Live alone is the best thing ever~

HunHan little brother baby sitter.

 

Sunny POV:

 

 

“Nea mom I’m fine. I don`t have problem in here don`t worry ok.

 

“You`re still 17 years old girl sunny..and now you decided to lived alone of course mom will be worried!!

 

“Actually until now mom didn`t want to agreed about you`re going to lived alone in there.”

 

“Aigoo sunny ah, have you finished thinking already before make decision..

 

“Nea mom! And my decision is decisive!!! I won`t changed it!

 

"Ah, btw mom are you going to help about moving my stuff to my apartment today??

 

"Uh, kweanchanha don`t worry sun, mom already settled everything earlier. Your stuff will be moved to your apartment by this evening..

 

“But..however you need to be careful, ok..if there something happened to you! Mom will bring you home immediately!!! ara!

 

“Nea mom arasso i know.

 

“Uh, sunny ah it’s time for mom to ascend the flight. Bye~ mom loves you sweety~ take care.

 

“Bye~ mom loves  you too” stop worried about me ok.  I will take care of myself.

 

“I sighed as I finished talk to my mom at phone..

I really can`t stand for her worried attitude.

 

“Sunny ah, annyeong~ have you finished talked in a phone already?

 

“Minji and channie my both silliness best friend walk approach me.

 

“minji ah! channie ah! annyeong~~ I greeted with a smiled.

 

 

“Are you talk with your mom just now sun? minji asked.

 

"Umm...nea. She buy me a PHS, but she always nag at me, urgh!!!! It’s ! I replied pouted.

 

 

“Hahaha it’s ok sun, you won`t  die” even she nag at you right?

 So just let her be liked that.

You know mom worried as always minji added.

 

 

“Nea..You was right minji ah, I nodded agreed with what she've said.

“But it’s ok guys cause from now on I will lived alone as I wanted. yeah. Live free. I replied as I jumped happily.

 

“Ahhh.. So That I can came play at you house all day long…Right sun..^

Minji said as she grab my hand and joined me jumped happily along.

 


“Yup…min ah..it will be lots of fun i replied.”

 

“But I’m curious sun how can you lived alone outside??

gongchan asked curioustly.

 

 

“Me and minji quickly stop jumped, as I tell him bout it.

Actually there a reason why I can lived aloned outside.

It is because my haraboji at hometown didn`t accidently

Fell down and sprained his waist.

 

and the Doctor said he need to stayed at the hospital for mybe a few weeks.

 

So my appa who really wanted to take over haraboji job take his chance to take over the inherit farmer of our family.

 

”And  I need to stayed here! Cause it still have 6month before school ended.

 

“Beside that...my granpa house location in a remoted placed.

I only can go there  infrequent.

 

“And the more thing is…bus only came by 40minute at once. last bus came at 7.pm. if you want to watch movie in cinema you need go other town with a difrent bus.

“omg!!!!! Guys can you imagen how can I lived in there?!! Its bored and !! I replied.

 

“Whiled gongchan and minji just chuckled at my expression.

 

“Anyways I feel very happy couse you can stayed here sun. minji said with a concern smiled.’’

 

‘’minji ah, gomawo~i thanks her with a big hug.”

 

 

“*cough*cough* ehem! how bout me channie said pouted.”

 

 

“Sunny ah, someone is Jealous. Minji said teased.

 

“Nea, minji ah, aigoo~ she want a hug too minji ah,

How about we both gived her a biggest hugs. agread min ah??

“I winked to minji with nughty smiled.

 

“come here channie~ we want to give you a big big hug minji added.

 

 

"Yah!! Yah!! What with that smiled huh??

he asked when he noticed us smiled with a nughty smiled.

 

 

“Hehehe nothing well you wanted a hug too right??

“So…we just wanted to give you a hugs. I replied.”

 

“Nea, Channie ah, we just wanted to give you a hugs minji added giggled.

 

 

“Ok. ok fine. so just give me a hug ok. hehehehe channie said and smiled liked a old man.

 

 

“Minji ah, after we both hugged him, then when I count 1.2.3 we quickly tackled him arasso.

