Chapter 2 Accident

Perfect Puzzle

Yes, we will just stay outside seung hyung responsed. Neh (yes) yoon mi said. You can go now Kim Bum complained. We will just stay outside, sir Ahn Kyu Min said. I'm okay in here tell mom and dad your dismiss! he yelled and went back to the classroom. 

(People started whispering..) Really? Sooner a strange girl went near to Kim Bum and....

 

Annyeong! (Hello) My name is Goo Cha Rin! Your Kim Sang Bum?

 

didn't you remember your Uncle is the Friend of my mom? It must be a small world or it must be "FATE"? enough about that, I heard that your gonna study here for the rest of the school year? it really is "FATE"

hey do you wanna hang by in the Cafeteria? I Heard that they're going to make pasta? she added. Excuse me? i need a privacy? don't you think i easily hook up with girls like you THINK AGAIN Get Lost!! Kim Bum whined.

 

The girl began to walked away and snob.....

Lee Yoon Mi's POV

First day of school is getting a bit noisy, I just saw an annoying conversation from that strange girl and Oh, that guy awhile ago tsk tsk he just came here and his acting like that? What's wrong with him? his the first guy i've ever seen that acts like his the Boss around here, How wonder, girls have no guts to go near to him? Yoon Mi muttered as she is (going to seat next to Kim Bum). As i stare into my right i can't able to think properly since our eyes met with that guy. It feels like the world just stop for a moment and everything pauses. I feel butterflies in my stomach and it's aching really bad, and a thin air made it back to normal.

Good Morning Freshmen Students! (an unknown girl just showed up), you must be wondering i came a little bit late? hahaha sorry about that my car broke down so... okay please stand up now, My name is Ms. Eun Yeong and i will be your advisor and your Science teacher for this Whole School Year!! since it's first day of school, I want to know more all of you Let's start off with you!

Me? yes, you she said. As i was about to stand i can feel my heart is raising..... Seunsang nim (teacher) my name is Lee Yoon Mi Annyeong Sa Yo! (Hello) really, well i must be lucky i have a student like you! Ms. Young Smiled. You next! Annyeong Sa yo! (Hello) my name is Kim Sang Bum (People are whispering....) I must be Luckier to found out there is two exlusive students in our class! really? i welcome you Section "Summer"! She smiled.



AFTER.........


Well, you guys i'm so thankful your in my class! But i still have to memorize your names okay? I think this is all for today! you may have your break now she said. (Bell Rings)

Kim Bum's POV

I felt something that musn't be felt, and my heart start to ache.... that girl is something that i can't completely understand. We just accidentally stared at each other and it hit me. I don't really understand.

Lee Yoon Mi's POV

Oppa, oppa  sorry to interrupt you, but the one you said earlier i called. (why did you talk to him?!)


What? he replied. I thought you said you dismissed your body guards? I replied. Yeah, weh? (why), they're still there you know? i replied. What? (he walked outside and see if the body guards our there) Damn! he said (Scratching his head) didn't i tell you, your dismissed? do you want me to spell it for you? he yelled. Sorry sir, but your parents won't allow us to go he replied.

Oh, God whatever (he walked away) as he began to walk away, i followed him. Oppa where are you going, oppa!! (kim bums goes faraway, yoon mi still follows)

Oppa! you'll be late for class!! Aaahhh!!! a strange noise came out with a screech, and it really hurts. (Kim Bum stopped and went to Yoon Mi) Hey you! are you okay? you shouldn't follow me he said. I am sorry, yeah i'm okay, i should go aahh!! i shouted.

Your not okay, you want me to go with you to the clinic? he called. No, it's fine, it hurts alittle i replied. Are you sure? he spoke. I nodded, because inside my head it really hurts.... and suddenly i began to faint.

"Bang" a huge sound screech me and i began to close my eyes and lay down on the floor lying unconscious.

 

Kim Bum's Pov:
Yoon Mi?!! yoon mi?!! hey!! are you okay??? oh... her leg! i should bring her to the clinic ASAP i mumbled. I carried yoon mi and ran as fast as i can but surely. Most of the teachers were looking at me what terrible had just happened.

And luckily Ms. Nancy saw me, Mr. Kim what happened?!! ms. nancy asked. She accidentally fell while following me! i replied. I must take her to the clinic now i added. Okay i'll go with you ms. nancy said. Sooner my body guards and her body guards were running and followed me to the clinic.

Opening the door.... What had happened?!! both nurses asked. 


| Hello Guys! Second chapter of perfect puzzle just ended! I hope you like it! :))
No Bad Comments Please....|

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote