Member's Profile V : Hyoyoung *Maknaee ~ >.

~ B.E.A.T.Z - JYPE's Fresh New Girl Group ~ [APPLY CLOSED]

Name : Jang Hyo Young

Nickname : AegiAge : 15

Ethnicity (asian) : Chinese

DoB : 21st September

Height : 150 cm (Yuppp shes the shorty xD)

Weight : 35 KG

Birth place : Australia

Personality : Outgoing and loud personality. Hyo Young is extremely hyper and acts…definitely not her age, she’s probably even more childish than a 7 year old. She is a total aegyo queen, using puppy eyes and pouting to get her way and get out of doing chores. She complains, wails, nags and cries but most of that is just part of her aegyo. Hyo Young is addicted to banana milk and icecream and you can pretty much bribe her to do anything if you give it to her.
Apart from her cheerful and bubbly side, Hyo Young can be quite the competitive one, she hates losing. Definitely. She won’t be the one who gives in or give up, ever. If you get into her bad books, be prepared for laser ultra death glares and a good kick in the shin. Also beware of her friends, they like to protect her because of her maknae/baby image.

Likes :
- being the youngest
-winning
-banana milk and icecream
-getting her way
- being babied
- dancing
- food
-hello kitty

Dislikes :
- bugs
- spiders
- meanies
- how her parents are so strict
- when she isn’t the youngest in a group
- having to be an unnie/noona
-losing

Hobby :
- dancing
- testing out new aegyo skills on her friends to see if they work (aka to see if she can get her way)
- shopping
-eating ice cream and banana milk

Habbits :
being bribed with banana milk/icecream, using aegyo unintentionally, sticking her tongue out at things she doesn’t like/people she doesn’t like, walking away from someone in mid-sentence if she’s bored or if she sees banana milk/ice cream

Family Background:
Hyo Young comes from a well off family. She has a mother, father and sister. Her parents are strict Asians and disapproved of her being in the entertainment industry. Hyo Young, because it was her dream decided to “run away from home” and live with SNSD in their dorm for a while. Hyo Young went back to her family on condition that they approve of her dream, her parents give in and let her be, but are still unhappy with Hyo Young’s career. Her parents also don’t know Hyo Young’s true character, Hyo Young always tried to hide her bubbly self from her parents and act serious when in front of them. Hee Yeon (Hyo Young’s sister) is three years younger than Hyo Young, but people often mistake her as the older one. This is because her personality is the opposite of Hyo Young’s. She’s mature and sophisticated while Hyo Young is well…an aegyo queen.

Stage Name : Hyo Young (or you can use Rima if you want, but id prefer Hyo Young)

Fansclub name *your individual one* : Hyo Youngsters

Fanclub color : Baby Pink

Positions : Lead Dancer/ Maknae / Sub. Rapper

Persona : Aegyo Queen / Baby Maknae

Trivia :
1. Sunny and Hyo Young are always learning new aegyos from each other (Sunny is her bestfriend)

2. Seo Hyun is always telling Hyo Young off for eating so much unhealthy food

3. Soo Young and Hyo Young are always sneaking off together to eat (Soo Young is the eating goddess afterall ;D)

4. The only things she carries in her bag are: Banana milk, phone, lollies, wallet

5. Before debut, Hyo Young worked part time at an ice cream store because she got free ice cream. That is where she met Sunny and Soo Young.

6. Her favourite colour is pink

7. Hyo Young bonded well with SNSD after running away to their dorm; that is how her close friendship with Seohyun started, because they were closest in age.

8. Hyo Young is fluent in English because she lived there until she was 10.

9. Hyo Young knows a lot of other girl group dances, she is a fast learner.

10. Hyo Young likes wearing dresses/skirts/shorts, she doesn’t like pants.

 

Side Jobs: MC, model

Family : Father, Mother, Hee Yeon (explained in family background)

Friends: SNSD members (all, since she dormed with them for like a month) Closest with Sunny (Lee Soonkyu) and Seohyun (Seo Joo Hyun)

Other Relationships: Rival: Sulli F(X) – she likes taemin

Love Interest : Lee Taemin (SHINee)