Member's Profile I : Rei

~ B.E.A.T.Z - JYPE's Fresh New Girl Group ~ [APPLY CLOSED]

Real Name : Yoo Shin Rae

Chinesse name : Yu Xin Ri

Nickname : Shinie, Rei, Shinrae, Rae

DoB : January 05 1995

Age : 16 Y'O (17 in Korean)

Height : 170 cm

Weight : 48 kg

 

Ethnicity : Korean - Chinesse

About : Rei is rebellious Girl type, no wonder, she's tomboy, but, she's graduated from highschool at 16 years of age,even she didn't like Math, she's graduated with a highest point in the Language lesson, esspecially english. and at high school times, she sat on the corner of the class and daydreaming about her dream to be K-Pop star, she came from rich family but she don't like to tell everyone about her family, she likes to skateboarding, In-line Skating and dancing.

She's Cool, Cheerful,Loud and loves to play a prank , became quiet to strangers or barely know people, she's master aegyo and really cool person and friendly, she even give a fan service even she in hurry. 

she's innocent but cool, she really loves cleaning,Loud if it's with her Closest People, really likes dancing and play music, She's Creative person and didn't like people who call their self the prettiest girl or the smartest person, she's easily angry if something annoyed her.

 

And she'll confused With Mathematics , when confused she'll pout her lips and started to scretch her head innocently and said 'Nan Mollayo ~' with a dorky innocent smile.

Likes : SPX, FILLA,Nike Shoes ( She Drool over itcool) ,Hat*She Collected it*,Gimbap, ddukbokki, New gadget,Extreme Sport, Martial art, Racing, Dance battle,B-Girl ing,Play Guitar & drum,Cookies,Potato Chips, Doraemon,Manga *Japanese Comic*, hotspot area in the mall or restaurant,Beatz by Dr Dre's Headphone.

Dislikes : Mathematics,Clubbing,Drink Soju,Pork,Lamb,Cockroach,Spiders,Lizard,Mouse,Bee,Disturbed when Cooking,Dirty Kitchen, if she know the kitchen are dirty, she'll Scream and hurriedly cleaned it until it really really hygienist.

Hobbies : Bungee Jumping, Skateboarding,In-Line skating,Arrange a new music, Play instrument like giutar and drums,Cooking,Prank,helped other member solved problem.

Habits : scretching her head if she's confused with something, blowing her bangs if she bored,placing her right feet on the couch if she's sitting, wiping after eats something even it's just eat potato chips, hugging a teddy bear if she's sleep if not, she can't sleep,jumping like crazy after recording or dance practice,hide behind a wall if shy, suddenly sing a song with her guitar or rapping .

like to said : 'You rock','eh ?' 'Wanna die ?*only if a rude people around her*,Kicking someting if angry, Said 'Aishh !'  if she lost PsP game or computer games.

About Family : Her Mother is owner of a famous cafe and her father is music arranger & composer, her brother is a korean actor who take a part in 'God Of Study' and 'Queen Seondeok', her mother is half  Chinesse, her Grandfather is Chinesse, Even She had a Chinesse blood, she can only say 'Xie-Xie' and 'Ni Hao' but she can speak English Fluently and she even can speak english with British accent.

 

Stage name : Rei

Fansclub : Reinism

Fansclub Color : Light Blue and Plum

Position : Lead Dancer / Lead Rapper / Visual Maknae >.<

 

Side Jobs : Radio DJ , Solo Singer,MC

Trivia :

- At first, the other member recognize her as a boy because her 'Pretty boy' face, during First album's Promotions the member realize that Rei is a Girl. 

- Can't speaks chinesse even her Grandfather is chinesse

- can speak english with British Accent

- Master of martial arts like Wushu and Taekwondo

- Can do airflip and salto

- Ex- B-Girl

- Her Blood type is B

- Fav Food : Apple Pie,Gimbap,ddukboki,beef samgyeopsal,Bulgogi,Chicken cream soup,Kungpao Chicken,DimSum ~

Fav Drinks : Blueberry milkshake,Chocolate milk,Coke,Sprite,Frappucino,Tea *Addicted*.

Fav Ice Cream Flavour : Coookies and cream,Banana Split,Vanilla,Strawberry Ripple

- can recognize what kind of tea is it without drink it first,only smell it

- really loves Apple

- Had a blood relation with Jia Miss A because her grandfather and Jia's GrandFather is Siblings

- if she's angry, Aura around her turning into Cold&scary  but if she's not her aura like a sunshine and rainbow.

-has a motto : 'Don't Stop until you reach it' and 'Dance Until the stage Destroyed'

-Really ambitious, if she wants to buy something she'll buy it with her own money.

-really loves her Galaxy tab,iPod touch,android, PsP and Mac.

-She'll Act like a boy around strangers.

- Had a Two personality, in the stage, she'll look like someone else which charismatic, but if in Variety shows or real life she's just a normal Rei.

Twitter acc : B-Rei595

Facebook acc : Yoo Shin *Didn't much people knew this acc is Rei's*

-Like White Chocolate ALOT

Friends :

Hwang Chansung 2PM, Bae 'Suzy' Su Ji Miss A, Meng Jia Miss A,Gong 'Minzy' Minji 2ne1, Park 'Cheondoong' Sanghyun MBLAQ, Bang 'Mir' Cheolyong MBLAQ, Ok Taecyeon 2PM, Park 'Jay' Jaebeom, Other B.E.A.T.Z member, Lee Chaerin 'CL' 2ne1, Lee 'Min' MinYoung Miss A

Family :

Yoo Hyun Shik ---> Father

Meng Hua Lin ---> Mother

Yoo Seung Ho ---> Brother

Persona :

Kitchen Ghost because she always keep the kitchen clean and get hysteric if the kitchen dirty.

Dancing machine

Little Feet because her legs is small and easily move when learn a new koreographic

Aegyo master

Visual Maknae

Pretty 'Boy'

ther Relationship :  Gongchan B1A4*i Luv Him XD* - Love Interest ;  Min Miss A ; Dance Skill Rival