIGHT AWAY YOU BRAT!!!" your stepmother screeched as she pulled onto your hair, making you head jerk up.  You could see your stepsister at the corner of you eye looking down in shame.
 
"I'm sorry master.." You say swearing a few words under you breath being carful that your master didn't hear. You didn't dare call her umma. 
 
" your stupid father is coming home for his garbage he calls a daughter for your 18th birthday. I swear if I wasn't of need for money at the time I would have dumped that old mans a long time ago. To think he doesn't take care of precious Shinyoung more. " you could here your stepmother blabber on and on.  
 
" hurry and get yourself ready and Shinyoung will get your room ready, NOW!!" You heard your step mother yell at you
 
*a few hours later* 
 
You got dressed in a beautiful floral dress that had a studded petter pan collar on the top. It had a flowy skirt that stopped at above your knees. You had you hair curled and a little braid that wrapped around you head like a little crown,and you wore little light pink heels. 
 
While your sister wore a little white dresses (because you stepmother said it showed of her innocents.) she wore white heels and her hair was pinned up into a high bun.
 
You heard the bell ring and ran downstairs to see your father hold a bouquet of red roses. They were your favorite.
 
"Appa" you screamed and ran into his arms. "Ahh my daughter I have a surprise for you" you wonders what is my crazy old dad gonna do know?? You loved him but I knew he always came up with crazy ideas. But this one was surprisingly pleasant. 
 
Not to far away from your door you could see your handsome friend Sungyeol. " he will be your for you big birthday party in 3 days. 
 
" Wa appa, thank you !" You say hugging him tightly. You let go so you could talk to Sungyeol while you could see your stepsister giving you death eyes. You shot back a deadly look making her move her eyes to your father. " ha I've been working on that look" you think to yourself making you smirk a bit. 
 
"And Shinyoung I have one of Sungyeol's friends to you" Making Shinyoung's lips curve into a little smile. Shinyoung was actually a really nice girl she was just brain washed and influenced by your stepmom. 
 
*flashback*
Shinyoung 6 years ago...
 
"Ya you stupid brat I told you to never become friends with ____ !! She will ruin all of our plans!!"  Snapped Shinyoung's mom. 
 
"But umma she is very nice I don't see why we have to come into her family like this?" Shinyoung asked. 
 
" Her father is the RICHES man in all of Korea an I have been lucky enough to have a chance to be his secretary. We need the money and didn't i tell you that his old wife ruined out lives. She kicked us out of our house when you were still little and I had to live on the streets just before you were born.  It was just lucky we found a man to live with. I just needed a job to stay in shelter. Now that the stupid witch this man called his wife is dead it's our turn to taste the good life! So behave and since she is the daughter of that witch you are her next victim. You do go to her school. You kept a low profile as I told you right??" Shinyoung's mother asked. 
 
"Yes umma...."  Replied Shinyoung 
 
"Good I didn't wait 11 years for that witch to die just for nothing....."
 
*end of flash back*
 
Ever since then. Shinyoung's mother has been saying things about you, brain washing her own child. It's not Shinyoung's fault and you forgave her. You know one day Shinyoung will figure that out. All the smirks and laughing you knew Shinyoung would regret it.
 
"His name is Woohyun, he's very handsome isn't he?" Your father replied
 
"Annyeonghesayo Woohyun imida :) " the cheeky boy said give a drop dead smile. Puttin his hand out to give Shinyoung a handshake
 
"Anyeong Shinyoung imida" your sister replied back giving hima smile shaking his hand.Only getting a silent scolding by your stepmother, at that your stepsister stopped smiling. 
 
"Anyeong ____ inmida~^ " you said with a happy smile giving him a firm handshake. 
 
"Ok you young rascals get to know your partners and ill talk the details with you mother about our party ____." 
 
You can see Shinyoung sit on the couch while you and Sungyeol it on the floor. You were more comfortable that way.
 
"K hyung I'm going to talk to ___ , go talk to Shinyoung. "I warn you she's a little.... You know ...... Spoild.... Just try your best to try and open up to her." You added giving Woohyun your best support.
 
" haha no one can break this cheeky chap" replied Woohyun. "Thanks anyways ____"
 
*with Sungyeol *  
"Wa ___ you look amazing" Sungyeol commented giving you a hug "ya you rascal I only wore a dress!" You added giving him a playful punch making Sungyeol act like your punch crushed his bones, that never failed to make u laugh. 
 
Sungyeol's  pov: 
 
____ looked so beautiful in her dress. She was wearing a simple dress but seeing her in a rare occasion with all her cuts covers up, she looked beautiful. The ____ I knew only wore jeans and a over sized sweater or been just sweat pants and a t-shirt. Ever since her step mother and step sister came into her life she was forced to wear this stuff while Shinyoung wore all of her clothes and shoes. 
 
I just want to tell her.... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3 days....
 
 
 
 
Just 3 more days