Chapter Two, The Breakdown.

You're BEAST.

Hours have passed and we are still in the restaurant. I think it's around 9:30, but I'm not sure. All I know is that it's dark.

"Taylor, I've missed you so much. I've got something for you when you get home." Yoseob stretches out under the table. We were both getting stiff, maybe it's time to move.
"Yeah? Then lets go!"

"We can't do that, not yet. I've got something else to show you first." And with that he rose.

He walked a few feet away, then realized I wasn't following. I couldn't leave yet! I didn't pay for the check!
"Go, girl! I'll take care of it. You can pay me back later." announced Minu from behind the counter, cleaning the reciepts from the floor.
How she saw this, I'll never know.

I followed him out of the place and out to his car. I saw something in there but I couldn't make out what it was.

"Close your eyes, give me your hand." His hands were warm, they felt like small heaters. This made me realize how chilly it was outside. I grabbed tighter.
"Haha. Calm down, love. It's nothing big." and with that giggle, it was over. I knew I had falled for Yoseob. But this time, it struck hard.

As he opened the doors to his Sedan, I could smell his scent roaming out from the car. He walked me over to the back seat, and let me sit down. At that, he turned loose my hand and walked up to the drivers seat while saying "Keep your eyes closed."

He returned with something fluffy, something that smelled like... cheesecake.
"You can open your eyes now!" he said, holding my hand in his, the warmth overbearing.

"Oh... Oh my gosh! It's so cute!" It was a little white and blue bunny. Soft as can be, it reminded me of our childhood.

"I though you'd like it." His smirk was cuter. I can't believe he's back. "Open the box!"

So I did. And what did I find? The most amazing gift ever.