Chapter 4

Unexpected

Chap 4

 
The gates opened. Such a gigantic gate I've seen. And wow.. It's so beautiful here! Mansion. Oh and the garden! Oh my! I wish Dad and Mom were with me to see all these! Maybe i shall take some pictures and send it to them! I took out my phone and was about to take pictures when I remembered I'm not their real daughter. And I had to leave them alone in the small house while I live in this mansion. But they were the one who brought me up. I love them. I can't let them suffer with the usual things. I want them to live better
 
The housekeeper led me into the spacious living room. "Please wait here, Miss JiHyun. "
I nodded while I took a tour around the living room. It's so big, oh my. And I felt like a princess. Just then I spotted 2 portraits of pictures. Family pictures.. 
One was with people I don't even know. One was the same people but it has a beautiful lady who has the same face as me, carrying a little child in her arms. How can it be? I looked in details. Mrs Jung JiMin. She's my mother..? My real mother? And the stern looking guy was my father? This picture was a picture of my family? My real family?
 
"J..Ji Hyun?" A voice was heard near behind me. I spun around, I watched the old man walking towards me slowly. 
 
I looked at him, without murmuring any words. 
"Miss Ji Hyun, this is your grandfather." The housekeeper introduced.
So he's my granddad? I couldn't mumble any words as I was too speechless. 
"My dear princess, come here," Granddad gestured me to follow him to the sofa. He sat down gradually while I was still standing up. "sit down, my dear."
I sat down obediently. He seemed nice. But I don't know how to call him. I lived up years without a grandfather, and suddenly, my life had 180 degree change, and now I'm what.. Jung Family's daughter? And this person next to me is my grandfather? 
He took out some photo albums for me to look at. So that's how I looked when I was a baby. How my real mum fed me, played with me. Tears welled up in my eyes, and it started to drop.
 
Just then, door creaked,  I heard footsteps coming in.
"Where's Ji Hyun?"
I stood up and looked over. Two people were walking towards me. One which was younger than the other. 
"Oh my, are you Ji Hyun?" The older one came forward and held onto my hands. Startled, I took back my hands hastily and just stated at both of them.
"You're really are. You looked so alike of your mother. Ji Hyun ah, I'm your appa. And this is your brother. Ji Hyun ah, why are you so thin? How have you been living all these while?" He continued. He is my father? The one who I had been watching on tv, who looked cold and arrogant is actually my father?
And he's my brother? He's handsome. I hope to get along well with him in the future though. 
I still couldn't believe this fate of mine...