Chapter Two

Beautiful

Gi Kwang's POV

"Annyeongsayo!" I say to my fans. I see all their smiling and happy faces. BEAST is having a fan meeting today and we just love it. Jun Hyung was so saying how many beautiful ladies there were today. I just laugh at him. There are many beautiful women here and I do notice them. Being a BEAST member and a celebrity, it is true I do flirt with girls, but in a good way. 

"Annyeong. What's your name?"

"Seo Eun Gi."

"Seo Eun Gi, what a pretty name. Nice to meet you." I give her a smile.

She squeals and laughs. 

"Here you go." 

"Kamsahamida."

"No problem," I said winking at her. 

Yoseob, who is sitting next to me says, "Yah. Look at the line. We are never going to get home."

"Man, be patient. These are your fans. Without them, we wouldn't be here."

"Ne. You're right. It is always fun. It's just we didn't get any sleep last night," Yoseob complained. 

"Yeah, that was because you were watching Strong Heart reruns all last night," I said. 

"Fine, you got me."

Fans are filling in the area and we patiently autograph the photos. I love doing this job. Someone out there in the world is glad that I exist. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said to the next girl in line.

"Annyeong," she says in a monotone voice.

I suddenly get goosebumps. That doesn't happen. Hmm. Oh well. Maybe it just got chilly here. I look up at her. She wearing a cap on her head with a black hoodie over it. She's wearing skinny jeans with some sneakers. Her bangs are right above her eyes. Usually fangirls would get dressed up. She looked mysterious. She gave me the photo.

"What's your name?" I ask giving her a smile.

What? No reaction from her unlike the other girls? 

"Ma Roo," she said.

I squint my eyebrows. Did she just say "Ma Roo"? Isn't that a boy name? I look at her again. Her arms are crossed. I get goosebumps on my arms and quickly laugh it off. I slowly write: "Ma Roo. Nice to meet you. You are the best!"

"Here you go!"

"Kamsahamida," she said. 

I give her a wink. Like before, no emotions or even a smile. Is she a fan of mine or did she just want to make me think? Or is it a boy under the disguise and just trying to be funny? She walks away as if I was a stranger. Did she even know who I was? I look at her again. Ma Roo? That's a boy name. We're probably not going to see each other again anyway. I don't have to get mad at this. 

 

Hyosung's POV

As I'm walking away and going back to the hospital, I just have to laugh out loud. Was he trying to flirt with me? I laugh. That smile he gave me, I hope he was being polite and the wink! Come on, he was trying to get attention. Boys. Always have to flirt around girls. I bet he does that to every girl too. Well, at least I wont be seeing him again. I head back to the hospital and can't wait for Ma Roo's reaction.

 

I wanted to post today because of you guys. It's kinda short, sorry about that. Since I got at least ten subscribers, like I said, I'll post an image. I hope you guys liked the image. The images I post are ones I made. They're not that great compared to the design artists but hey, at least I tried. If I get 30 subscribers, I'll make and post another one! I had some foreshadowing. Both Gi Kwang and Hyosung said that they wont be seeing each other again. Well, they're wrong. They will be! Ha. Thanks for reading and I hoped you guys enjoyed it. Subscribe and comment! 

(All photos are from google images.)