A match from heaven

My Forever-After Happy Ending

Jinki drops Gwiboon off in front of the university gate. they just had their usual lunch together. it's their ritual everyday and none of them would want to miss it. Jinki is now working and Gwiboon is also busy with college stuffs. it is really hard for them meet up even at night because sometimes Jinki would work overtime and Gwiboon would need to finish her assignment. so, they use lunch to have a quality time with each other.

it's been 2 years since they share their first kiss at the bus stop. 2 precious years that they cherish and treasure so much. being together, loving each other, and try to understand each other. their love and bond have grown stronger and unbreakable.

"bye, oppa. take care. don't overworked yourself, okay?" Gwiboon said as she held the door handle, ready to hop off.

"aren't you forgetting something?" Jinki holds her left hand, preventing her to get off the car. he pouts his lips when Gwiboon turns around to look at him. she chuckled. how can he be so cute? he's already 24 but still acts like a child sometimes. but Gwiboon loves this side of him. in fact, she loves everything about him.

Gwiboon smiles. she closed the gap between them then press her lips on his gently. "there, you got your kiss." Jinki grins at her. he closed the gap one more time and kiss her, long. "that would do." he said after they separated while smiling brightly and then hugs her, missing her already. he doesn't even know how he can actually pass through the day without her by his side. it's a hard challenge.

"I need to go now. I'll be late for my next class." she said while still in his embrace, smiling. how can Jinki be so sweet? she always melts and is always drown in his sea of romantic and sweet words and acts. she feels so lucky to have him as her boyfriend.

Jinki sighed and unwillingly released his hug on her. eyes sad and have lost their twinkles. she chuckled. "see you later?" she said in questioning tone. "you're done with your class at 4, right? I'll pick you up at 5. wait for me, okay?" Gwiboon nods and steal another kiss from him and hop off the car before he had the chance to grab her again. she will be late for real if that happens.

"bye... take care and drive safely, okay? see you later.. I love you." Gwiboon pushed the door close after hearing an 'I love you, too' from Jinki. she then walks to her class as Jinki stepped on the gas and took off to his office.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Gwiboon unni!!" a familiar voice rings through the corridor as gwiboon walks to her class. she turns around and finds Taeyeon running to her. she smiles. this girl is always so active.

"oh, wae?" she asked when Taeyeon finally stops right beside her and they walk side by side.

"we are in the same class, right? Music Appreciation class?" she asked back, becoming unsure.

"ah, yes! sorry, I forgot." Gwiboon grins at her, seeing her pout. how can she still act all cute in her last year of college? she giggles at the thought. she is happy actually that they are still this close, even though they rarely have the same class and are busy with their own work and personal lives.

"you now, we should have a double date again sometimes. just like we used to." Taeyeon said bringing Gwiboon back from her pool of thoughts. they both giggled thinking about the same thing. their first double date, funny yet sweet.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

Gwiboon walked side by side with Jinki. they just arrived at the amusement park, where they would be spending their weekend with Minho and Taeyeon. they would be having a double date with the other couple, which made Gwiboon so excited since it was their first double date. she and Taeyeon always wanted and imagined a double date, and of course their boys would never be able to reject their adorable puppy eyes.

the spring breeze blew, dancing with Gwiboon's hair. there were a lot of other couples in the amusement park that day. some were being lovey-dovey, some others looked shy, and there were couples which looked natural being by each other’s side, like best friends. Gwiboon pulled Jinki to run a little toward a couple who was waiting at the entrance gate. both girls squealed when they were close to each other, couldn’t wait for their date to start. the boys could just stare at them and chuckled because of their overloading cuteness.

"let’s go?" both boys said at the same time, more like asking the girls whether they should get going or not. Taeyeon and Gwiboon only nodded. smiles never left their faces. they then bought 4 tickets for all of them then enter the amusement park without forgetting to take a picture together before walking in.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"let's ride that one!" Gwiboon said excitedly, pulling Taeyeon with her.

