DJ's gone crazy

Her love story

It was the beginning of their third year of college. Seohyun and Tiffany decided it was time to do some back to school shopping! Well, maybe just shopping in general. And since it was the beginning of another semester, there was definitely going to be some partying in the next few weeks for the girls. It was like a tradition for Seohyun and Tiffany, every start and end of semester, they would go to a college party even though Kyuhyun was 100% against the idea of his best friend and girlfriend attending those events. Solely because there is almost always hundreds of guys waiting to come onto pretty girls like Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

It was a Friday night and Seohyun and Tiffany had managed to coax Kyuhyun into coming along to one of these college parties. In all honesty, Kyuhyun has never been to one in the whole length of him attending college. He had always thought badly of these events until he met Tiffany and Seohyun. As much as they are sweet and shy, they really know how to start a party! 

 

9pm Tiffany's Dorm

"Seo, have you seen where my red lipstick went? I can't seem to find it!" yelled Tiffany to her friend in the bathroom.

"Unnie, I think its in the top drawer, and by the way can I borrow that gold clutch of yours?" answered Seo.

 

30min later, they were both dressed to impress. Now all they had to do was wait for Kyuhyun to come and pick them up. About 15min later, they heard Kyu honk from his car. They girls grabbed their bags and headed out the door.

 

They entered the club and quickly made their way to a booth. It was always difficult to secure a seat at these parties. Just as they made themselves comfortable, a tall and well built guy walked towards them waving at Tiffany. At that moment, Kyuhyun and Seohyun decided to go grab drinks and leave Tiffany with the mystery guy.

 

"Hey Tiff!" said the mystery guy as he leaned in to give her a small hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Oh hi Taec! See i told you I'd come to the next event you plan!" responded Tiffany with her usual eye smile.

"Haha, well i'm flattered that you've made time for me in your tight schedule!" said Taec with a hint of mockery.

"Of course! How could I miss this? No, but honestly, this party looks great! Plus you have such a great turn out of people! Great job!" answered Tiffany. 

"Oh by the way Tiff, I've got to introduce you to someone tonight. He's been dying to meet you. ;) don't worry this guys is your type. Anyways, i'll introduce you guys a bit later, he needs to DJ first. I just need to check that everything runs smoothly, be back soon." laughed Taec as he walked away.

 

"who was that guy unnie? He's pretty hot!" exclaimed Seohyun from no where. 

"oh, Taecyeon? He's just a friend from one of my classes. Really great guy. But before you two make any decisions to set me up, he's already taken. See that blonde over there? That's his girlfriend Jessica. She's really nice, helped me carry stuff last time to the workshop." explained Tiffany. 

"plus, he's been trying to set me up for a couple of months now."

"aw that's a shame. dont worry unnie, i'm sure a good looking guy like that will have good looking friends too!" said Seohyun with a bright smile.

 

Tiffany had been sitting, drinking her third mojito. Seohyun and Kyuhyun had disappeared somewhere, probably dancing. Minutes later her phone buzzed. A new message. 

"Hey Fany, Seo and I are going to call it a night. Do you need a lift home?" - Kyuhyun

"No I can get a cad home, you guys go. Thanks alot for coming tonight Kyu. Gnite" - Tiffany

 

Tiffany POV

Just great... My friends have left... I'm stuck here alone. Parties are never fun alone or with a bunch of people you don't know. Maybe I should go find Taec and call it a night too. 

Just as i was about to get up and guy stopped. 

"Excuse me, are you Tiffany? I'm Wooyoung. Taecyeons friend."

 

And that's where it started. Tiffany only saw Wooyoung as a friend. The more time they spent together, the more she felt he could only be just a friend. She learnt that Wooyoung studied Engineering but worked with Taec as a part time DJ. Apparently it's a very good paying job. She found out that his favourite colour was pink, his favourite food was chicken and that he was head over hill for her. Unlike Siwon and Kyuhyun, Wooyoung was never shy or nervous when it came to his feelings for Tiffany. From day one, he made it clear to her and the people around them that he was interested. At first Tiffany thought his tendency to declare his feelings for her would eventually die down. But no. It only got worse over time. He was always so over protective, to the point that she was never allowed to spend time with Kyuhyun of Taecyeon... She knew it had to stop.

But the problem was, they weren't even dating. She had never said yes to any of his dates and he would just assume she was playing hard to get. However, one incident really drew the line for Tiffany.

 

It was a Monday afternoon. The sun was out and it was a great day. Tiffany had finished class early for the day so she decided to go to her favourite Ice Cream Parlour as a treat. She walked in and spotted the last person she would have expected to see. Choi Siwon.

 

Time stood still. For just a minute, her heart pounded faster again. For just  a minute, she was mesmorised by his smile again. For just one minute, she remembered why she fell in love with him in the first place. But as that minute passed, she realised that it wasn't all that that she had missed. Tiffany knew that in that one minute, she really truly realised just how much she had missed her childhood best friend.

Siwon made his way towards her and naturally engulfed her with a heartwarming hug. As they separated from the hug, Siwon was meet with a fist in the face by none other but Wooyoung. The next second he grabbed Tiffany harshly by the wrist and pulled her out of the parlour, shocking everyone around them.

"Wooyoung, let go of me! What are you doing! You had no right!" she yelled.

"What am I doing? what were you doing with that creep?"

"He is NO CREEP! He is one of my best friends and I certainly don't appreciate you beating a perfectly fine guy up for no reason at all."

"Whatever. But i  FORBID YOU from seeing HIM. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU ARE MINE AND I AM NOT SHARING YOU WITH ANYONE!!! "

"No Wooyoung. listen to me, I am NOT yours, I never was and after today.. NEVER WILL BE. I'm really disappointed in you. I thought I could overlook everything else and just continue being friends, but not anymore. No more, if you don't stop all of this. I'm going to call the cops to get a restraining order." threatened Tiffany after finally gathering her courage to say those words.

 

That was the last conversation she had with Wooyoung. The day after the incident, Tiffany caught up with Siwon and apologised for Wooyoungs actions. She also received a call from Taec apologising for introducing her to him. He said he felt terrible and would do anything to make up for the crap she's had to put up with. Tiffany told Taec that she never blamed him for any of this. But by the end of the third year of college, she still had no boyfriend. But she her Siwon had walked back into her life again, and that was something that was better than a boyfriend.