Aftermath

~Bittersweet Love~

He really hate the pain that had now. Being regret is part of his life, he really want to turn back the time. Missing her like crazy in this lonely day.

 

 
'Why does it feel like only I am hurting all the time?' 
 
She just left him, just like that their relationship is over. Not just she forget about him, she never ever calling him. No news from her. It make him miserable.
 
"Oh Kris, i'm moving tomorrow," Jessica said emotionless. He was shocked.
 
"What? You never tell me about this..." He gasped, still can't beleive.
 
"Am I? Not important I think," she walking towards her house and he was trail behind.
 
"Not important you say, you would leave me soon and you act like nothing" he was angered. It is because her attitude.
 
"Kris what with this upset face, you should happy, its not i'm going to die," she said calmed.
 
"You are fool," he yelled with a mad face. Jessica was stunned.
 
"Aren't you same as me?are you ever had same feeling as me? Are you, by any chance like me?" He asked while holding her shoulders. She was just numb, blinking her eyes and laughing.
 
"Kris, I really like you as my best friend. I wish I can keep you by my side but what can I do? I need to go, we still can be bestie forever," she said smiling. He grumbled. He just glare at her and leave.
 
"Hey Kris," she called him but he just ignore her. 
 
"What's wrong with him? He is weird" 
 
'That girl is really stupid but i'm the foolish one. I just let you go, If I held onto you, you would still by my side. If I tell her the truth how much I love her, maybe this won't happen. What a teribble aftermath.'
 
If Jessica realize what he had for her, would her still stay? He doesn't know but he really regret not doing that because everyday, he can't forget about her.  Not even a single day. At the end, he was the one that hurt the most. Keep endlessly get sad, his life is in pain.
 
'Please come back to me, it's hard without you...'