chapter 8

My bestfriend is my husband

 

To: Taeng

Can we meet today taeng?

To: IU

Sure. I also started to miss u already. Haha.

To: Taeng

You don’t really mean it right. I know you taeng. Hehe.

To: IU

No. I’m serious. If you don’t believe me you can operate my heart. Haha

To: Taeng

Ok i believe you. I don’t want to kill you just because want to know about the truth. Babo. Hehe

 

The relationship between taeng and IU now is much more better. They are more comfortable with each other nowadays. They also always hang out together when they have free time. At the university, taeng also always meets with IU at the cafe or the park.

Seeing the close relationship between taeng and IU making tiffany feels uneasy. She also don’t know why she should be jealous everytime she sees taeng being lovey dovey with that girl. Sometimes she even scolds taeng without any good reason just because she can’t control herself when she sees how much taeng happy being with IU.

Taeng starts to find that tiffany is weird nowadays. Sometimes he don’t even make any mistakes or tease fany but he get scold just like that. Besides, tiffany also likes to sulk nowadays and it is really hard for him to make her cheer up again.

On a weekend, taeng already promised to meet with IU to hang out together. When he wakes up that day, he do not see tiffany anywhere in the house. So he guess that girl already going out with her boyfriend. Then he starts to get himself ready to go out with IU. After that he drive his lamborghini reventon in order to pick up IU at her house. Today the plan to watch movie together and then go to amusement park. Taeng really excited about the plan until he cannot sleep well yesterday night.

Before watch the movie, taeng and IU have their lunch at a restaurant. But when taeng almost finish eating his food, suddenly his phone ringing.

“ yes miyoung ah? “, taeng answer playfully.

“ taetae...where are you?”, tiffany ask without bothering about the teasing.

“ i’m out with my friend. Why you call me? Do you need something? “, taeng ask caringly.

“ taetae...i feel like i’m not feeling well right now.”, tiffany pouts to taeng and it makes taeng already worry about that girl.

“ do you catch a fever fany ah? Where are you right now? I thought you already going out with siwon. I don’t see you at home this morning...”, taeng said with worry sounds.

“ i’m at home tae. i just awake because my head feel really heavy right now. Can you come home right now? “, she did not know taeng with IU right now.

Taeng feel unsure right now. He really worry about tiffany but he did not want to make IU upset. He hesitated to answer tiffany but then he manage to make the decision.

“ IU...i’m so sorry. But i have to go now. i got an emergency. I think we can hang out next time again. Would you mind if i leave right now? “ taeng said it with guilty feeling.

“ hmmm...if you really need to go i can’t stop you. Its ok taeng. Just go and like you said maybe we can meet again next time..”, although she feel dissapointed but she don’t want to show it.

“ thanks IU. you’re really understanding. I have to go now. bye...”, taeng then rushing up to back home.

When he arrived at their house, he see tiffany at the living room sitting while watching the tv. Tiffany even don’t looks like she is sick right now. Taeng confusedly make a move to where tiffany sit right now.

“ oh, you’re back taetae...”, tiffany give her eye smiles to taeng making that guy heart melt again. He let his anger gone just like that when he seeing that eye smile girl.

“ you said you’re sick. But it seem like you’re ok right now. are you cheating me fany? “, he said calmly to tiffany.

“ i’m not lying. But after i call you i find the pain is reduce. So now, i think i’m already ok. Sorry if i troubling you taetae...” she pouts making taeng much more cannot angry at her. taeng just shook his head thinking about that girl action.

“ aishhh. You know how worry i am earlier when you said you’re not feeling well. I’m speed my car overlimit just to come back as soon as possible but then i find you just watching tv while laughing. You’re so unpredictable girl fany. Hehe...”, he cannot hides his smile while thinking about fany childish action.

 

 

 

* TAENG REALLY CONCERN ABOUT TIFFANY. HE WILLING TO FORGET ABOUT HIS DATE JUST BECAUSE HE REALLY WORRY ABOUT TIFFANY.