Mission Extract and Attack at Disneyland (Xiuhan)

Totally Uny

Luhans POV

I swear I am going to kill him. I'm going to kill Baozi. Why? He just had to tease me last night. I was just being my normal self watching anime and playing with my rubix cube when he walks on into my room shutting the door behind him and turned off my computer. At first I stared at him in horror and confusion but when he looked at me with lust filled eyes I knew he was there for a whole different reason. Taking the rubix cube from my hands he.... well lets just say I won't be able to look at a rubix cube again the same way, and that wasn't the issue. The issue was he got me going. He just had to excite me. He got me on that usual high seducing me. But right when I feel like I was flying he just leaves me there, a tent in my pants and I had to take care of it, myself. That's just cruel. Later I wanted to ask him why he did that but it seemed as if he was avoiding me; like literally. Everytime I would spot him to try to get an explanation he would just disappear into the other room or have an excuse to leave. 

Well I only have one thing to say to that; Let the games begin. We were going to Disneyland today since we have some free time before the SMTOWN concert and it was time to take revenge. Getting into the van and driving over to Disneyland, we all wore our disguises. Normally Baozi sits with me in the van, but this time he was all the way in the front talking to Lay. Dammit. I gritted my teeth, shooting daggers at him until Tao broke my laser beams shooting into Xiumin's headrest by asking me,

"Hey, Lulu. Are you alright, you seem mad?"

Crap, what do I say? Think, think,

"Huh? Oh its...I'm just..my game broke."

What it's all I could come up with.

"Oh, that . I'm sorry." Tao frowned.

"No it's ok, it's not your fault." I smiled at him so he wouldn't turn sad. 

"Don't worry. Besides we're going to Disneyland!" Toa yelled excitedly making the rest of the guys in the van to cheer along and from that they began to sing. 

I just sat there, my head leaning on the window sill, staring out the window thinking of how I was going to get back at Xiumin. Attract Baozi 101. Step 1.  Jealousy. It always works in the dramas so it has to work in real life. Right? Step 2. Sweet Spots, people always have those and thank god I know where all of them are on him. Guess experience comes in handy. Step 3. Extract and Attack. I'm going to get him alone and that's when I go in for the kill. Muahaha. I'm going to get him up and make it hurt. Literally. Smilling to myself with my play on words I snickered earning a curious glance from Tao. Seeing his frequent glances I smiled at him before yawning and leaning my head on his shoulder. Oh panda, how much your going to be of use to me today. I once again smiled nudging deeper into his shoulder. 

________________

Arriving at Disneyland we all jumped off and headed towards the gates. I didn't notice the few people in the crowd who seemed to notice who we were. My only target was Xiumin and I was ready to terminate him. Getting our tickets and going through the gate, we put ourselves into a circle deciding where we were going to head first. After much complaining, yelps, and applauses, we all decided to head through main steet to see all the stores. Going around to each of the stores I knew that I had to set my plan into action. Step 1. Jealousy. Going into a store we all set off in our own directions searching for goodies. Spotting Baozi by the lightsabers just across from Tao who was looking at the stuffed pandas I smirked. Straightening my back I held my chin high and strutted over to Tao. I could see Baozi looking up calling me to come over and watching me walk over to Tao making his face frown a bit. I smiled in triumph and didn't notice a kid playing with a toy truck. The thing came into my walking lane and before I knew it my foot stepped right on top of it and the world began to shift. The last thing I saw was the ceiling as my back hit the floor. Uhhh that was going to leave a bruise, I could feel it.

Closing my eyes and turning my head to the side away from Xiumin I cursed knowing that I just made a fool of myself. I could hear some people snicker and others ask if I was ok and Tao was quickly at my side pulling me up. 

"Oh my gosh Lulu, are you ok?" Tao asked pulling me up.

"Ah, yeah I'm fine," I began getting setted on my feet.

"I just didn't see the toy." I continued as Tao brushed me off.

Turning me, Tao examined me all over making sure I was ok,

"You sure your not hurt?" 

I thought for a second that maybe this would be better.

"Actually my shoulder does hurt a bit." I pouted, giving my innocent deer look while clutching my shoulder.

"Here, does this help?" Tao asked walking us off to the side as  he began to message my shoulder.

"Ah yeah, that, ah, helps a lot, ah.. thanks." I smiled at Tao earning a smile back.

"No problem. I'm always here to help."

"I'm glad." I replied seductivly but I doubt Tao could tell.

I turned to see if Xiumin had seen everything including the whole rescuing and massage act. I couldn't wait to see him fuming. Turning towards the lightsabers there was no Xiumin but a bunch of little kids and I quickly frowned. I whipped my head around to see where he went and found him with the other members sword fighting. I facepalmed myself. Step 1. Miscalculation.

