Changsun?

My Heart's Memories

She decided to take the day off after the incident. Joon brought Yu Jin to the polices and she explained the guy in detail to the cops. After that Yu Jin and Joon sat on a bench in the park. She stared into space, thinking about what happened. Suddenly her dream flashed across your mind.

'What if I'm still linked to her?'  She thought to herself.

"What are you thinking about?" Joon's question caused her to jump.

"Sorry" He smiled dorkily.

"Ani, its my fault, I'm just a little shaken up. Sorry, I didn't even thank you yet?" She looked at him and he smiled back at her.

'Ani, I'm at fault too. I came later than usual"

"Wait, Oppa...did you call me this morning?" Yu Jin said suddenly remembered the weird phone call.

"Did I?" Joon took out his phone and looked through the calls. YU JIN 6:42 AM O MINS 13 Sec

Joon face palmed himself and then looked at Yu Jin.

"Sorry, I have bad sleeping habits so I might've called you on accident since my phone is always next to my pillow" He looked embarassed. She laughed at his dorkiness and didn't reply.

'What did I say to you?" He asked her, suddenly curious.

"Nothing...." She was still laughing and that caused him to not believe her.

"What did I say? Really tell me!" Joon started to raise his voice and Yu Jin shot up and ran, sticking her tongue out at him before she took off. Yu Jin could hear Joon's yell and then hear his footsteps chasing after her. She laughed and kept running. Soon she felt a hand on her arm, pulling her towards the wall of the concession stand, then both of his arms were each side of her, locking her in between his arms. She stared into his eyes, she could hear her excited heartbeat.

"What.....did...I...say?" Joon said catching his breath.

"Nothing" Yu Jin said, no humor in her voice at all. Joon finally noticed the closeness between their faces and just stared into her eyes. He leaned down, hesistant but then brought his lips to her, cupping her face with both of his hands. She returned the kiss back and put her hands on his waist.

This felt right to Yu Jin. It made her really happy, as if something was satisfying her hunger. She kissed Joon until she suddenly felt like someone was strangling her. She quickly snapped out of it and pushed Joon away, she bent down, her airway finally opening again.

Joon rushed to her side and helped her up. "What happened?" He asked her but she just shook her head no. She then glanced forward and there she was, her image in a hanbok. The girl was staring at Yu Jin, her eyes bloodshot and angry. It was only for a split second then she disappeared. Joon helped her sit down at a table near the concession stand and got water for her, gently patting her back as she drank the water, feeling cooling down.

"What happened?" Jooa asked when Yu Jin finally looked okay.

"I don't know, it felt like someone was strangling me" She told Joon, deciding to not say anything about the girl.

"Let's get you home? You've had too much to endure today" Joon up and reached out his hand. Yu Jin smiled and then grabbed it. While walking back to the car she took a glnace back at where she was just sitting only to find the girl sitting there, staring at her with cold eyes. Yu Jin turned away and made Joon walk faster.

After Joon dropped her off she quickly thanked him and said bye then ran up to her apartment. She noticed a familiar pair of boots in the doorway and smiled to herself.

"Appa?" She walked into a quiet house as if no one was there.

"Are you home?" She quickly looked around the house and found her dad asleep in his room. She walked over and sat down next to him, taking off his socks. She noticed her dad's ahnds had gotten very rough and dry from the hard labor. She got up and went to her room to grab her lotion and then came back to her dad's room. Sitting down slowly she slowly rubbed lotion onto his dry hands. He started to stir and then opened his eyes. He saw her and smiled.

"Ah, my Yu Jin is home" He got up and sat. He paated her head gently.

"Appa, are you hungry? I'll cook you some food?"
 

Her dad nodded yes and she left the room to start cooking. Putting on her apron she quickly tied up her long hair and started to cook. As she was cooking she thought about the events that had happened that day. She quickly shook it off and finished her cooking.

(The Next Day)

She woke up to her phone ringing again and looked at the caller id. Joon. Is he calling through his sleep again?

"Yeobosaeyo?" She answered still sleepy.

"Yu Jin? Are you awake yet?" His voice was soothing.

"Ne, oppa. Are you still asleep?" She giggled as she heard him groan.

"I told you, I pressed it on accident" His voice was staring to show his cute anger.

""Ne, ne, ne What is it?" She said finally waking up.

"Let's meet up for breakfast today? I'll pick you up in 15?" He asked his voice calm again.

"Mhm, ne oppa" She hung up and quickly got dressed. She ran downstairs and out the door, but there was a man by the door.

"Are you Jang Yu Jin?" The man asked. She lowly backed up.

"Why?" She answered, with a serious tone.

"Young master Joon asked me to pick you up?" his voice was wavering somewhat but before Yu Jin could turn back two guys came from behind her, one wrapped his hands around and threw her over his shoulder. The guy's hand had something that made Yu Jin very tired and lose conciousness. They brought her into a truck and drove off. Hye Sung was walking to Yu Jin's place and as she passed the car she Yu Jin in the car, passed out. Hye Sung started to freak out but then she saw Joon's car pull up.
 

"Oppa!" She nearly screeched as he got out of the car. He turned to her confused.

"Yu Jin...Oppa they took Yu Jin away in that car!" She pointed to the car that had not disappeared yet. Joon's eyes widened and he quickly got in his car and sped off, following the car.

"If those bastards dare touch her" he said through gritted teeth.

His car followed closely behind.