"no! let's just go with that one first!" Taeyeon said pulling Gwiboon to the opposite side. they had ridden more than five rides but it seemed like the girls hadn't had enough. even the long queue did not stop them to ride as many rides as possible. the boys only chuckled and shook their heads seeing their girlfriends acted like kindergartens. even though they were tired, they didn't complaint. seeing their girlfriends like this was a very pleasant sight for them.

"why don't we try that one?" Minho broke their small debate and pointed at another ride, the scariest one. "you girls only ride no-scary rides. I am getting bored." he then looked at Taeyeon, pouting, trying to woo her. the eyes of both girls bug out, shocked at his scary choice. none of them expected that either one of the boys would choose that ride, the ride they avoid the most.

"yah~ are you crazy?" Gwiboon stared at Minho with her shocked state of mind and face. she then stared at her boyfriend and walked toward him, grabbing his left hand and showing he puppy eyes. "let's have an alone time. we shouldn't stick together all the time. let's just let Minho and Taeyeon have their alone time and ours, too." Jinki chuckled at her act, couldn't stand her cuteness.

"well, I actually have been waiting for that words to come out you mouth, but because the excitement is here, let's just stick together, shall we?" Jinki winked at his girlfriend who has a really priceless face. he then dragged her to the other couple and tapped Minho's back, who was still busy wooing Taeyeon, to cue him to get going, to the scary ride.

"oppa~~~" Gwiboon whined as she is dragged to the ride. "oppa, oppa, oppa~~~ my most handsome, coolest, cutest, kindest, and iest Jinki oppa~~~" and there came her usual cute words that she always use to woo Jinki. Jinki chuckled hearing her words. why is she so cute? he thought.

"those magic words won't have any effect on me for this time. we gotta ride that." Jinki said then pecked her lips making her stopped talking. she smiled. she loved it when Jinki pecks her lips like that. it was always been his way to silent the girl. Jinki glanced at her only to see her blushing and smiling like an idiot. and at that, he also smiled. he considered himself lucky that such a cute girl like Gwiboon would like him back and even willing to be his girlfriend. the popular Gwiboon, who was always chased by boys. even his childhood friends chased her before. he smiled. then with a swift move, he pulled Gwiboon to his embrace and kissed her, right then, right there.

"oppa, you just kissed me on public!" she said half screaming, half squealing, after he pulled off. her face was red like a tomato. she was super shy and embarassed that their kiss was just witnessed by tens of people in the amusement park. Jinki just smiled at her. "I love you so much! don't ever leave me, 'cuz I know, I will go crazy if you do." he said not letting her go off his hold.

"oppa, this is embarassing. we are on public." Gwiboon said trying to let her hands off Jinki's.

"I love you." he repeated those three magic words again expecting Gwiboon to say the same thing. "I love you, too. now let me go, this is embarassing." she said glancing left and right to the people who are staring at them. she didn't know why Jinki always loved to do PDA*.

Jinki chuckled at her, then letting go of her hands. Gwiboon immediately covered up her tomato-red face and walked away from him, which made Taeyeon catched up with her and grabbed her hand. "that was one sweet move, unni! Jinki oppa is really brave and sweet!! oh my gosh!!" Taeyeon squealed like a fangirl, which made Gwiboon become more embarassed.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

"you know unni. that public kiss was really, really sweet." Taeyeon said half squealing, which makes Gwiboon smiles.

"it was, indeed." Gwiboon glances at her and they giggle as they entered the class and find their seats.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*public display of affection

 

 

A/N:

finally I can update!!!!!

I'm really sorry it took a very long time. I'm so very busy because a big campus event is approaching and exams, and to add to that, my laptop's keypad is broken and it is really hard for me to type. I update using the computer in the library. hehe

hope you guys like this update!! tell me what you think about this..comments are really loved..... :D