________________

After shopping around we decided to go on the rides and it was time for Step 2 to get set into motion. Sweet Spots. I was going to use his sensitive spots to my advantage. Now all I need to do is make sure I end up next to him. We came up to one of the rides and too preocupied with my plan I didn't pay attention to anything. Going through the line I tried to bump into Xiumin a couple of time, of course saying sorry every time I did. Once to the front I stuck to his side grabbing his arm,

"Baozi, lets ride together k."

"Wait but I thought you didn'....."

I quickly cut him off dragging him onto the ride. Setting down, we sat side by side buckling ourselves in. I turned looking at him smiling. Turning towards me he also smiled but it seemed almost forced. I titled my head, what the. Turning back to make sure people couldn't see us I smirked before slyly bringing my hand down and setting it by his leg. Taking my finger I grazed it up the side of his leg and I could feel him shiver. I inwardly smiled and pretented I was oblivious. Taking the same finger I played a bit with his pocket before resting it back on the seat taking a couple of seconds before once again rubbing my finger up his thigh. He jerked, moving his leg before setting his arm down to block it. The ride began to set off and I just smiled. Taking my hand I brush my nuckles along the back side of his hand and I heard him whisper,

"Stop."

I just looked at him as if saying, What?

Knowing that he has a soft spot under his knee I took my nail and scratched over it lightly making him jump in his seat.

"Stop." He hissed and I couldn't help but feel a bit victorious. 

I didn't even notice that the ride had picked up speed and we were now going uphill. UPHILL??? I looked all around to find us on a rollercoaster and it was gaining height. I gulped. Height. I freaken hate heights. . I took my hand and grabbed it onto the first thing I could which happened to be in-between Xiumin's legs. Gripping his thigh with my hand Xiumin Jerked his head towards me noticing my eyes turning the size of D.O's.

"Luhan are you alright?"

I couldn't answer, we just kept on going higher, and higher, and higher...and. Oh god I think I'm going to be sick. But I can't. I can't be sick in front of him, how would he think of me then, definitly not y. Holding back the urge to puke I replied him with a shaky nod. We came to the top and people began to count down waiting for the drop. 10 I just shook my head. 9 Omg i'm going to die. 8 Don't look down Luhan. 7 Don't look down. 6 , I looked down. 5 Oh my god, why are the people so tiny? 4 I think I'm going to puke. 3 Why me? 2 God I know i've done wrong and revenge is not good, but could you please forgive me this once? 1 No, no, NO! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

We went down and I clutched the bars screaming my head off. I could hear Xiumin laughing and yelling in excitment like all the other people but I couldn't help it. I was going to die. Each turn I screamed and closed my eyes being flown from side to side while Xiumin went with the flow enjoying it. Left, right, down, around, left, right. This ride is never ending! Faster and faster we went and I knew I wasn't going to last any longer. Finally after what felt like forever I felt us slowing down and as we came to a stop it took me a moment to process what just happened. Shaking, I sat there petrified and the guy telling us we had to get off made me come back to my senses. Taking off my restraints I got off and watched as the kids flocked around me yelling that they wanted to ride again and I could only shake my head. What the hell is wrong with these little devils? Walking slowly trying to still gain back my breath I kept one hand on my leg the other on my chest. Xiumin was walking with me laughing and talking about how much fun it had been and I could only shake my head in response. Meeting up with the rest of the guys Lay noticed my look and asked,

"You don't look alright. You ok?"

I straightened myself taking in a breath of air, waving him off,

"Yeah. I'm fine." And I probably would have convinced him if my voice hadn't cracked.

Kids just ran all about us as Kris asked,

"Wait what ride did you guys go on?"

"Nothing big just the Gadgets Go Coaster." Xiumin shrugged pointing back at the ride as if he hadn't almost killed us and I just looked at him.

"Wait isn't that ride supposed to be for kids under 10?"

They all turned looking at the sign and the tiny coaster that laid behind it. Then they all looked back at me.

"Those signs are decieving!" I scoffed before stalking off and crossing Step 2 off my list. Not so sweet.

