Help Me

My Heart's Memories

The girl seemed to have tears in her eyes. Yu Jin was unsure how to feel at this point.

"I am you" The girl's voice was soft.

Yu Jin was speechless, unsure how to answer.

"I want help, Yu Jin. That's why you have been seeing these flashbacks" The girl walked towards Yu Jin and Yu Jin backed up only to back into the door.

"H..h..hh..hhho..how c..can I ....hh.h..help you" He voice was stuttering now, it felt as if she was going to pass out any minute.

"You have to help me Yu Jin. Help me find Changsun in this life and bring him to me. I want to tell him the truth and I want to see him" The girls eyes were pleading. Yu Jin was unsure how to answer.

"There should be a buddha temple around here please bring him to me, along with the necklace" The girl had told Yu Jin and then disappeared. Yu Jin felt her body weakening and not before long she passed out.

(Back to present)

"That's all that happened?" Joon was just as confused as Yu Jin was.

"Ne, But it's weird, it was as if I knew her pain"

"Let's get you back home first, you need the rest" Joon scooped her up into his arms and carried her out to the car. Soon he drove off but just behind his car was a vehicle, spying on him.

"Is that her?" The lady in the backseat took off her sunglasses.

"Yes, Young Master has been with her alot these past few days" The driver was about to foolow but the lady motioned for him to stop.

"He won't marry a rich and high status wife but he runs around with a trashy girl? This son of mines is going too far. She'll see it soon enough" The lady motioned for the driver to drive back, putting her sunglasses back on.

That night Yu Jin was unable to sleep, she kept thinking about what she had encountered. She curled into a tight ball and closed her eyes trying to sleep before her phone went off. She looked at the flashing screen.

Joon.

"yeobosaeyo?"

"Yu Jin?" His voice waas soft and gentle, it soothe her a bit.

"Ne Oppa, what's up?"

"I just wanted to check up on you. How are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks oppa."

"Ani, it's nothing , tha's good you're alright. Okay get some sleep okay?"

"Ne Oppa, you too."

She hung up and closed her eyes, thinking of Joon's voice which helped her fall asleep.

A dream came to her that night. The girl in the hanbok was working in a old wooden home. It was late at night and no one else was around. She was working and didn't notice the drunk man that had creeped up behind her. He suddenly wrapped his hands around and flipped her, pinning her underneath him. The drunk man was trying to force kisses down the girl's neckline and riped her shirt. The girl had fear in her eyes as she screamed desperately for help. Before the man could go any further a sword was brought to his neck. The girl looked up, finding a stranger standing there.

"Let her go" His voice was stern and calm yet it was powerful.

The drunk man froze and slowly moved off from the girl. Still in his drunk state he tried tackling the strange man but the strange man was fast on his feet and dodged, causing the drunk man to attack the wooden table, knocking him unconcious. The strange man looked over to the girl, who was trying to pull her ripped top over her bare shoulders that were now showing.

The man quickly grabbed a cloth from nearby and covered the girl's body with it. The girl moved but stopped when she realized he was helping her.

"I don't know who you are, but thanks for saving me sir. I will never forget what you have done" She looked up at the man who only smiled.

"You don't look like you work here, why are you here?" His voice was deep and calm.

"My mother sold me to repay her debts. I only cook and clean" She looked away embarassed at her life.

"That's a relief. Will you be okay for the rest of the night?" He started to get up, sheathing his sword.

The girl knodded and the stranger started to leave.

"Wait! Can you tell me your name sir?"

The man turned around and smiled at her.

"Me? I am Lee Changsun"

Yu Jin opened her eyes. It was morning already and her phone was ringing. She looked at the screen.

Joon.

She answered the call.

"Yeobosaeyo?" She waited for an answer but only hard breathing was heard.

"Oppa? Is that you?" She sat up in bed now, unsure of what to do. Still it was only breathing.

"Yu Jin-ah" A male's voice came through the phone, then the line shut off.

She hung up on her phone and got out of bed. Why was Joon being weird? She quickly shook it off and went to take a shower.

After her shower she quickly ate and then left for work. She waited for a while at the buss top and then someone sat down next to her. She looked to find a man in his thirties. He smelled of alcohol and was smiling at her. She scooted down and the man did the same. She was starting to become nervous since it was early and no one else was at the bus stop with her. Joon would usually be here to pick her up now. She looked at the empty road, waiting for Joon's car.

Her attention got cut when the man suddenly grabbed her wrist. She jumped up and tried to shake her hand off but the man was too strong.

"Yah! Ahjussi what are you doing! You ert!" the man pulled her into a tight hug, trying to kiss her face but her hands pushed away the man's face not letting him come near. Her heart pace quickened because she could recall being in this situation before. He dream suddenly flashed before her eyes. All of a sudden then man was pulled off her and headed for the ground. She fell down, her body trrembling with shock. She looked over to the man and there was Joon pulling him by the collar and punching him in the face. The man eventually got out of Joon's grip and ran away. Joon turned back to find a trembling Yu Jin, her t-shirt torn showing her collar bone.

He quickly pulled off his jacket and wrapped her in it.

"I'm so sorry I came late, are you okay? That bastard didn't...." He got cut short when Yu Jin pulled herself into his embrace, her eyes full of tears.

"Oppa.....I was so scared...Opaa" Her voice was cracking and she was still shaking due to shock.

"Don't worry, I'm here now, I'll always be here." He placed a hand on her back and rubbed her back.