end.

You don't

"Hyung?" he asked me while watching the sunset.

I turned my head to him.

"Yes, Junhong?" I replied.

We were at the beach, alone, and watching the sunset. Daehyun and Jongup wanted to buy something to eat for tonight and Youngjae and Himchan went to check the hotel; Junhong wanted to stay at the beach so I was watching over him.

We were on vacation, finally. A week just for us. And we were spending it on the beach.

"What do you think about me?" he finally asked me, but his gaze didn't meet mine. He was watching the ocean, how the sun reflected beautiful lights in the water.

"You're my little brother, Junhong. I love you" he smirked.

"I love you too, hyung. I really do"

He got up and started to walk to the water

Quickly his clothes disappeared; his shirt, his shoes, his jeans. Suddenly I realized that he was just wearing boxers and he was approaching the shore.

"Junhong? What are you doing?" I yelled at him, but he didn't reply.

I got up quickly and ran to the shore; when the water touched my shoes, I stopped. He was far away in the water, and giving me his back.

I quickly undressed myself and run towards Junhong.

The water was cold and the waves were trying to slow my march, but I didn't stop. Instead, I ran faster, and I got his wrist in a couple of minutes.

He stopped, but didn't face me.

"Junhong?" I asked, hesitating.

"What do you think about me, hyung?" he asked again.

I analized his face, trying to know why he was asking me that again, but his face was blank; not a single sign of an emotion was on his face.

"I love you, Junhong" I attemped to say, but he shook his head.

"That's not the correct answer" he replied in a whisper. My grip tightened even more around his wrist.

"What's the answer, then? What do I think about you?" I asked him, and I got surprised when he turned to me.

"That's the problem. You don't"

 

My bedroom was filled with a tiny light from my bedtable, and it took me a few minutes to know what it was about.

I took my phone and narrowed my eyes, trying to read the name of the person that sent the text message. Himchan.

"Hey, hyung. Today's a year of Junhong's death. We're gonna go to the cementery this afternoon; we'd like you to join us. We love you"

I sighed again and a tiny smile appeared in my face when I looked at the chair next to the door.

"Hi, hyung" Junhong smiled from there, and I smiled in reply.

"Hello, Junhong" I whispered.

Because even if it's not real anymore, he's still here with me.