Will You Return

The Ballad of Minho and Key

Hello! For this one, listen to Will You Return: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAMA1kjP3zo

This is in the POV of Minho. 

Don't start the song just yet. 

 

 

Minho was a quiet, isolated, and often depressed boy, ever since the loss of his two best friends in a car accident that he only survived. Minho and his mother moved to a new city, she said they needed to start a new life. Minho didn't want to leave and as a result, did not want to leave the house ever. He felt trapped and alone, but was too scared to break that. Down the street lived a nice family who had an outgoing son the same age as Minho. The boy had issues of his own, an eating disorder, and he was getting help. Minho's mother thought they could help one another, so one saturday, Minho's mother invited the new boy over to meet Minho and try to make him get out of the house and see what he was missing. The blonde boy makes Minho look forward to something. Minho makes the blonde feel loved and safe. But attachment is difficult and the boys cannot always be right beside each other. 

 

Start the song~ 

 

I opened my door, and there stood a bright-eyed blonde boy, the morning sun behind him made him look like he was glowing. 

The way he smiled and leaned on the doorframe, I couldn't get him out of my mind.

 

I don't feel alive but I sure as hell don't want to die.

Every time he came to my house and then had to leave, I stuttered, I freaked out, I didn't want to say goodbye.

 

Will you come again?

I really hope you come again. 

I really, really hope you come again. 

 

I finally go out for a walk and after all this time getting to know him, talking to him, him talking to me, he doesn't just say the usual hello, goodbye, hope you're doing okay, he asks me to go out with him. 

I'm doing fine, Key. Just fine. 

 

 

Will you come again? 

I really hope you come again. 

I really, really hope you come again. 

 

Why can't Key see himself as beautiful as I see him? He's perfect in every way. He needs to know that. Why can't you see yourself, Key, as beautiful as I see you? 

 

I open my door, and there I see hope. In the eyes of the blonde boy, just looking back at me. 

He's leaving for now. Just for a while. But that will seem like forever. Goodbye, Key. 

 

Will you come again?

Will you come again?

I surely hope so. 

 

A/N: Hi guys! It has been forever. Ballad of M&K, I love writing this~ so so so much! Thanks for reading hope you enjoy. This one is written a bit differently.^^