I'll love you until it snow in the middle of summer

~Bittersweet Love~

 

 
 
'It's already morning,' Suho lazily opening his eyes and sighed. He then take  a towel and going to bathroom. With a heavy step and blur scene, he just keep walking and opening the door. He gasped.
 
'In the morning sunlight that almost blinded my eyes, I saw you. An angel fallen from heaven, that's what I thought. You who is busy washing your face, don't even realize how long I was staring at you.'
 
'Extremely beautiful,' Suho know that he had fallen for her for the first time he saw Jessica.
 
"Morning," Jessica said as the first words when she saw clueless Suho and he just give a faint smile.
 
"Jessica...I'll live here start today. Let's go along well," she said with a happy face and offered for shaking hands.  He gladly accept with a grinned.
 
"Suho,"
 
'The unforgetable first meeting still lingering around my memories, you don't know how happy I am when with you. Our family happily welcoming you to our house as your family is friend with mine. For me, it was destiny because I want to stay with you even for a minute or second.'
 
"Let's go to school together," she grab and holding Suho hands with a bright smile. He was just so nervous and nodded. The moment that he will cherished forever. His hands was sweating, but he won't let it go until she was.
 
'Your figure wearing an uniform school with a smile was so beautiful that makes me really happy that I want always next to you'
 
For a boy named Suho, his first time entering high school never been this excited as he can spend more time with Jessica. It's not they just lived together, they were also in same class.  But he still don't have a courage to confess, he believe that someday will come , the right moment to tell her,his true feeling. For now, spending time together is already enough for him.
 
 
"I love you, only you...
These are the words I want to confess to you for my entire life...
Until the day that stars don’t appear or until the day the sun rises from the west,
Or until white snow falls on a summer’s day...I will love only you,
I love you" Suho recite a poem while stealing glance at Jessica.
 
 
Jessica just thumb up and smiling at him as he finishing the poem. He was just smiling cheerfully as the class were clapping for him.
 
He will tell her soon, because he know he will only have one girl in his heart, that angel named Jessica Jung.
 
'I'll love you only, won't you stay forever with me?'