Secret Love

Secret Love

 

I love you, and nobody knows.

 

At first sight, Tao thought he was cold, distant , a little bit haughty. Then he had discovered that he was sweet, kind and attentive. Tao had firstly liked him as an older brother. A generous, protective, comforting brother, maybe a little surly, but always worried for his comfort and ready to give in to all his whims. He would have not thought in an other way.

When Tao began to feel things he wouldn't have felt in common situations yet, he understood that something was changing. Embarrassment when the other cuddled him. Sadness when someone asked him his type of girl. Jealousy when he spoke with other members. Tao needed him to look at him, only him, he needed him to be near him. Tao wanted him to belong to him and to love him as much as he loved him. Tao wanted him to see him as a man, and not as a child any more. Each time Tao was with him, he couldn't take his eyes away from him. Was that really feelings from a little brother to his older brother ?

 

Tao knew he wouldn't have felt that. He wouldn't have fell in love with his brother. He had no right to love Kris.

Though, he couldn't stop himself. He couldn't prevent himself from blushing when he saw the leader get out from his shower; he couldn't prevent himself from wanting him when he fell asleep in his arms. He loved his leader, his brother. He loved him, and nobody knew.

 

Sometimes, he had the feeling that Kris knew -or he hoped it, he didn't know himself ... When they were just the two of them, Tao got the impression that he wasn't the only one who suffered. As this night.

 

Tao was alone in the patio, weary. He watched stars, so close yet so far. Just as him. He sighed.

 

"What are you thinking about ?"

 

The low voice made him jumped with surprise. He turned his head, unable to detach his eyes from his face.

 

"I was thinking that I'd like to reach these stars, one day. I wish I could fly, just as you."

 

The other man laughed gently, and tenderly cupped Tao's face with his wide hands. His fingers were cold, in the night heat. He plunged his eyes in Tao's.

 

"I'll take you fly with me, one day."

 

Then Tao understood. He knew. And he also loved him, and nobody knew.

 

 

~~~~

Thanks for reading, sorry for the mistakes ! ~