We will be forever

My Forever-After Happy Ending

Gwiboon turns her head back when she feels a tap on her shoulder only to find the guy she loves the most is staring straight at her, smiling. She was waiting for him to come fetch her under the tree at the campus' park where they would usually meet up when Jinki was still in college. But now, since he is working, this place has turned to be her waiting spot.

She smiles at the guy in front of him, getting up from the bench that has their names on it. That bench was made by Jinki himself, which took quite some time, since he felt a bit frustrated back then not finding any place to sit other than the ground. So, he made just a simple one for the two of them.

Jinki smiles back at her, bending his hand on his waist to let Gwiboon to link her hand to his. He smiles even wider when she does and plant a soft kiss on her cheek. "Tonight, we'll have a very special dinner." he said, getting an okay sign from Gwiboon, who is giggling at their cheesiness.

They walk out the campus to the parking lot, into Jinki's car. They settle down and off they go to whatever place Jinki will drive them to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Gwiboon gasps when Jinki turns left and turns her head to the boy beside her. "You're not serious, right, oppa? I mean, we will really eat at the most expensive restaurant in the whole Korea?" She said in disbelief. Don't take her wrong. She never doubt about Jinki's salary, really. But she doesn't need to be taken to expensive places. Even if it's by the street, she would still be happy as long as Jinki is with her.

JInki flashes his signature smile at her. "It's okay to take my princess to places that suit her, right?" he said, making her blush. Jinki always treats her like a princess, and she loves that a lot. He is so delicate, sweet, and romantic when it's about Gwiboon. She smiles. She will never regret the day she said yes to him.

"Thanks, oppa. But don't waste your money too much on these stuffs. I don't really need it." She hugs him from the side when he has done parking. He turns to his right and gives her a quick kiss, right there, right then, right on her lips. "I love you, so I will give you anything that you deserve." he smiles, making her also smile shyly. "Now, let's get off." he said, getting a nod from her.

They enter the restaurant, which is full of luxury and designed really extravagantly. Thank God Gwiboon dressed up a bit today, since she had a presentation, so she doesn't really feel off costume. They sit on the table Jinki has reserved for them today and wait for their meals, which of course have also been ordered by Jinki. He has prepared everything for today since today will really be a very special dinner.

The waiter comes not long after, bringing all the meals Jinki has ordered, all the meals that Gwiboon loves. They eat their dinner with piano, violin, and other classical instruments you can think of playing at the background. Gwiboon really enjoys the atmosphere that is really really romantic to her. She can't stop smiling all the way until they finish their meal. Jinki suddenly holds her right hand with his left after he finished his meal and smiles at her lovingly, which can melt the girl in front of him.

"I already told you that we'll have a very special dinner, right?" he asked getting a nod from Gwiboon. She doesn't really understand what is so special except that they eat at a very expensive restaurant for the first time since they go out. But every time with Jinki is special to her, so tonight is already special.

Jinki sneaks his right hand inside his pocket and takes a box from inside. He does it so carefully, so Gwiboon won't notice. When he got the blue box in his arm, he lets go of Gwiboon's hand and kneels in front of her, opening the box revealing a very beautiful ring in it, which makes her gasps in surprise.

"Gwiboonie..." Jinki started. "Will you marry me?" He finished that brings Gwiboon to tears. She can only nod, not able to bring her voice out due to the happiness she feels. She never expects Jinki to propose her this fast since it's still a year to her graduation, but she will accept it any time he proposes.

Jinki then puts the ring on her right ring finger, which match her perfectly. "It's beautiful, oppa." Gwiboon said, tearing. She envelopes him in his embrace really tight. "Thank you so so much. I love you really so very much." she said which makes Jinki smiles.

"I love you, too, Gwiboonie. Thank you for accepting this unworthy Jinki." he said making Gwiboon shakes her head and lets go of the hug.

"Thank you for loving me. I'm so lucky to have you." They both smile. yeah, they are both lucky to have each other, and none of them can imagine life without each other on their sides.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yeah~ it's short..hehe

but I hope you guys like it..

thank you for reading~^^

and COMMENTS ARE LOVED!! :D