___________________

After regaining my regular heart rate back a couple hours later, it was getting darker and soon it was going to be time for Step 3. Extract and Attack. Though the other two failed I knew this was fool proof. The fireworks were going to start soon and the rest of the guys went to get food and drinks leaving me and Baozi alone. I smiled. Perfect. Sitting across from me he played with his phone while I mentally stet my plan into action. I was going to sit next to him and when the food and drinks come I'll 'accidently' spill my drink on him, perferably his pants. Then I'll take him to the bathroom and I'll show him just exactly what it felt like to be me last night. Muahhahaha. I clapsed my hands together my evil laugh trickling out and a little kid passing by stopped staring at me before getting scared and pulling on his moms arm crying. The mom picked him up looking at me and I bowed a bit apologizing. Ok note to self, no more evil laughs. Looking back at Xiumin who was still busy on his phone I blew out air frustraited. Getting up, I moved my chair and plopped it next to him making him barely glance at me before going back to his phone.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked reaching my head over his shoulder to see his phone.

"Just playing fruit ninja." He answered not really bothering to look at me.

"Wa, I love fruit ninja." I stated and he twitched a bit from my breath on his neck.

"Stop it tickles." He whinned.

Oh, it tickles huh. I turned a bit blowing softly onto his neck.

"Sto..p.. I'm.. trying to beat my high score."

But of course I didn't stop. I just kept blowing on his neck slowly, making him loose concentration.

"Stop it Luhan."

Nope. Blowing a bit down the back of his shirt his back arched making his hand swipe over a bomb.

". Luhan."

"What." I pouted innocently before leaning back. 

Ha one point to the deer. The guys came back with the food and drinks and we sat all talking and eating. Noticing Xiumin not really paying attention I took a sip of my drink before placing it back on the table by the edge. After a bit more talking I moved my hand 'accidently' swipping the drink making it fall into Xiumins lap and he yelp in surprise.

"OH MY. Baozi, I'm so sorry. I- I wasn't paying attention.." I began, 

He went to grab napkins to clean himself but I quickly grabbed his hand jerking him up,

"I got it. Lets go to the bathroom."

"No it's fine I'll just..."

"Guys we're going to the bathroom well be back in a giff." 

I didn't wait to hear their answers as I raced to the bathroom dragging Xiumin behind me. Seeing a sign outside the bathroom door that it was closed for cleaning Xiumin started to turn around,

"Lulu it's closed, lets go back. I'll just use napkins."

Seeing it was open a crack I just smirked dragging him past the sign and opening the door.

"Luhan we can't do this."

"Shh. It's fine, it's an emergency anyways."

Pushing the door open I shoved him inside closing the door behind me. Walking over to the sink I took napkins, wetting them with water and I squatted down, my head level with his hips as I began to brush the stain off his pants.

"Ah, Luhan.. it's fine I can do it.."

I quickly glared at him before smiling,

"It's my fault. I should clean it."

He gulped and I could see his adams apple bob up and down.

"It's fine...really." He stuttered getting nervous.

"Are you ok Baozi? You're beginning to sweat."

"I'm fine." He sqeaked and I could only smirk.

"You sure?" I asked blowing on his wet pants making him groan. 

"What-what are you doing?" He asked almost at a loss of words

"Drying them off of course." I batted my eyelashes.

"Of course." He replied.

I kept wiping him with napkins and grazed my hand across his crotch making him grab my arms and pull me to my feet.

"Ok Luhan, whats really going on?"

"What? Like I said it's my fault so..."

He quickly cut me off by backing me up until my back hit the counter and I grunted in pain. Looking up at him I put on the best innocent look I could.

"Lulu. I know you and I'm so not falling for your fake innocent look."

I pouted, he knew?

Clicking my toung I straightened up, making myself as tall as I could before stepping forward making Xiumin to be the one to be backed up into the wall. Placing my hands at the sides of his face on the wall I looked at him.

"Last night." I simply stated and he just looked at me confused.

"Last night?"

"You left me," I began then looked down at myself before meeting his eyes,

"When I needed you most."

Xiumin quickly had a face filled with regret as he fumbled with words.

"Lulu thats becaus.." But I quickly cut him off by kissing him. 

He yelped in surprise before groaning into the kiss. Kissing him deeper he unconcously wrapped his arms around my neck and I placed mine around his waist. We stood there for a couple of minutes, me shoving him against the wall before he pushed off the wall feeling the need to dominate. I just raised an eyebrow but let him do what he wanted. Backing me up once again we ended up in one of the stalls. I leaned back pulling him to me as close as I could, letting my hands travel lower. Grazing over his stomach he moaned before picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waiste or would have if I hadn't missed making my legs drop back down but one ended up in the last place I wanted it to. Looking down I saw my foot stuck in the toilet. 

"Ahh." I yelled and I could feel the water soaking through my shoe. 

Whimpering I saw Baozi laughing.

"Yah. That's not funny." 

Crossing my arms he was about to say something else when a person walked in which I'm assuming to be the cleaning attendent and found me half stuck in the tolet. Xiumin just waved and I gave a crooked smile. Step 3. Flushed.