The fourth Incounter

A Firey Incounter

A Few Hours Later.

Your mother came into your room holding a cup of your favorite tea with a slice of your favorite bread on a tray.

Mother - "Honey...Look if you want to talk I am here you know?"

You - "I know mom."

Mother - "Was it Razor again?"

Your mother was one of the few people who knew the truth and who knew what really happened two years ago.

You - "...yeah"

Your mother looks at you with worried eyes for a few seconds. Then she jumps off your bed and starts talking to you like a sixteen year old talking about their crush.

Mother - "I forgot to tell! Some really cute boy came looking for you! Your father is keeping him company while I was supposed to come get you."

You look at her with confussion and shocked that she was able to act that way.

You - "I don't want to talk to any one right now."

Your mother smiles at you and heads for the door. She stopped at the door and turned around.

Mother - "If you don't go downstairs and get him, I will show him all of your baby pictures. Even the ones!"

She said all happly while closing the door behind her and walking downstairs.

Once you realized what she had just said, you jumped off of your bed and ran downstairs.

You - "L.Joe?"

You look at L.Joe and could see some bruises on his face and some blood running down his lips. And you notice his left hand is bleeding and he is holding his stomach with his right hand.

L.Joe - "Your okay. That's great!"
He smiles but turns to face you but he look like he was in so much pain, that sight just made your break.

You - "What are you doing here? You should be in the hospital!"

You walk over to him and lead him the kitchen.

L.Joe - "I had to see if you were okay. Raven said you looked like your soul was out of your body. I so worried about you."

You - "Why?"

You hand him the First-Aid kit your family had in the kitchen.

L.Joe - "Well she said that your face was pale white and that you wouldn't st..."

You - "No, why were you worried? It's not like you should be."

You look at him confussed as he tries to open the kit, when you saw that he was to weak to open the box you moved closer to him and started to heal himup.

Once you where done, you were about to throw the trash away when L.Joe pulled you into his arms and hugged you.

L.Joe - ''Because, I couldn't stand seeing that jerk hurt you... And I hated seeing you in the arms of another man.''

You were shocked by what he was saying, but when he finished his last sentence, your stomach was doing flip flops and your heart was beating so fast you thought he could hear it.

You - "But...why?"

L.Joe looked at you with hurt in his eyes.

L.Joe - "You don't remember me, do you?"

You pull away from him and stare into his eyes. You try really hard to remember that handsome face of his, but you come up blank.

You - "I could never forget your face. I would totally remember you, but I don't..."

L.Joe looks at you and he sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls out a star necklace. he holds it up to you.

L.Joe - "You remember this right?"

You take the necklace and you remember it clearly.