Confession

Let Me Love You

What do you call that day?  Pepero day? Yes that's the day when Hyunseong decided to go and try t0 confess to his noona of 3 years. Shim Hyunseong, a popularguy in highschool known for his great voice and striking handsome face fell for a girl 3 years older than him.

What is wrong with being older or younger in the relationship? apparently Hyunseong isn't a bit bothered about the whole age thing, as he believed that age is just a number.

But to his noona, age is not just a number, it is the line that divides society. Yumi isn't the type to fall for older nor younger guys and she has her ideals written on the back of her head.

"Noona!" Hyunseong called out as he saw the girl walked out of her school gates.

"Oh Hyunseong, anything wrong?" Yumi asked with a confused look on her beautiful face.

Hyunseong blushed as he took out the pepero from his bag and handed it to her.

"For you noona." Hyunseong said as he blushed. Yumi took the box and gave him a smile.

"Thank you Hyunseong, but I don't have anything for you though." Yumi as ked and Hyunseong shook his head.

"It's ok noona. Accepting my gift is enough. So you're going home already?" Hyunseong asked and Yumi nodded.

"Can I walk you home?" Hyunseong asked and Yumi nodded.

The walk home was just lovely as the setting sun on summer; Hyunseong thought that if this day was a summer day, it would be very romantic. But hey, the cold Autumn breeze made Yumi stick to him closer than what he could have asked for.

"Thank you for walking me home Hyunseong." Yumi thanked the younger and bowed at him.

"Don't mention it Noona!" Hyunseong chirped and smiled, his eyes disappearing into a thin line. He then waved goodbye and walked to his house, a few blocks from hers.

.
.
.

With a bouquet on one hand and a stuffed panda on the other hand, Hyunseong waited for Yumi to step out of the school gates. Hyunseong smiled widely as he saw the girl walk towards him; he will confess today.

"Happy Valentine's day Yumi noona!" Hyunseong said as he handed his gifts and Yumi gave him a small smile.

"Thank you Hyunseong but you shouldn't have." Yumi muttered, choosing her words so as not to hurt the feelings of the younger.

"Yumi noona, I've been wanting to tell you..." Hyunseong paused as he gathered the needed courage.

"I like you." He nervously blurted out and Yumi frowned.

"Hyunseong I'm sorry." Yumi said and Hyunseong's face turned into a frown.

"Noona, why? Is it because I'm younger?" Hyunseong managed to ask. And Yumi looked away after nodding.

"Noona, What is wrong with being younger? I can love you more than any other older guy, if you give me a chance." Hyunseong tried to argue but Yumi bit her lower lip and answered back.

"To you guys, age is nothing, ad people can accept you for dating younger girls even with a ten year gap. But, for girls like me, dating younger men is a taboo. We are looked down at a mere 3 year gap and we are deemed as flirts. We are accused of taking advantage and corrupting young minds. Don't you get it Hyunseong? Love isn't the only thing that makes this world go round. You have a heart to love, but you have a mind to think. I am sorry but I cannot like you more than a friend and a younger brother." Yumi said, frustration clearly heard from her voice.

"Noona, Please just give me a chance, i'll do anything for you. I know I'm just barely 16 but I can make up for it." Hyunseong begged her but she shook her head.

"I'm sorry." Yumi muttered as she returned the roses and panda. She then walked away while tears formed from her eyes.

"Noona" Hyunseong muttered then out of frustration,, he threw the roses to the ground with such force., He then clutched the Panda tightly and walked away to the other direction

A/N: This will be a short three-shot so hopefully stay with me^^
Shim Hyunseong needs so much love right now^^