The First Incounter

A Firey Incounter

It was the day after your senior graduation and you were ready to go out and have fun. So you and a few friends planned a huge bomfire and invented everyone, except the Miss Perfect of Ramona.

You - "Are you even sure people are going to show up?"

Raven - "Of course!"

You - "But..."

Lily - "Look girl, people are going to come to don't worry. And if they don't then we can enjoy the bonfire ourselfs and eat all the goodies!"

And just when she had finish saying that an unfamiliar voice was heard.

Unknown - "Is this even the right address CAP?"

CAP - "Of course! Ramona said 1307 Sunhill Drive. This is Sunhill Drive right?"

Lily - "This is 1327 Sun Cove. You got the wrong house bro."

CAP - "But Ramona said to look for the bonfire. Oh..."

Raven - "Ramona is having a bonfire as well?"

CAP looked at Raven confussed and then asnwered her.

CAP - "Yeah, she said that at last minute her parents said she could have one. Why?"

Lily - "That little lying Bi..."

You - "OKAY! Lily, watch it!"

You look at Lily annoyed because she knows very well that you hate it when people curse.

Lily - "But (Y/N) she planned that! No wonder no one showed up!"

Lily said as she was about to throw her bottle of water to the ground.

You - "Like you said its earlier. We can enjoy this ourselves. Who needs more people? More sweets for us right?"

Lily just nodded yes and walked over the chair next to the table with all the goodies.

You look at CAP's direction and release that he and his crew didn't know what to do.

You - "Do you want me to take you to her place?"

Unknown Boy - "If you don't mind, that would be great."

You look at him and he has blonde hair and is wearing neon green glasses and a Monster Tee with dark jeans.

You - "Sure thats fine."

Raven - "Really (Y/N)? You are going to take them to the place where the Evil Witch of Revalon High SChool? Are you sure you want to enter that territory?"

You - "It seems that they want to go and it's not like I am going to get out of my car."

You tell Raven as you walk to your door. You look back and see Raven making a funny face, you go inside and get your keys and wallet. Walking back to the group of boys you notice that all six of them are cute, but the blonde one still stands out to you the most.

You - "Alright, so just follow me and I will lead to the lair."

You say while making your voice sound deeper and scary, but failed when Lily started laughing at you.

The group of boys get in their car and you get in yours.