The last Incounter

A Firey Incounter

L.Joe - "So do you remember it?"

You look at him then back at the necklace.

You - "How did you know?"

L.Joe - "When we ended up here by mistake the day of the bonfire I saw you wearing it."

You - "But I had it under my T-Shirt."

L.Joe - "When you screamed at Ramona, it came out. Thats when I remembered it. I went home soon after and pulled the necklace out of it's box and realized that I had found my mystery beach girl. (Y/N) I found you."

He smile that same warm and loving smile from the day that you two met at the beach.

L.Joe - "I am alot stronger and I know. I know the truth, the reason why you tremble when ever you see Ramona or Razor."

As he said this he stode up and pulled you in for a hug.

L.Joe - "Want to know something else?"

You nod yes.

L.Joe - "That day you promised me that when we saw each other again we would share the sunset, hand in hand."

As he said the last part he grabbed your hands and kissed you.

That kiss wasn't as innocent as before. This one was filled with pain, joy, love and feeling.

L.Joe - "I...Lo..Love You (Y/N)."

You look at him with tears forming in your eyes.

You - "I know, I lo...like you too."

You look down blushing. He giggles and hold you tighter.

L.Joe - "One day I will hear you say those three magical words."

He smiles and you realize that you have loved him since that kiss. The first kiss you two shared on the shore with the firey sunset.

 

Three Years Later

 

It has been three years since you and L.Joe have been together. You found out that L.Joe had beaten Razor up that day at the mall. Also you realize that he had been going to the same school as you for the past six months. L.Joe also told you that Ramona was only friends with him through Chunji, who was her half cousin. And that Ramona started all those horrible lies because she want Razor for her self. Raven found her soul mate as well. Her and CAP are unbreakable. Lily is off in France becoming an international business women. And don't worry, she told you that she has found and amazing person who treats her with love and care.

It was Friday afternoon and L.joe told you that he had a surprise for you at the beach. You get to the shore and you see him stand, looking into the firey red sunset.

You - "Hey stranger."

He faces you and takes your hand into his.

L.Joe - "Hey you."

Silence dawns apon you two aas you both stare at the sunset.

He lets you go and pretend to stretch. You zone out witht he sound of the waves and the beautiful view.

L.Joe - "(Y/N)"

You face him. he is down on one knee and is holding a black box.

L.Joe - "Although we meet here long time ago. Although I feel in love with you when you got angry at a girl who regected me, even though you didn't even know me. I feel in love with you again when I saw you still wearing a neckalce, no, still wearing the promise that we made here long ago. Will you let me contiune loving and protecting you by saying yes?"

He opens the box.

You gasp and tears of joy start to trail down your face.

You - "Yes! Of course!"

He puts the ring on your finger and leans in for a kiss.

You - "I love you, L.Joe."

He stops and stares at you. He pulls you closer and you could hear his heart beating through his chest. He smiles and gives you a passionate kiss.

L.Joe - "I love you to, (Y/N)"

 

The End