Attack

I Quit

 

Chapter 2

Minho wanders aimlessly. He knows he is heading toward the direction of the SM Entertainment building. His thoughts begin to reflect. If he leaves SHINee, would the other members care? Would Onew worry? Would Jonghyun care? Would Taemin cry? Would Key become depressed? A sudden shout breaks him out of his reverie. He looks up to see two menacing men approach him. Minho’s deer like eyes widen. Are they going to rob him? Should he run? Should he just keep going? The two buff men approach Minho. One of them roughly knocks Minho’s shoulder sending him spiraling toward the ground. Too late, Minho realizes that he is on a quiet side street with no other company other than the birds lurking on the electrical wires. As soon as Minho’s back hits the ground, the two men surround Minho. They easily life him up and drag him toward an alleyway. Minho fruitlessly struggles and screams to no avail. There is no one to hear his desperate pleas for help.  The men roughly drop Minho on some trash bags. The older one smirks at Minho.

“Look at what we have here. A poor defenseless prey just waiting to be swooped up. What are you doing here all alone?”

Minho glares at the men, “None of your business. What do you guys want?”

The other man gives a chuckle, “It seems we have a feisty one here. He’s got fire. I like it.”

The older man squints as he takes another glance at Minho. “He looks kind of familiar.”

“Now that you mention it, yeah, he does. Isn’t he one of those pretty boy bands prancing around as if they own the world?”

“Oh! Yeah. I kinda remember this kid. He is from Shines or something like that. Remember them? They were wearing those colorful skinny jeans that just screamed pick me.”

Minho coughs, “What do you guys want?”

The older man slides out a knife, “Now. now. It’s rude to interrupt a conversation you know. I think you need to be taught a lesson.”

With that the man stabs the knife downward. The knife penetrates Minho’s left hand. Minho’s back arches as he gives a scream of pain. The other man chuckles and gives a kick to Minho’s head drawing blood. Minho is about to pass out from the pain. Through the haze of pain, he could make out a few words.

“Now look at what you did….blood….trace back to us….kidnap….”

“It wasn’t my fault….needed to be taught a lesson….kidnap too troublesome….silence him.”

White pain shoots behind Minho’s eyes as he feel something enter his abdomen area. It slices through him. The object is quickly pulled out. Minho can feel a pool of blood already start to seep out. Footsteps start to fade away. He feels someone’s hot breath on his ear.

A voice whispers, “If you survive this kiddo, keep your mouth shut. Understand? Or it won’t be just you who gets hurt.”

MEANWHILE:

The SHINee members had returned from their various destinations. Key hums a song while cooking dinner. Jonghyun and Taemin are watching the evening news together. Onew sits on the side reading a book.

Key calls from the kitchen, “Ya! Have you guys seen Minho?”

Jonghyun and Taemin both shrug. Onew looks up from his book, “Well…he went out. I don’t know where he is. Maybe we should text him?”

Key replies, “I already texted him a lot. He is not answering! What is he doing?”

Taemin grins, “Well, we can find out. I recently downloaded this app that lets me know the location of cell phones, so I can locate Minho pretty easily.”

Onew raises an eyebrow, “Is this app legal, Taemin-goon? Where did you even find it or even have Minho’s permission to track his phone?”

Taemin grins innocently, “Don’t worry, hyung! That information is better not known. Now, do you want me to find Minho or not?”

The hyungs reluctantly let Taemin use the app. Although feeling horrible guilty about tracking Minho’s cell phone, they were worried about the whereabouts of Minho.

Taemin shouts excitedly, “Ah-ha! I know where Minho is. He is in a pretty weird spot. A alleyway between XXXX and XXXXX. “

Jonghyun snorts, “What could he possibly be doing there?”

Key, with dramatics, “Aigoo. Aren’t alleyways spots for drug deal? Is Minho using drugs? But, alleyways are also the place of robberies and other horrible spots. We should check it out! It’s really close to the SM building, anyway.”

Key hurries to the kitchen to stop everything before dragging the rest of the members out. They hurry to the Minho’s last known location motivated by the horrible thoughts put in their brains thanks to Key. Taemin spots a pair of legs first. Horrible realization that it is Minho’s legs and it is on the ground, motivates the members to do a full out sprint to the legs. The sight of Minho is horrible. Bruises litter his face. His clothes are ripped. Two pools of blood are appearing. One near his hand and the other near his abdomen area. Onew is the first to react.

“Taemin, go call 911. Jonghyun, put pressure to his abdomen. Key, check his consioucness. I will put pressure to the wound on his hand.”

 With those orders issued, the members quickly follow through. Key begins shouting Minho’s name while Jonghyun, Taemin, and Onew do their respective duties. One though passed through all of their mind, “Not Minho. Not him. Minho has to survive.”

A FEW HOURS LATER

Minho drifts in and out. He can feel the rough concrete against his cheek, his aching limbs, and the stab wound slowly seeping blood. He attempts to open his eyes, to move, to call for help, but his body screams in pain with every movement he attempts. All he can do is groan. Running footsteps and shouting seem to be close. Faintly, he could hear a familiar voice screaming his name. However, the puddle of blood has grown considerably large, and Minho can feel his consciousness slip away. All he could do was pray he would not die. It was not his time.

Gradually, his senses return to him. First, he hears an annoying beeping as well as soft, gentle breathing. Then, he fells cold sheets on his body as well as a hand enclosed in his limp hand. The beeping increases in frequency and now he hears a woman’s voice.

“Minho-sshi. Minho-sshi. If you can hear me, squeeze Taemin-sshi’s hand. Arraso?

Minho groans. He forces his hand to squeeze the hand entangled with his. He hears a gasp.

“Ahh…that is good, Minho-sshi. You’re in Seoul XXX Hospital. Taemin-sshi is here with you right beside you. Now, I want you to try to open your eyes. I know you might be tired, but you need to try. Arraso?”

Minho’s eyes flutter. He squints as his eyes adjust to the brightness. In the corner of his eye, he watches Taemin shoot out of his chair and flutter to Minho’s line of vision.

“Oh, Minho-hyung! I was so worried about you. You gave us all quite a scare. The other hyungs are coming soon. I’ve already called them. You looked so horrible when we found it. You had so much blood and everything.”

Minho smiles to reassure Taemin. His eyes start to close again. He is so tired.



 

-sshi = honorific like Mr. X

Arraso? = alright? in Korean

Hello! I finally got a break in homework so I wrote this. Updates will still be random, sorry. (offers cookie) Cookie? lolz

See you guys later! 

~ilovefanfiction2010