Chapter 5

Unexpected

Chap 5

 
I got to talk with my brother, Donghae. He was so nice! He smiled and ruffled my hair, yes I do feel very comfortable with him. He showed me the photos with him before I got lost. And some memories do came back. 
"Oppa, can I ask you a question?"
"Yes,of course." 
"How do I call the man over there? I can't keep calling him Housekeeper or just tapping him on the shoulder for help." I pouted.
"Call him Uncle Kim. I always call him that. You did too when you were young."
"No wonder he was so familiar! But Oppa, how could I adapt to this family and all these.. I mean. I had been living like a very ordinary girl.. Suddenly, it's like 180 degrees change, and I became the richest family's daughter.." I mumbled out all the mixed feelings inside me to Donghae Oppa. He was listening while his chin with his hands, thinking.
 
"Ji Hyun ah, I know it's hard. Now Oppa will advice you. The first thing to do is to acknowledge Father and Grandfather. They both missed you so much. How old they've become was because how hard they had been trying to look for you.. And when mum died, dad remarried. I always hate the lady," his voice was lowered into whispers,"She was the one that abandoned you somewhere and claimed that she didn't bring you out when I saw her bringing you out and not bringing you back."
 
"She was the one who abandoned me?" I was speechless.
 
"Yeah. You have to be careful of her okay? Oppa will be here anyways to protect you from her."
 
"Thank you, Oppa!" I hugged him before going to bed. 
 
the next morning, I went down for breakfast. I breathed in deeply, before stepping into the room. I looked at Donghae Oppa's side, he smiled and nod at me, giving me a signal to call out to Father and Grandfather right now. 
 
"Haraboji, Appa. Good Morning."
 
They looked up in shock, and smiled. They were happy that I finally got to acknowledged them. Donghae Oppa gave me a thumb up.
 
I walked towards the table and took a seat that was right opposite of Father. Haraboji at the main seat which was just beside me and Donghae Oppa is right beside me. 
 
"Ji Hyun, I would like you to meet some people today. They will send out the costumes for you to pick. Just pick a formal dress and meet me at the living room later. "
 
"Nae? What time, Appa? And who are we meeting?"
 
"My good buddy and his son."
 
"Will Donghae Oppa come along?" 
 
"Yes he will."
 
"YES! Okay, Appa, I understood."
 
Then stepmother and her daughter stepped into the dining room, "what's the laughing and cheering about?"
 
Behind her smile must be a lot of hatred huh?
 
Picking out a dress was so difficult! Luckily Donghae Oppa helped to pick out a dress for me which he thought I would look pretty in it. 
 
And after meeting up with Appa, we went to the meeting place and got to meet with his buddy. 
 
"That's your daughter? Oh my, she's pretty. Nice to meet you, Ji Hyun. How big you've grown. When I last saw you, you were just so small!"
 
I just smiled. He knows me too? I was that popular?
"Sorry dad, I'm late." A familiar voice boomed out when someone familiar stepped into the restaurant room. 
 
I looked up, saw him. Oh Sehun. The rude customer. 
I stood up, with startled eyes and called out without thinking, while Sehun looked at my direction. We shouted at the same time "You?"
 
Donghae Oppa nudged me, while I took my seat, he whispered. 
"You remember him? Your childhood friend?"
"My childhood friend? He was the one who yelled at him in a cafe that I worked at.." I mumbled, which cause him to chuckle.
"Hahaha really?But it was him, who found you. "
"What?"