>>Chapter 32

Married To My Ex-Husband, Again ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Creating Love - 4minute (Ost Personal Taste) ENJOY^^  Baekhyun wait patiently for his wife to come in the room while reading some random books.  The truth is, he's not actually read them as he will glance over the door, checking if there any present of her time to time. He is growing bored and a little bit frustrated by just lying on bed, flick every single page of the books It has been an hour he waited for Nana but still..she's not appear yet He end up throwing the books somewhere else "Aishhhh..what with this book? No attraction at all"  He sigh as he stare at the white ceiling above *Are you done already, Nana?* he pursing his lips forward while humming some music to reduce the boredness  Nevertheless, not even one minute humming he started to whine again *I can't take it anymore!! Where are youuuuuuuuu!?* "Where is my love? Where is he? I am so bored" "No want to talk to me"

"why did you do this to me, Nana-ah?"

He said to himself and rolling to right and side of the bed like a kid "I feel like crazy human"  "Eh, no I'm not crazy...I still have brilliant brain" he rolling again till he feels his but meet the hard floor and he yelled in pain "AUCHHH~ what the hell" he growled as he rubbed his several times, mouth endlessly curse himself. Suddenly he heard someone is approaching the door and his face turn to the bright one ever "S-she is here!" He smile ear to ear  "Yehey" Baekhyun acting excited, Clapping his hands together and He abruptly went up and hide himself behind the door Just after instant, Nana is open the door carefully and her mind was praying that he is sleeping already because it is already mid night and she don't have to hear his whine asking her why she was late and blah blah blah Well he's Byun Baekhyun, he has dozen mouth and so noise. She did it on purpose though to not get up after done washing the plate. She knew he was waiting for her. "Huh? No one inside?" She close the door but she didn't notice that Baekhyun was at the back of it *Finally* he said in mind as he eagerly smirking "B-Baekhyun?" Her soft voice calling for him but he decided to play hide and seek with her "Baekhyun are you inside?"  Nana crossed her arms and her face was all in confusion *strange. I thought he went up already? Oh maybe he went to meet his friend? It can be, right?* "But I didn't see him went down though" she mumble Suddenly she felt a hand on her back while other hand is on her knees and just a swift move, she's lift bridal style on air already Nana yelp in surprise as her hands wrapping around the person who lift her up and gave him death glare "YAH! PUT ME DOWN, NOW" Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and not minding her command. Not wanting to west his time, he brought her to their bed  Her heart started to drive crazily when he heading to the bed and her mind abruptly remember what did he said earlier that he asks her to be 'on time' Nana shook her head in trembling *he's not gonna do that!!! Right!? Is he!!? Oh god* 

"YAHHH!" she struggling to get down

"You're so noisy, just keep quiet if you mind what will my parents thinking" He chuckled

"I don't care!"

She could not care less as she keep trying to free"I SAID PUT ME DOWN ! DON'T YOU HEAR ME" she yelled and not after one second she felt her body is on the comfy bed already and he's hovering her.

*I'm so dead* she thought about how he'll do it to her, it's scared her to the max and she's praying so hard in her mind

"I did what are you saying, sweetheart"  Baekhyun uncivilized answer and he stare straight through her eyes with the unreadable face on His face doesn't show the playfully one like he used to be nor the furious one..It's a little bit lust? That's what she can say *cool down, Nana* her heart is pounding so so fast due to the ner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter