Reunion

Let Me Love You

 

 

Four years passed and Hyunseong already debuted as an idol. Hyunseong debuted as the lead  vocalist of Boyfriend. Though he was given such a role, he wasn't given that much screentime nor speaking time. He was rather shy and quite scared of the camera. For a handsome young guy (did I mention talented?), he was pretty shy.

 

"Hyung, try doing aegyo, or at least try speaking a few more words once in a while." Jeongmin muttered as he sat beside Hyunseong after their choreographer gave them a short break.

 

"I'm just not used to this entire attention ok? Besides, my accent isn't really easy on the ears." Hyunseong replied and Jeongmin punched him lightly on his arm.

 

"You sing pretty well with little to no accent at all. You are quite charismatic when you sing so I just don't understand why you are this shy?" Jeongmin asked and expected no answer so he just sighed. Hyunseong tapped the younger on his shoulder and smiled to himself; Jeongmin doesn't need to know why he was this reserved.

 

"Hey Hyung, You heard the news?" Minwoo asked as he sat down with the two older. The two gave him a questioning look.

 

"We have a new coordi noona coming and everyone says she's a hot one." Minwoo said like he's some player wanting to hit on a girl.

 

"You look like a ert!" Hyunseong commented and smiled, making his eyes disappear into a thin line.

 

"I just like older girls, that's all." Minwoo said as he wiped the sweat off his face.

 

"Well if she is really that hot, I wouldn't mind staying in the dressing rooms for hours." Jeongmin muttered as he took a swig from his water bottle.

 

The choreographer called them back to another round of practice as this will be Boyfriend's most powerful song ever. They did a couple of rounds before they were dismissed for the day. The group took a shower and met their manager and styling team.

 

"So how was dance practice?" Manager-nim asked and Donghyun answered for the group.

 

"Tiring but went great. Though I'm quite worried with the dancers’ backs, Hyunseong is really heavy." Their manager erupted in laughter.

 

"I guess Hyunseong should take more gym time and I'll have to ask for smaller meal allocation." Manager-nim said which made Hyunseong frown, eating was his consolation.

 

"It's not my fault! Choreo hyung made that silly choreography." Hyunseong defended himself.

 

"Okay so we are preparing for your comeback and decided that you should all have very intense image here. And as you've heard, we will have a new coordinator." Manager-nim announced and the room applauded.

 

"So she's a noona to all of you, except for you Donghyun." Manager-nim said and Donghyun was taken aback.

 

"I'm older? Omo." Donghyun muttered and the room erupted into laughter.

 

"Anyway, So let's all welcome to the team, Ms. Yumi." Manager-nim announced and a girl walked into the room wearing a knee length dress, long brown hair in soft waves.

 

"Hello everyone, I'm Yumi, 90 liner and your new coordinator." Yumi introduced herself and the rest of Boyfriend members clapped for her. They were all giddy and excited, even Donghyun who could be her oppa; well, all except for Hyunseong.

 

They discussed the concept and Yumi was assigned the twins image for Janus, Yumi smiled at the twins and the other members were just jealous.

 

"I want to be styled by Yumi-noona as well!" Minwoo whined and earned a good smack from the leader.

 

"You are such a baby and you can't always have your way." Donghyun scolded the youngest.

 

"Yumi-ssi, I'll warn you though, don't let these maknae fool you. They are cute and charming but they are heart breakers!" Donghyun warned her and she just laughed it off.

 

"Don't worry Donghyun-ssi, I prefer older guys anyway." Yumi answered and there was a hint of light on Donghyun's eyes.

 

"Oh great to hear, and you can call me oppa!" Donghyun suggested and earned yells from the maknae.

 

"Yumi noona, call us oppa too!" Kwangmin chirped with his high pitched voice. Yumi laughed then smiled.

 

"Shall I call you all oppa then?" Yumi asked and everyone nodded.

 

"Ok, but let's finish this meeting." Yumi said and Manager-nim continued. Hyunseng looked at her with disgust.

 

The meeting ended and everyone went their way, Yumi got her stuff and prepared to leave.

 

"Noona, call me oppa!" Youngmin stopped her and Yumi smiled.

 

"Youngmin oppa." She said with a smile and the male was so happy. The others demanded as well.

 

"Ok, Donghyun oppa, Minwoo oppa, Kwangmin oppa, Jeongmin oppa.." Yumi paused and looked at the remaining member who had his brows furrowed.

 

"Yah hyung, your manners." Jeongmin elbowed him.

 

"Hyunseong oppa." Yumi finished and all the members clapped for joy except for Hyunseong. Noticing him act that way, Yumi was a bit saddened.

 

.

.

.

 

 The MV shoot was scheduled for the day and it was Yumi's first time working with Boyfriend. She went to the studio a couple of hours early from the scheduled time. She reviewed the sequence of the shoot and their outfits and looks. She then took notes on the different Boyfriend members; their likes, dislikes, personalities and whatever is important information.

 

The other coordinators arrived a few hours later and she greeted them properly. They prepared the outfits and makeup for the shoot. They then prepared the food and stuff for the boys. The members arrived a few minutes before their call time. They were given the instructions then off to change to their first outfit.

 

"Yumi noona, we had the same haircut now, we look the same but who looks better?" Kwangmin asked and Yumi looked at the twins. She thought for a while then smiled.

 

"Youngmin you're cute, Kwangmin you're handsome. Though you are twins, you have different and distinct charms." Yumi answered as she took the comb and brushed the hair of the older twin.

 

"What is your ideal type noona?" Youngmin asked and Yumi smiled at him.

 

"I like older guys. I really like Yesung-ssi and Henry-ssi." Yumi replied and Donghyun shouted.

 

"Yah, you like Super Junior sunbae-nim? Omo, we do have a lot in common." Donghyun then smiled happily.

 

"Woah those two are really handsome and talented. But, our Hyung line can definitely match them!" Kwangmin replied and earned a smack from Jeongmin.

 

"You cannot compare Suju sunbae-nim with us three. We still have a long way to go! But, if you are talking about looks, our Hyunseong hyung can definitely be at par." Jeongmin commented. Yumi nodded and finished Youngmin then hailed for Kwangmin who happily sat on the chair and waited for Yumi to fix his hair and makeup. When she finished with Kwangmin she glanced over the other coordi noonas and saw Naeri eonnie having a hard time fixing Hyunseong.

 

"Eonnie, having trouble?" Yumi asked and the older nodded.

 

"Being pregnant isn't helping." Naeri answered. "Can you take over; I think I should really take my leave." Yumi agreed and took the brush to style Hyunseong's hair.

 

"I hope Sistar wouldn't mind us getting you for a couple of months." Naeri muttered as she took a seat. "I don't think they'll do." Yumi smiled as she applied eyeliner on Hyunseong's eyes, he wasn't smiling though. Then the members were called for the shoot.

 

They first took the white and black scenes, where Kwangmin, Minwoo and Hyunseong were dressed in fierce black while Youngmin, Jeongmin and Donghyun were the innocent white. The director shot the white group first as the lead girl would need to be fiercer in black. The trio acted their part without hesitation. Then the fierce trio were on shot and Kwangmin needed a darker liner for his part.

 

“Kwangmin, just act fierce ok?” Yumi reminded him and the lad nodded. It wasn’t that hard for him to do so. Minwoo was just ecstatic with his bad guy look and Hyunseong, he just looked pissed.

 

“Yumi, please fix Hyunseong’s hair, it’s a bit messy.” The director hailed Yumi immediately ran to Hyunseong to fix his hair.

 

The shoot continued and after the first round of filming, they were given a short break.

 

“Eat a lot because you’ll be dancing like hell broke loose!” Their manager announced and the  six boys nodded before eating.

 

“Naeri noona, when will you deliver baby Hyunjong?” Minwoo asked curiously and the coordi noona smiled.

 

“6 weeks if it goes as scheduled. I may take my leave next week. In the meantime, Yumi will take over my position for the rest of Janus promotions as well as for your Japanese single promotions and concert.” Naeri replied and the 6 members nodded.

 

“Well, I just hope Sistar team wouldn’t mind it. She was hired to be their coordinator.” Hanmi, their other coordinator added.

 

“She’s temporary?” the twins said at the same time and Yumi smiled at the twinteraction.

 

“Cool!” Yumi muttered which made the twins blush.

 

After the break, the six change their outfits and had their makeup retouched. The coordi noona hurriedly fixed the boys. Youngmin and Kwangmin looked fierce with their eyeliners. The twins were checking each other when Hyunseong walked out of the set. Their manager followed and so as Yumi.

 

"What is your problem Hyunseong?" Their manager asked calmly and Hyunseong answered while fuming with anger.

 

"You want to know my problem hyung?" Hyunseong asked and his manager nodded.

 

"She is my problem!" Hyunseong pointed at Yumi who stopped a few feet away.

 

"Why is she even here? Why are you here?" Hyunseong shouted at Yumi. Hearing his loud scream, the others went to check on the member.

 

"She was hired to be a stylist." Manager-nim answered and Hyunseong shook his head.

 

"You came here to poke the scars of yesterday’s past. You regret that you turned me down four years ago?" Hyunseong screamed and Yumi started to cry.

 

"What is your damn reason?! I thought you like older guys and that a kid like me will never be your type? You don't know what damage you caused to my confidence and self esteem! You don't know what your presence right now is doing to my sanity!" Hyunseong screamed his heart out, tears now evident from his eyes.

 

"It's not like what you think Hyunseong." Yumi said while tears are falling.

 

"What is it then? You forgot about me? You easily talk to the others like we just met. You even call us oppa leisurely. You don't know how long I've waited for you to call me that!" Hyunseong shouted which made Yumi cried even more.

 

"You don't understand Hyunseong. I have my reasons why I couldn't accept you. Being in a relationship where the girl is older has always been criticized and almost condemned." Yumi tried to explain.

 

"You think about what they say but failed to think about how I feel! I already told you that I can love you better than older guys but you didn't and won't give me a chance!" Hyunseong's words pierced through Yumi's heart.

 

"Hyunseong, even if she accepts you now, you can't date her. It's written on your contract." His manager informed him. Hyunseong answered, gaze not leaving Yumi.

 

 

"I know what I signed. I know I can't date anyone in particular. But, it doesn't say I can't love!" Hyunseong muttered and manager-nim nodded.

 

"What are you implying then?" His manager asked and Hyunseong swallowed hard.

 

"Give me a chance noona. Treat me like how it used to be. Don't be so distant" The last words were softly muttered, like a plea for a small chance of love from the older.

 

"I can't promise anything Hyunseong." Yumi muttered and Hyunseong nodded. "I can wait" Hyunseong muttered then walked back to the set.

 

Yumi fixed his hair and silently fixed his makeup. "Use your hate and project it to the camera. Prove to me that you can be my man." Yumi muttered

 

"Don't challenge me noona." Hyunseong replied, smiling at the words that came from the person he most loved.

 

....



 

 

a/n: I am uninspired.. seriously T.T