Chapter 2

Dragon Prince

You sneaked carefully toward the light source. As you get nearer You saw a tall figure of man standing in the middle of the woods. He was making some sort of a dragon pattern... BY A FREAKING FIRE! You freaked out and gasped. You quickly hide behind the tree. It's obvious that he stopped quickly since the fire suddenly lighted off. You held your breath and prayed for god's sake so he wouldn't find you hiding behind the tree.

You waited for a few seconds. There is no sign of fire nor footsteps. You sighed, maybe he is gone. You slowly peeked your head over the tree, He is really gone. "Thank goodness" you whispered and turned back. You felt a hot breath on your neck, your heart just stopped. This.can't.be.happening. "Boo." With that you screamed your lungs out, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

You screamed and fell back. "P-please don't hurt me. I'm sorry for disturbing you for whatever you are doing. J-just don't eat me," you begged for mercy while closing your eyes, hands folded. You could hear a deep voice laughing on you. You tilted your head up to see a handsome, tall and hot young man laughing. You didn't expect him to laugh thought.

He stopped laughing and offered his hand so he could help you to stand up. A few hours ago you thought this guy is evil and cold, but you guess you were wrong. You hesitated to take his hands, because he is a stranger and he has a freaking superpower. "Well are you going to take my hand or not?" he tapped his foot to the ground. "Fine" you grumbled and took his hand.

You felt a tingly sensation when you hold his hand. Once you got up you pulled your hand off his. "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" He asked and put his hands on his hips. "It's not your problem" you scoffed. "You were curious aren't you?" he raised his brow and smirked. "No" you felt your cheeks getting hotter.

"You know it's dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone around the woods in the midnight" he moved his face neare to yours. You automatically stepped back. "Yah! I'm not that weak." you reddened again. "But i saw your horrified face back when you were about to take your satchel, Haewoo" he emphasized your name. "So you were all along" you said in embarresement. "I'm Kris" he smiled warmly. You couldn't help but you felt your legs getting jelly.

You yawned , you never really been awake until half past two. Kris saw you yawned a few times. "You sleepy?" he asked. You just nodded. Kris's heart skipped a beat because of your cuteness. Suddenly he squat in front of you. You tilted your head in confusion. "Come on let's take a rest in my home" he motionyou to give a piggyback. You hesitated at first but finally obeyed him.

Even thought he was just a stranger a few minutes ago, you feel that you've known him for years. You  wrapped your small slender arms around his neck and he piggy backed you. You can feel his warm body temperature. You rested your chin on his shoulder.

Kris never had a skinship this much with anyone. His heart beats faster than it should be. He never feel this unique feeling they call, "love". He wrapped his arms around your thigh stronger.

After he arrived at his small house. He slowly put you on the bed and carefully tuck the blanket around your body. He watched you sleep and tucked your hair when it fall. He never felt so close with someone this much. He wondered if you are an angel that god sent to accompany him.

He then remember that he is a guardian of the dragon/snake year with superpowers while she is just an ordinary human girl. Kris have to stay here while maybe in a few days she would go back to the place she came from. Kris frowned at the thoughts of you leaving him.

His eyelids started to grow heavier and heavier. He decided to make this once in a lifetime chance more memorable so he lay in the empty space next to you. He kept on staring at you. He felt like he is in heaven. He even wondered if he could be a normal human being like her. Maybe he can attend to the same school as hers. He wrapped his long slender arms around your neck and doze off to sleep.


DOUBLE UPDATE! YIPPEE!