That Guy...

Things Change

SNSD - I Got A Boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehyun rolled his eyes at you.

"I'll go in first." He told the two of your before leaving.

"Make yourself at home!" Geun Hyeong called after him. He turned back to you and grinned.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good. How's college?"

"Working out well. How's university?"

"Beautiful."

"Just like how you look right now." He grinned. You giggled and averted your gaze down. 

"Come here." He quietly growled and pulled you closer by your waist. You squealed as he lowered his face near your neck.

"You smell divine."

"As if I'm food. I don't like being treated like items Geun Hyeong." You whispered.

"I'm sorry, you just smell so inviting." He left a light kiss on your neck before pulling back and staring at your beautiful face. "Why did you put make up on? You're perfect without it."

"I didn't think you'd want to see me without makeup."

"I've seen it before. You were beautiful."

"You're really kind you know?"

"As I've been told." He smiled then leaned down to give you a kiss. You lightly pushed your index finger against his lips, stopping him.

"What?" He asked against your finger.

"You have a girlfriend, don't you?"

"I've been waiting for you this whole time." He softened.

"Don't lie to me. I will literally kill you if you play me."

"I'm not playing you Seon Hwa. Come on, please? Remind me about our previous experience?" He pouted.

"You're too cute." You giggled before pecking him on the lips. He smiled then let out a happy sigh.

"That's all you're getting big boy."

"I don't think so." He winked. With his arm around your shoulders, the two of you went inside to enjoy the party. You laughed as Geun Hyeong's friends joked around. You felt comfortable, somewhat acting like a guy even dressed as the old goddess you.

"I heard that the goddess Seo Hyun as appeared once again after three years." You widened your eyes as you turned to face the voice.

"JAEBUM!" You exclaimed, letting go of Geun Hyeong and throwing your arms around your old buddy. After a few moments, he pulled away and smiled.

"Damn Jay, you grew up! And you're hella hot!" You happily smiled.

"Why thank you m'lady. You've gotten even hotter as well."

"How's Sunghee?"

"She's living in London."

"That fulfilled her dream."

"Quite fancy seeing you here actually. How did you get in?"

"She got an invite from me." Geun Hyeong smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind."

"You know hyung?"

"Yeah, we met before."

"You know Jaebum?" Geun Hyeong asked.

"Of course I do!"

"She used to be my goddess." Jaebun chuckled. 

"Goddess huh?"

"Yes, which is why you call be Seo Hyun." You told Geun Hyeong. "How are you here anyways Jay?"

"I'm second highest in ranks."

"No way, you're in Kappa Delta Phi?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That's fantastic!" As you and Jaebum caught up, L.Joe walked around trying to find the leader with Chunji.

"He is here, right?" Chunji asked.

"It's his party ." L.Joe bit. He spotted Geun Hyeong and sighed.

*Finally.* He advanced towards him, but noticed that he was with a girl. 

*Damn, she's fine.* He took a better look at the girl and noticed who it was. *HOLY SEON HWA LOOKS ING HOT.*

"What's up? Did you see him?" Chunji asked. Panicked, L.Joe turned to him and pushed him the opposite direction.

"Someone said he's in the back. Go check there and I'll look around here." Before Chunji could protest, L.Joe shut the door and ran back.

*Things are going to get ugly.* L.Joe just knew it. You were dancing with Geun Hyeong when L.Joe came up to you and tapped his shoulder.

*L.JOE?!* You exclaimed in your mind.

"Hey hyung." He called, looking away from you. Geun Hyeong turned to face him.

"Hey, L.Joe! What's up?" 

"I need to talk to you."

"Sure thing. You don't mind do you?" Geun Hyeong asked you.

"Of course not. Go ahead." You smiled. The two walked away and you let out a sigh.

*He saw me for sure.*

"Lets dance my beautiful goddess." Jaebum slid in front of you and grabbed hold of your hand.

"Certainly." After a few songs, another person came up to you. 

"May I cut in?" You and Jaebum turned your head to the voice and you both cringed inside.

"Sure..." Jaebum trailed then let you go. You looked at Jaebum and glared.

"I'm sorry!" He mouthed as he stepped back. Chunji smiled at you and put his hands in the right places.

"I believe we haven't met before." He told you.

"No. No we haven't." You bitterly replied.

"Does this fine lady have a name?"

"It's a name that you need not know."

"Well then. Are you apart of a fraternity as well?"

"I don't attend Hongik." 

"Where do you go to school?"

"Because it's your business."

"There you are. Sorry I took so long. Want to go upstairs?" You looked up at Geun Hyeong.

"Yes please, I feel a little cold." You let go of Chunji almost instantly then Geun Hyeong wrapped his arm around you.

"Thanks for keeping her company." Geun Hyeong said before leading you upstairs.

"Were you just dancing with the leader's girl?!" L.Joe exclaimed as he slapped Chunji's arm.

"I didn't know..."

"What was her name?"

"She didn't want to tell me."

*Thank GOD he didn't recognize the goddess.*

"Joe! Did you see the goddess?" Jaebum asked.

"What goddess?" Chunji curiously asked. L.Joe shot Jaebum a look.

"The Kappa Beta goddess..." He lied.

"No, I haven't."

"What about Geun Hyeong?"

"He went up with his girl."

"HE WHAT?!"

Upstairs, you giggled as Geun Hyeong sat you on his bed.

"Welcome to my throne room/ Everything that happens here is magic." He winked.

"If you think that my v-card is being given away today, fat chance honey."

"Who needs to take a v-card? I just want to stay up here for a bit. It's getting a little wild down there."

"It's your party fool." You laughed. "Go manage it."

"Jaebum can handle things." He said as he sat down next to you. You bent down and pulled your heels off.

