The Third Incounter

A Firey Incounter

The Next Week

 

Raven - "Come on (Y/N)! Lets go out. It will help you forget what happened."

Lily - "Come on. You have been in here for a week. It's not we will see her. We don't go to school anymore."

They both said while knocking on your door and pleding that you get out of your room.

After a while of their nagging, you can't take it anymore and deciede that the only you will get some peace is to go with them.

At The Central Mall.

Walking around and seeing all the stores, clothes, goodies, and the wide variety of fresh food at the food market made you relax.

But that didn't last long when you saw Razor walk towards you.

Razor - "Heard you were at Ramona's bonfire last week? Soon nerve you got there."

I guess that after this whole time of hearing Ramona saying it was my fault, Razor finally believes he had nothing to do with what happened.

Raven - "Some nerve you have talking to us, pedo!"

He smirked at her comment and look striaght at me.

Razor - "So you aren't going to say sorry after saying such hurt full things to me? Or are you still going to hide behind this two pieces of trash."

He said pointing Lily and raven. You couldn't move from all the mixed up emotions running wild inside of you.

Razor giggled evily, and put one hand on your face.

Razor - "So what is it going to be?"

Your froze when you felt his cold hands on you.

You - "Let go."

You barely manged to whisper out.

Razor - "What? You want more?"

He laughed and pulled you into a hug, putting one hand on top of your bottom.

Raven and Lily tried to stop him and get you out of his arms but they were no match for the quarter back.

Raven - "Let her go! She hates you and your little side poodle Ramona, so why do you two always mess with her!"

Raven said loudly. Razor laughed and pull your face up so that you could see he evil grin across his face.

Razor - "Look, if she would just stop screwing around with other guys and just do what I tell her to do she would be fine. Right babe?"

You could see his grin grow when tears started to form in your eyes and your body started shaking when he called you babe.

Lily - "Let her go! You don't want me to call the cops do you?"

She said pulling her phone out of her pocket.

Razor - "Your kidding right? Like the cop is going to believe the town and her two..."

He didn't get to finish because a hand just grabbed you out of his hug and into their arms. When you felt both of arms around you felt nothing but safety, warmth and care.

Stranger - "Look man, they are telling you to let her go and can't you see that you are making her cry?''

You couldn't help but hug him when you realized that it was L.Joe who had saved you.

Razor - "Look L.Joe, she is nothing but a . Didn't Ramona te..."

L.Joe - "I don't care what Ramona said. You are hurting her and I wont allow that"

Your feelings were so confussing. Why was he helpping? How much did he see? How much did he hear? Why is he close to Ramona? What relationship does he have with Ramona? What had Ramona and Razor said to him about you?

Razor tried to pull you back but L.Joe wouldn't let him get a single finger on you.

Razor - "Look L.Joe, (Y/N) is nothing but a and trash so why are you wsting your breathe on her?"

You couldn't hold the tears back any more. They came.

You - "Well if I am nothing but a and trash, why have you been hurting me so much since it happened?"

You nearly yelled at him, pulling away from those warm and safe arms.

Razor was shocked that you managed to say all that to his face.

Razor - "Don't act like you don't know. You get me to fall for you but then you turn around and tell the whole school lies about me!"

You - "Why would I ever do that? I loved you so much. You were the one going around and forgetting me for the whole cheerleading team and worst of all, Ramona!"

You said that with no regrets and with so much pain that it could be seen.

Razor - "I..I..no! Ramona told me that you would try to make it seem like it was her fault, or my fualt. She was right about you. You are nothing but a lier and trash!"

The moment those words came out of his mouth, all those past scars that he and Ramona had given you burst open and the pain was to much for you to handle.

With tears falling downing like crazy, you push Razor, and you push him real hard, out of your way and you run out of there.

With Lily and Raven running behind you, you run to your car and just fall next to it. Crying.