Chapter 1

Friends To Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam-do High School, a prestigious highschool where only the top students can enter, well, that's what they said. The facilities were great, almost luxurious. All the windows in every class and even every edge of the school were sparkling clear. BUT...as we enter the class. Class 12A, where all the smartest students are present.  

"So basically, the Korean war was ended after 3 years, 1 month and 2 days. AND..." The history teacher, Ms Song, walked along the tables and saw two students sleeping on the last table in the last row. 

"AND! Two students have been sleeping!! Wake up!!" Teacher Song woke them up by hitting their head with the books on her hands.

"Eunggggg~" The female student groaned as she woke up.

"What the~" The male student almost shouted when he saw the teacher glaring at him.

"Omo! Teacher..." The female student covered . 

They ended up punished outside the class. Both of them kneeled on the floor with both of their hands up. Instead of feeling guilty, they were giggling. 
"Its good to get out of that freakish teacher.." He whispered.

"Of course! Who's idea is it to sleep during her class!" She replied as she agreed. 


Who are they?

"Yoona-ya.." A female student, Soojung called softly so that the teachers won't be able to here from inside the class. She was passing by them, on the way to the toilet.

"Oh..soojung-ah!" Yoona greeted.

"J-jong in sshi annyeong..." Soojung smiled, blushing while looking at Jongin, who was kneeling beside Yoona. 

"Oh...annyeong.." Jongin greeted back and smiled to Soojung which made her blushed madly.

"What happened to you guys?" Soojung kneeled too beside them so that the teacher won't be able to look through the glass window of the class.

"We slept.." Yoona replied proudly.

"During Teacher Song's class?" Soojung asked with her eyes widened. Yoona nodded.

"You guys were pretty brave to do so..." Soojung said as she was left amazed.

"Of course! Who's idea is it to sleep during her class." Yoona said as Jongin imitated her. 

"What the-" Yoona commented as she hit Jongin's stomach as she let down her elbow.

"Yaa!!" Jongin shouted which caused Teacher Song to come out. When she came out, Soojung ran away. 

"Bye!" Soojung she ran away. 


"Detention! You guys will stay till...6 o'clock!" Teacher Song shouted. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What is this...detention..." Yoona whined as she walked to the detention room with Jongin beside her.

"Its because of you!!" Yoona pointed at Jongin and pouted.

"W-what me?! It was you who punched my sensitive area!" Jongin stuttered as he looked at Yoona's pouted lips, he got no idea why his heart started racing.

"So is your stomach your 'sensitive area' Hmpf!" Yoona scoffed.

"Hey guys!!" Daehyun, Jongin's second bestfriend greeted as he waved to them.

"Jongin-ah! I heard you got to detention! Poor you~" Daeyhyun cooed. He looked at Yoona.

"Annyeong yoona-sshi..." Daehyun greeted cutely as he blushed a little.

"O-oh, annyeong..." Yoona greeted back.

"Hey bro, I'll see you around alright? The teacher's glaring at us.." Jongin said to Daehyun who was still looking at Yoona. The teacher incharge, stared at them, waiting for them to go inside.

"O-oh..annyeong.." Daehyun still Yoona-strucked.

Soon, both Yoona and Jongin went inside the detention class. They both sat next to each other. 

"Yah...don't you think the teacher's mustache looks funny?" Yoona whispered to Jongin. 

"Really? I don't find it funny though.." Jongin replied.

"I think his mustache looked like...my little donga's tail..." Yoona whispered and Jongin's laughter almost burst out. 

"Yah...you think his mustache looks like your little rabbit's tail?!" Jongin whispered back while controlling his laughter.

"Be Quiet!" The teacher instructed.

"Ne.." Both Jongin and Yoona lowered their head and giggled.

"Ehem.. Student Jongin and Yoona, rather than being here, help me to arrange these notes for your juniors from the books in the library." The teacher said as he handed the papers to both Jongin and Yoona.

"You have to do it okay! Otherwise, you guys will have double detention for the next two days!" The teacher warned them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jongin and Yoona walked to the library.
"Feels good out here...aahh" Yoona breathed the fresh air outside the detention room. To go the library, they'd have to pass by the school garden. 

"Yeah..." Jongin said *especially with you* he suddenly thought and looked at Yoona. *oh no..no..no* Jongin shook his head.


They went inside the library and sat down at the set of tables and chairs provided. The library was empty as it was not school hours anymore, only the staff who was i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter