Important~~ Please read... or just check out. PLEASE

Please Don't

tumblr_mb4flyNhIO1qk1tbt.gif

Hi.

tumblr_m7tu93UAOd1rrwufj.gif

I was feeling nice, so I made this poll, deciding whether or not I should make a sequel or not. I was also thinking about moving on to a HunHan angst one shot suggested by yumgums.

And, I hope I don't disappoint you too much with my HunHan fic (I have the plot and song all set) because I'm writing it and using the lyrics instead of the music video because I just can't find the right kind. *grabs fistful of hair*  I'm still planning on posting the HunHan, but I'll see which I'll have post first. I mean, if the sequel wins, then I'll post that, if HunHan wins, then I'll post HunHan.

So, here is your choice whoever reads this! 

 

 

 

 

 

And I leave you with more BaekYeol and maybe some HunHan because I love them. Deal with it.

tumblr_m2zfw8rr1J1r4hupjo1_500.gif

3876402_o.gif

tumblr_m32khsvBaq1r1gdweo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0u94ryn6B1r930dt.gif

hunhan.gif

HunHan-exo-k-31418003-400-225.gif

And... I'm really in the Lu Han mood now, so....

tumblr_m9mqiaOA4F1rztdnwo1_500_zps9a7d08

And I shall hide and live my life with my overactive imagination. Sometimes, it's even embarrasing how worked up I get.

lulu.gif


Edit: 09.02.13

tumblr_mgfml4NJPk1r70opco1_500.gif

I've decided to post my HunHan fic. It was inspired by a hetero song, but it still works! 

Too Blind.

Have a good day!

 

 

P.S. I'm still thinking about the sequel.