Gimmeakiss

The Ballad of Minho and Key

A/N: So again for this one, please listen to Gimmeakiss, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K8w6cTbMpg. This song is faster and this story is not as mushy sweet but please enjoy! :D Also don't begin the song until I say haha. 

(Just read, don't start song yet) 

Key wasn't going to deny the rumors that he was a player and one hell of a heartbreaker. He actually played it up. He put absolutely no effort into school and didn't get much attention at home. His life in reality, was a built on false reputations and rumors. Yes he played around a bit, but it more in his first years of high school. Key went for guys who weren't as sly, couldn't resist, couldn't say no. This was the reputation that Key had at his high school, but he was an attentionwhore, so he soaked up every minute. He was looking for something more, though. 

Enter Choi Minho. Minho was everything that Key's usual types weren't. He wasn't easy. He didn't put out, didn't have the reputation Key had. He was just a really awesome footballer who was also the king in the handsome department. He didn't take much interest in anything. He was stubborn, smart, witty. Minho had quite the arrogant air about him and always walked around thinking he owned the place, which annoyed Key very much. But this is what rivals had to do. They annoy each other, catch each other off guard, tease each other. 

Only this was at school. They actually were secret best friends since childhood who hung out every saturday. Minho listened to all Key's problems, took care of Key when he was drunk, no matter how much he hated Key's drunkard's habits, and always put up with Key. Key was caring and asked about Minho's day and how he was as well.

 Neither knew why they played the parts of the two most popular guys at school, the two most desirable people to both males and females. They liked the attention. But they agreed, that at school, they would be enemies because it was quite fun. Both wanted more than a secret friendship. They actually were both very attracted to each other, but they were so different. Too different to be a couple in people's eyes. Key wanted more from Minho than a rival, he actually in reality loved every thing about Minho because he was also challenge. 

(Begin song^^) 

One night, after the school dance, Key, the kind of guy who could get away with murder, began to drink during the afterparty. He was the worst sort of drunk. The kind of drunk who puts on public displays of drunkedness.

The first music set was over, so the stage was empty. Minho was sitting with a group of friends when suddenly Key, highly tipsy climbed onto stage, requested music, and began to basically DJ the dance, which was highly entertaining to most, but seriously embarassing for Minho. 

The music was loud and the lights were bright, but Key spotted Minho like he had a radar. Key hopped off the stage began to more or less yell at his secret best friend.

"C'mon Min! Come dance with me!" 

Minho was blushing at Key's rediculousness. 

"Ani" 

"C'mon Minnie! Just give m...me one chance...I need romance you know" 

"You're drunk, idiot." 

Key was now standing on a chair with his hands on his hips, yelling down at Minho. 

"I know you like me back, frog!" 

"I don't need someone who's done it with the whole school, Kibum" 

"Hell, I've probably not done...h...half them things, Min, and rumors are rumors...we're PERFECT MIN! May I have this dance?! Rumors are rumors. We're best friends, you know m...me! I just talk a good game!" 

Key was hurt but still drunk so he couldn't control all the stuff he was saying. 

"C'mon! I'm here! Smileeeee~! Give me something here, Min! I want to fall in l...loooove with you!" 

Key was pouting trying to look cute. 

"Gimme a kiss, MINHO! Kiss me!!!~" 

"Key be quiet! You don't need to do this. Go home, sleep it off!" 

Minho was angry. Yeah he wanted to be with Key but not this way, not while he was drunk, not when Key didn't have his life together. And Minho hated this aegyo cute stuff that Key did when he was drunk above all. 

Key then grabbed Minho's wrist and led him out of the room to a quiet space, leaving many, many confused people watching them exit together. 

Key was pulling Minho's wrist really hard, and with each step, Minho fumed and his anger became more intense. 

"What the , Key!!? Leave me alone!" 

Minho had had it. 

Key got down on one knee with his arms stretched out wide which made Minho face palm. 

"Minho. My life! Look at my life right now! I can't do it anymore....I need you to be with me....I..I LOVE YOU OKAY?! I need my best friend. I've sorta bailed on my life now at this point. I need you. I can't promise that I'll be perfect, hell I'll mess up real bad, but Minho, please. If you give me one chance. 

Minho crossed his arms and looked up at the ceiling in total confusion and distress. 

"Or...just one kiss. Gimme one. That's all I need."

Minho needed Key too. He needed support and someone to tell his problems too. Seeing each other only on saturdays was not enough, pretending to be rivals wasn't what he wanted Minho rolled his eyes, knelt down, planted a kiss on Key's lips, and then proceeded to slap Key across the face. 

"I've fallen hard for you too. Sober up before you come after me, idiot." 

Minho stormed down the hallway, leaving Key clutching his cheek, but smiling like an idiot. 

A/N: And this is my favorite type of Minkey. The more they bicker/yell/tease each other the better. Hope you enjoyed!