"Hope you don't mind. My feet kill. I haven't worn heels since prom."

"You're very unpredictable. Last time I saw you, you were a care-less tomboy. Now you're a beautiful goddess."

"I was the neighbourhood goddess once."

"I can see why. You must have been just as beautiful before."

"Why thank you. Jaebum is a witness."

"Want a foot-rub?"

"You do that?"

"Trust me. I give the best massages." He smiled. Hesitantly, you raised your foot up and let him massage your foot.

"Oh my... You weren't kidding."

"Told you." He grinned. After massaging both of your feet, you two had a staring contest.

"You won't be able to beat me." He grinned.

"How do you know that?"

"You're too beautiful, I don't want to miss one second of it." You blinked.

"Told you."

"You make me speechless."

"Do I now?"

"Yes, you do. It's very overwhelming."

"I'm glad that I can make you that way. It should be easy to make you my girlfriend."

"We'll see."

"You attend Seoul U right?"

"I do. Not that anyone knows."

"You're kidding."

"Nope."

"Not even Daehyun?"

"Not even Jung Daehyun."

"Why?"

"I don't want to let them know about it. They're going to ask a million questions and pamper me even more than they already do. I hate being the princess."

"But you were a goddess?"

"I was more like an Athena."

"That would make sense." Your phone vibrated in your pocket. You pulled it out and read your text.

'It's almost 1, hyung's going to kill us both.'

". I have to get home. Landlord doesn't know I left. If he finds out, Daehyun and I are dead." You told him as you stood up. You crouched down to put your heels on, but he stopped you. 

"Wait." He got up and pulled socks out of a drawer. He then went to his closet and pulled a pair of shoes out.

"Use these." He slipped the shoes on for you.

"They fit... How did you know my shoe size?"

"I knew when I saw your shoes last time."

"Haven't you heard the proverb 'Don't give a girl shoes?'"

"Of course I have. But I don't think you would walk away from me." He smiled as he took your hand and helped you stand.

"Oh, and take this." He pulled his Kappa Delta Phi varsity jacket off and put it on you.

"Ferragamo." You smiled as you inhaled the smell of his jacket.

"How did you know?"

"A goddess knows." You winked. He led you downstairs, and met with Jaebum again. After exchanging numbers, Geun Hyeong brought you to the car Daehyun rented.

"Will I see you again?" He asked.

"If you make it happen." You told him then gazed into his eyes.

"I'll be glad to."

"Tell anyone about my real name or being in university, and you're dead." You sweetly smiled.

"Really unpredictable." He snickered. Suddenly, he pulled you towards him and kissed you. Your eyes shut and arms wrapped around his neck. You heard a throat clear and you pulled away.

"Done yet?" Daehyun asked.

"I'll call you." Geun Hyeong told you.

"If you even have my number." You winked as Daehyun opened the car for you.

"I'll find it." He informed you. Daehyun got into the car and started the engine.

"Thanks for the invite hyung."

"Anytime Daehyun. Don't forget to bring Seon Hwa next time."

"See you later." You wiggled your fingers at Geun Hyeong as Daehyun drove off.

"I heard you were in his room. Anything happen?" Daehyun curiously asked.

"No. Nothing happened, I promise." You happily smiled.

"Did he treat you well?"

"Very."

==============================

You looked around trying to find Daehyun.

*Where the hell can that fool be?* You sighed and sat at a bench. You looked down at your jeans, and fixed your jacket.

*Am I over dressed? I shouldn't have worn this outfit. I look awkward.* You stood up and started walking again. You looked behind you and thought you saw Daehyun. Within a few seconds, you found yourself on the floor. You blinked in shock and looked up. A tall shadow fell upon you with the sun directly behind his head.

"I'm sorry pretty lady. I didn't notice you walking." He held his hand out and helped you stand.

"Nice jeans." He smiled.

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No, I mean it. It's different. You dress uniquely amongst the students here."

"I don't attend here."

"Oh really? Where do you go?"

"University of Seoul."

"Intelligent. That's fantastic. I didn't get accepted, but I am one of the top students here."

"Quite interesting. That's great."

"So what brings you to Hongik?"

"Trying to look for my friend."

"Maybe I can help you." He said. An hour later, you realized that you didn't find Daehyun but you were continuously talking to the stranger.

"Oh crap. I need to find him. I didn't catch your name."

"Jo Geun Hyeong."

"Kim Seon Hwa."

"Your name is as beautiful as the owner of it." 

"I gotta run before I forget. Bye." He grabbed your wrist and spun you around. He bent down and kissed you on the cheek.

"We shall meet once more Kim Seon Hwa." He smiled. You smiled back then went on your way.

========================================

"Do you have feelings for him?" Daehyun asked once he parked in the driveway of the house.

"No."

"Lie."

"Oh whatever" You laughed as the two of you got out of the car. He was walking towards the front door, but then you pulled him back.

"Are you crazy?! Landlord will KILL us if he hears!" You hissed.

"How the hell do you expect to get in?!"

"I left my window slightly open and locked the door." You winked. You both went to the backyard and climbed the tree. You went into your room first and helped Daehyun in.

"Good night Seon Hwa. I hope you had fun."

"It was fantastic. Thank you for bringing me. Good night Daehyun." He kissed you on the cheek and left. You quietly shut your door and quickly changed into sweats as well as taking your makeup off.

"JUNG DAEHYUN, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT?!" You heard Yong Guk.

*Oh .* You shut your light off and jumped into the bed, praying that he didn't know if you went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SECOND UPDATE WITHIN A FEW HOURS WHUUUUT?! SURPRISED YES?

Oh Brian, but I DID.

EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE >:D

hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing :)

PLEASE COMMENT! 

03/17/13 - 12:15AM