I whisper to minji in her ears.

 

“Arasso. minji winked with a nodd.

 

“Ok, guys that enough! Channie said and was tried to pulled us from the hug.

 

“Wait a sec Channie ah, we still wanted to hugged you,  I said still hugging him tightly.

 

“1….2….3….I count with my hand and looked at minji.

Give her a signal to be ready.

‘’NOW!!!!! Minji ah!! Lets tackled him!!!  hahahahaha I shouted laughing.

 

“yahhahahah!! Sunny ah, minji ah, shirooyoo!! Please!! Stop it! I-I can`t stand it. Bwahahahaha

 

“he begg behide his laughed.

 

 

“Hahahahaha aniyaaa we don`t want to stop yet! We will tackled you until you DIE! Hahahahah..i replied laughed.

 

 

 

“But guys, wait!! wait!! channie ah, did you bought that thing? Minji suddenly asked.

as we stop tackled him.

 

 

 

“What thing?? I asked whiled looked at them both.

 

 

“Ah! You right minji ah, I almost forgot! No way we can`t forgot bout this. he replied clapped his hand together while quickly search something in his bagpack.

 

 

 

 

“TARAAA!!!!!!! A gift for you…for your new house!!!! They both said aloud happily.  as channie was holding something as he quickly give it to me.

but..I don’t have any idea what is the gift?

 

 

 

 

“WAH!!!!! this is so Cool!!! I feel so happy thanks guys. can I open it?

 

 

 

“Sure you can. Of course it’s for you anyway. minji replied smiled.

 

 

 

“Channie..what is that thing? minji asked whispering to her she doesn't know too the gift channie bought for sunny.

“But Instead for answering gongchan just smiled.

 

 

 

“BHOOO!!!! Guys are you kidding me!!! a man boxer!!!!! I said schocked.

 

 

“Yup..no1 a girl who lived aloned need that thing, gongchan replied.

 

 

“no2..you can hang it on your karidor for your safety from any crime…and you also can wear it when you want to sleep. minji added giggling hard.

 

 

 

“I sigh and being silient looked down…I don`t know what to replied to both of my pabo bestfriend…seriously.

 

 

“Eh..she look like she don’t liked it gongchan said to minji.

 

 

“Hey….sunny ah, don`t you like it? Minji asked when she noticed that I'm being silent.

 

 

 

“YAH!!! You how can you guys said I don`t liked it! HAHAHAHAHA guys Seriously what is this thing?? How can you cover it soo nicely.

Hahahaha this is the best gift ever!! Hahaha chincha deabakk!!!

"I laughed hardly i really can't take it anymore it's so damn funny.

 

 

 

"Hahaha glad you like it sunny ah, they laugh then hi5 to each other.

 

"But I don’t want to be friend with people who do gag. I said teased.

Hahaha this is funny btw, thank you guys.

 

 

"Don’t forget to use it sunny ah, minji said.

 

"Hey, min ah, do you think channie has wear this before? I asked minji just to cause he really easly to get mad.

 

"YAH!!! I’m not!!! he defent pouted.

 

"Hahaha chill chan, i'm just kidding hehehe aigoo~~ you look cute when you pout like that channie.

 

"kkkk minji gigle seeing gongchan get mad.

 

 

"Ah!! btw, channie ah, minji ah, I need to go now! Cause people whom send my stuff to my apartmen will be arrived by this evening.

 

"But don’t worry guys right after I finished cleaning my house and satle all my stuff I will call you both to come ok.

 

"Nea, its ok sun prob gongchan replied smile.

 

"Be sure you call us later ok! cause i can't wait to see it minji said happily.

 

"Arasso min ah~~ byeee for now guysss, i run while waved at them both.

 

"Just be carefull sunny ah!! the both replied while waving back at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#My first chapther guys! so how is it?? i know its kinda bored..

because its my 1st chapter..but don't worry and keep reading it cause the next chapter would be batter and fun..

thaks for subscribe and please!! drop a lovely comment about this story ok ^^

sarnghea~~~ <3