Chapter Four

Beautiful

Author's POV

"Yah, did you guys recognize that one girl who asked for a heart?"

"Which girl? There were A LOT of them," Yoseob said.

"Ugh, never mind."

"Why? You thinking of someone?"

Gi Kwang didn't know if he wanted to tell the guys or not. He didn’t want to create any thoughts from the guys. But he did ask this.

"Isn't Ma Roo a boy name?"

"Duh," Yoseob said. "It's obviously not a girl name."

Yoseob looked at Gi Kwang. What was up with him? Ever since the fan meeting, Gi Kwang was quiet and thinking a lot. Since Gi Kwang was speaking of girls, did he like someone? No way. We didn't even go to the club or anything. Oh well. Yoseob just shrugs. It's probably nothing anyway. Yoseob walked away to his room leaving Gi Kwang in the living room by himself. Gi Kwang wasn't sure what was actually bothering him.

-----

Gi Kwang found out that Park Myeong Soo, the famous singer and MC was coming to Seoul for a fan meeting. Gi Kwang was so excited. He has watch Myeong Soo all his life and every time he watched Myeong Soo, he would just laugh. Gi Kwang couldn't wait to get an autograph from him and officially meet him too. But Gi Kwang also found out that only 150 fans could be in the building. First come, first serve. So Gi Kwang woke up at 5 a.m. in the morning and got ready to leave. The fan meeting started at 9 a.m. He had to be there extra early to get in line. Gi Kwang dressed in a white tshirt with a black leather jacket with a pair of black jeans. He put on his cap and his shades. He had to be extra careful and disguise himself. He didn't want fans running after him. As he arrived, he could see a line. He wasn't sure how many people but he hoped at least he was one of the 150. The girl in front of him kept yawning. He silently laughed to himself. People these days are just desperate for a fan meeting just like him and getting up at 5 a.m. was way too early.

It was finally 9 a.m. To be honest, Gi Kwang was starting to fall asleep in line. When he heard the screaming, he knew the doors had finally opened. Yes, he said to himself. "Yes," the girl in front of him said. The boy behind him started yelling. Gi Kwang was getting anxious as he walked in line.

"Please let me go in. Please let me go in," Gi Kwang whispered to himself.

"126...127... 128..."

Gi Kwang was getting more nervous as the numbers increased and he wasn't inside yet. He was getting closer and closer to the door.

"138...139...140..."

He held his breath.

-----

"Come on, come on. Let me in please!"

Hyosung was getting anxious. She woke up at 4 a.m., the earliest she has ever woken up in the longest time just to get in line. She could have gone another day but she would have to wait until a month or two. She couldn't believe that they would only allow 150 fans to come to this fan meeting. Since it was the famous Park Myeong Soo, his time was precious.

"146...147...148..."

Hyosung closes her eyes hoping that she'll get in.

"149 ma'am."

Hyosung opens her eyes and lets out a relief of breath as she steps into the door. She was so happy she shouted out "Yeah!" The guy behind her laughed but she didn't care. All that mattered was that she could meet Myeong Soo once and for all. Hyosung also realized that since she was the 149th, making the guy behind her the 150th person. How lucky of her and him to be the last two. Hyosung did feel bad about the rest of the people waiting. If she were one of them, she would have been disappointed and really mad.

The guy behind her was whistling. He had to be really happy to be whistling. As Hyosung grew nearer and nearer to the table, she couldn't wait to say hi. Not only was she fulfilling Kim Sung Oh 's wish, she was fulfilling hers too. Ever since she was little, she would watch Myeong Soo on TV. He would just crack her up. And his singing, for a man like him, he knew how to sing with that voice.

-----

Gi Kwang wanted to shout for joy too when he heard the girl in front of him yell. He was so happy. Man, the last 150th, and that was him. He was a lucky man. So all the waking up so early got him here today. Fighting. He was getting close to the table. Just two people away. I could hear Myeong Soo's voice and his laughter. Everyone should recognize his voice and especially when he talks because he's sincere and jokes at the same time. The girl in front finally got her turn.

"Annyeong," she said.

Gi Kwang then got the goosebumps. He realized that he recognized that voice too.

 

 

 

Haven't posted in a while. I have been busy. Sorry for the errors if you saw some. I hope you guys like this chapter. I think I am going to go back and forth with POV's. It depends on what I want to do with it. I'm going to start doing something different on my stories. I haven't done it yet but I will for the next chapter. I'm going to add some "creation" to this. Subscribe if you haven't (30 subscribers means another image) and comment so I know you're reading and enjoying it. Thanks!