Thank You

Things Change

Thank You - D-Unit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DLQjA_-BWc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yong Guk looked around the halls and asked a nurse where your room was. He ran down the hall to room 203 and saw you lying unconsious on the hospital bed. He walked in and felt his heart crack. He couldn't bear see you so beaten up. It was hard the first time, and every time after that. This time it was worse seeing as you were half dead.

"S-Seon H-Hwa..." Yong Guk slowly walked over with tears flowing down his face. He sat on the chair next to the bed and took your hand.

*You idiot, why didn't you call for help? You could have died! If you did.... I don't know what I would have done.* He lowered his head and rested it on your arm crying into the sleeve.

"Yong Guk-ah..." Yong Guk turned his head to the door to see Himchan.

"The doctor says she'll be okay. She'll wake up soon, don't worry." He quietly told him.

"You didn't tell the kids, right?"

"Only Daehyun knows. He wanted to know. He's her age anyway."

"Alright. I don't want to worry the kids. It's late too. They'll find out eventually." They heard a familiar voice in the hallway and looked out.

"Did you call Niel?" Yong Guk asked.

"No... I didn't." Niel walked in and saw the two mysterious men inside.

"Are you guys... Seon Hwa's oppas?" Niel asked.

"Kim Himchan."

"Bang Yong Guk. Nice to finally meet you, Ahn Daniel." Yong Guk quietly said, extending his hand.

"Same to you Yong Guk-sshi."

"Please, call us hyung." Himchan smiled.

"S-Sure... Hyung. How is she?"

"She's fine. She was only hit in the head with a bottle. She got a few shards in her head but she's all wrapped up."

"You seem so optimistic about this..."

"If I'm not, no one else would be. Everyone's just so depressed about it. I know that our Seon Hwa will wake up soon, she's not that weak you know." The door opened and a nurse walked in.

"Visiting hours are over and only one of you can stay."

"Yong Guk-ah, take care of her." Himchan told him.

"I will. I'll call you both when she's up. Thanks for coming Niel."

"Not a problem. I needed to see her." Himchan and Niel left, leaving Yong Guk alone with you.

"Please... Wake up soon Seon Hwa...." He whispered. 

~~

A few hours, early morning of the next day, you started stirring awake. Yong Guk snapped up and rushed over from the couch. He took your hand and looked at you with hopeful eyes. Then, you woke up and opened your eyes to see Yong Guk.

"Thank God you're okay...." He sighed, tears rolling down his face.

"O-Oppa...."

"I was so worried. I thought it was bad..." He whispered. You smiled.

"Thank you." He looked up at you.

"For what?"

"For being here." He softened and smiled, lightly your head.

"I'll always be here for you." After a few moments of just gazing into each other's eyes, Yong Guk stood up.

"Want anything specific?" Yong Guk asked.

"Anything's fine." You smiled up at him.

"Never take on a group of gangsters on your own again. If one day I find you dead, I'll follow after." He whispered before leaving. 

*Oppa cares so much... Stop acting this way or I'll act on how much I love you.*

 

The next day, Zelo and Jongup found out from Niel about you, who then told Youngjae and came to visit with everyone.

"NOONA!!" Zelo exclaimed as he ran over. Yong Guk helped you sit up and you smiled at your dongsaeng.

"Hey Zelo."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better."

"Must've hurt huh?"

"I don't really know... It knocked me out." You chuckled.

"Poor noona. I hope those guys got what they deserved." Youngjae muttered.

"Seon Hwa!" You looked at the door and saw Niel walk in.

"Lee Ji Kyung was admitted to the hospital a few hours ago!"

"Really?" You asked with wide eyes.

"He is."

"Hey guys, do you mind if you go out and grab a book from the store?" I asked the three youngest. 

"Sure think noona. Daehyun hyung, come us." Zelo ordered.

"I'm not your slave."

"You are to her." Youngjae told him and pushed him out.

"I'll make sure Daehyun doesn't get killed." Himchan grinned as he left with the boys.

"I'll go tell C.A.P hyung." Niel left after the boys, leaving you with Yong Guk.

"When you went to get food from outside... That wasn't just for food, right?" You asked. Yong Guk looked out the window.

"It-"

"Not gunna get me anywhere, I realize that. I just needed to get my revenge, which is bad, I know. I'm sorry, I just felt the need to." He whispered.

"Thank you, again. Oppa, you care for me more than I thought."

*You don't even know.* Yong Guk laughed in his head as he sat on the bed next to you.

"I've been your guardian for two years. Do you expect me not to protect you?"

"Of course not. I just didn't realize how much you cared."

"I care so much for you Seon Hwa. Never forget that." Yong Guk sweetly smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY GUISE AGAINNN~!!!

Aish.... I have spare time, but I've been with my brother who's been at work more since he's finished school :$ 

I have a bit of homework and studying to do this weekend, but I'm going to a party tomorrow and I don't really interact with the people there because they don't even really like me so I don't even bother. I might have a chance to type something up then ^^

also, I apologize for not having any special gifs or pictures, I barely have time to type, so I don't really have much extra time to be finding and adding in the gifs. I'll try to find more time when I do, but my main project and romeo&juliet are started to pile with new assignments and such

Sorry bout the short update! I just didn't want to squeeze in too many different ideas in one chapter so there's that :3

And yes for the past 4 (including this) chapters, I use the song title as the chapter title because the title and/or song lyrics fit :3

P.S - I AM IN LOVE WITH THANK YOU BY D-UNIT! <3

04/27/12:16AM

 

OH AND I NEED HELP WITH AN AWESOME, COOL, CHIC, BADASS GIRL GROUP NAME! :D PLEASE HELP!