Chapter 3 The Message

Perfect Puzzle


The Doctor said: She will be fine as soon as she rest today. She sprained her right leg, but the surgery went well and she will get well soon. Thank you, Doctor will she be okay to be release tomorrow? my mom asked. Yes, she is completely fine but for now advice her to take rest more so that she will get back to her feet the doctor replied. Komawoo!! my mom said. The Doctor bowed and went away.

Umma am i okay now? i asked. Yes, your okay now, what a brave girl! my mom replied while fixing my hair. Can i go back to school tomorrow? Honey, the doctor advice you to rest more, but you will go back to school the day after tomorrow okay?my mom exclaimed. Nehhh.... i understand "sigh" i replied. 

Honey what really happened in school? why did you fell? did someone hurt you? my mom asked. Uhmm... i was following a guy and after i fell. before i fainted in my left side, i saw a person laughing i think it was a girl? and i saw sang carrying me and i lost conscious and i realized at night i was already at the hospital i replied. 

Oh dear, you shouldn't follow that guy, why did you follow him in the first place? you hurt yourself and sprained your leg! my mom yelled. Umma it's just an accident don't worry, i'm okay now i replied. I called Appa because of that, he almost left his meeting and ordered a flight back to seoul, but i told him your okay now "sigh" your dad must be really worried my mom said. Go get some rest now... we will leave tomorrow afternoon. Nehh.. i replied.

Ring.... ring... Mom grabs the phone. Annyeong-sayo? mi an hae, let chrissie do my job today i have to look over for Yoon mi. She had an accident today at school. yes, yes..... mom went out and continued talking to the phone....

Sooner i can hear foot-steps outside the room. *Knock, knock* and the door widely open as i can't clearly see who it really is, and i pretended i closing my eyes and fall asleep.

 


Hello Guys! 
3rd Chapter is not yet complete by the way! I hope you like it! :) No Bad Comments!!
SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE