Celebrate

Celebrate

 

I am still laughing at my Hyung’s silly rendition of my goodbye song. Seungri follows close behind him.

“We did it!” exclaims our Maknae. “The first concert is done. We were great!”

Hyung and I chuckle at his self-congratulations.

“Neh. It was a good concert,” says Seunghyun Hyung. I turn around at Hyung’s next words to Seungri. “Maknae-ah, I need to speak with Dae for a moment. In private.”

Seungri nods his head. “Neh. I’m going to get some water. See you backstage! And great job tonight!” He walks off with a bounce in his step.

Hyung looks stunning as he turns around to face me, his blue hair looking electric. “What did you want to say, Hyung?”

He shakes his head. “Not here.” He gestures to one of the small changing rooms behind me.

We head over and I walk in. “That really was a great first show! This is going to be a great year, Hyung!”

I turn around at the sound of the door closing and locking, only to have Seunghyun’s lips crash onto mine. His tongue shoots past my lips and my knees go weak at the pleasure I feel pooling itself in my stomach.

Going on tiptoe, I bring my arms around his shoulders and run my fingers through his hair, pulling myself closer to his warm body. Seunghyun runs his hands  under the vest, up my . Heat follows everywhere he touches.

Seunghyun rips his lips away and we both take in ragged breaths. “You really liked that first show, didn’t you, Seunghyun?” I tease as I bring my teeth to his lips and bite down gently.

“You held my hands as you sang that goodbye,” he whispers to me, his breath warm on my lips. “And I always go a little crazy when you sing. Aigoo, Daesung-ah, you have bewitched me.”

He brings his mouth to my neck and begins to leave a trail of kisses. When he gets to my collarbone, he pulls my vest from my shoulders and lets it fall to the ground. I roll my hips a little and Seunghyun drops his head to my shoulder as he lets out a small moan.

Just then, we hear the voices of some of our dancers walking past the room.

I sigh and gently pull away from my handsome Seunghyun. “We should join the others,” I say softly.

He grabs my hand and brings it up to his mouth. “Neh,” he says before gently kissing the palm of my hand. My heart stutters and I smile at him.

He opens the door and, still holding my hand, starts to walk out. I remember my vest and tug on his hand. “Hyung, my vest.”

I see a sparkle in his eyes and he gives me a sly grin as he pulls harder on my hand. I stumble after him towards the backstage. “Ani, Hyung! Ani!”

He laughs as we approach the top of the ramp that leads to our waiting friends and co-workers. “Don’t hide that y body, Dae!”

Still resisting and laughing in embarrassment, I follow the man I love to wherever he takes me.

 

________

A/N: Short and sweet ^_^ I couldn't resist! Let me know if you liked it or not!