Chapter One-The Meeting.

You're BEAST.

The Rainy Day Café  is a nice little place to go with your friends when you're not wanting a big crowd. Especially when your bestfriend is a famous singer. Everyone knows everyone, even Yoseob, who hasn't been in town for years.

As I enter the café, I scan the room for my long lost friend. His looks aren't hard to find with his bleached blond hair. His cute demeanor and his baby face. After noticing that he wasn't here yet, I decided to take a seat in Minu's section of the place.

"Hey, Minu! I bet you'll never guess who I talked to today!!"

"Hmm. Let me guess. Yoseob?!"
I was shocked at how quickly she guessed that, and suddenly wondered why.
"How... How did you know?"

"It's all over town. He came back for you, I heard he's got a suprise for you!" Minu's eyes got wide as a medium sized man walked through the door. There's that blond hair I've always remembered.

"I'll leave you be, my friend." Minu said as she waltzed away, being giddy for me, even though I didn't need it. I was happy enough.
All I could do was smile. His face, his arms, everything, just as I remember him.

"Hey, missy. Long time no see." he says with a smirk. "What? Do I have something in my teeth?"
He plays with his mouth, joking around like he always does, when I leap from the table, going in for a hug.

"Oh.. Yoseob. I've missed you so much. I'm so glad you're back."
With tears running down my rose-kissed cheeks, he embraces me like only he can.

"I am back. And hopefully for good. Now, stop crying. We have lots to talk about."