Bonus Chapter

Royal Drabbles

 

This chapter is for eunhaecupcake’s birthday, which is next month LOL



 

Yuanfen (Chinese): A relationship by fate or destiny. This is a complex concept. It draws on principles of predetermination in Chinese culture, which dictate relationships, encounters and affinities, mostly among lovers and friends.

A loud yelp could be heard from the grassy plane of the park. A little girl, no older than six, with black straight hair and brown eyes runs quickly back to the house. A boy with unruly raven hair and brown eyes chases after her screaming her name.

"Dara-noona! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to pull your hair."

Dara grabs onto her mother's legs while her mum hands over her toddler daughter to her dad. Her mom tries to placate her daughter by combing through her hair with her fingers.

"Donghae, what did we tell you about messing around with Dara?" The boy’s dad scolds his son while his mother gives him a knowing look that does not go unnoticed by the girl's parents.

"Dara, what did I tell you to do when someone hurts your feelings?" the girl’s father asks.

"You told me to hurt him back." Dara quick reply is followed by the an infectious giggle.

The girl’s mother is quick to admonish her husband. She grabs their other daughter out of his hands and turns to her oldest child and "Sandara Park, do not listen to your father. You mustn't be mean back!"

Dara simply nods to her mother and runs off to go play, quickly followed by Donghae.

Word Count: 212