Chapter 1 - School (First Day)

Perfect Puzzle

Kim Bum's POV

"Beep beep" (sound of the cars) "Beep beep!!" (another sound of a car) not again! can you

please move alittle faster! kim bum said. I'm sorry sir, but i can't there is a traffic jam.

What kind of a driver are you? you want me too fire you? I'm sorry sir, but this will take long, you just have to wait.  Damn! (scratching his head). 

 


Lee Yoon Mi's POV

On the other side....
(Violin sound....) Excuse me Umma, i'm going to school now,


 

Goodbye! wait wait wait.... Yoon Mi don't forget to attend the piano class and the Math class?
mother called.


 

But, Umma it's first day of school?  Do you want to get to the honor roll? follow as i say, whether you like it or not.

 

Okayyyy umma. Now you go and have fun in your first day and always believe love at first sight?  I slowly kissed my mom and walked away.

 

(3 Cars parked infront of the house) (the center is where yoon mi rides) Umma!! Do it really have to be like this? Yes, as mr and mrs Lee's daughter, you should be protected and secure mom said.

 

(Yoon Mi half smiles...) (The car starts to go...)

 

Inside the car: i'm scared Seung Hyung i said. Yes Ms. why are you scared? i don't want everyone to know that i am mr. and mrs. Lee's daughter? But ms. you really are! you should be thankful your parents love you!

 

It's been more than a week now and i can't barely see my dad......



Hi my name is Lee Yoon Mi, i am 12 yrs. old, Freshmen. Today is the first day of school, and i am scared, because a girl like me it's not really that easy to pass by those corridors and say hi to each one of them. I love playing volleyball and tennis. also piano too, i prefer staying indoors than outdoors because i am quite that lazy. Here in the car waiting to arrived in school. "Sigh" Oh, how i wished my dad was here, He is my best friend, my best pal. In times, if things get rough, he won't talk to me. But hey i still love my mom, is just that i can't see my dad long as my mom stayed with me he is always busy, every uttered word he said always starts with "BUSY" But i still love him, no matter what. I still remembered what mom told me today, Love at first sight? is that really possible? (a strange voice interrupted...)



Ms. Yoon Mi?, Yoon Mi? seung hyung called.  OH, NEH? (yes) we just arrived. Oh, sorry

 (going out of the car, 2 body guards in the side...) Oh! No! yoon mi said.

 

On the other side....
(5 cars parked in the side, the 3rd car is where Kim Bum rides) (Both of them together going out of the car) Both step forward and forward continued to walk.


 

Annyeong hashimnikka! huangyong- hamnida (welcome) to Gyeonggi Suwon International School! Mannaseo bangapseumnida! (pleased to meet you) je ireum-eun...imnida( my name is) Ms. Nancy!
 

Nancy? yoon mi said. Yesss!! Nancy!! she said. Ms. Lee and Mr. Kim please follow me and i'll take you to your classroom. Wait Ms. Nancy how about our Body Guards?
 

uhmm.. if it is comfortable for both of you with body guards it's fine ms. nancy said.
 

Well, they are 10 sections in every year,
 

since both of you are still freshmen or grade 7 and the famous ms. Lee and mr. Kim both of you are in Gr. 7 section, "SUMMER"it's because each sections names are winter, fall, spring or autumn

 

this 5 sections are on of the top or honor roll the other 5 just normal ones, and shall we proceed? Yes yoon mi said.
 

This is the Library beside it is the big study room for the students like you to study when you go up it i the faculty room, in front is the guidance office or the testing center.

 

And the last floor is free, free. To seat , free to watch the view, when you go to that other building that's where you will find th gym for basketball and volleyball, tennis and soccer are outside and many sports and don't forget our very own infinity pool!
 

There are 3 pools exactly to learn more about this school go to the information and grab a copy about the history and the cultures of it near the grand lobby,


okay now I'll take you to your classrooms (2 mins. Later...) there it is! If you see your name that is where you wll seat good luck with your first day!

 

Welcome again, need help just look for me in the principal's ofice I'll be very happy to help both of you! Thank you ms! I said. Seung Hyung I'll go now